MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesDUO
Eyelashes Professional Eyelashes With Adhesive D11 Medium And Wispy

Duo Eyelashes Duo Professional Eyelashes With Adhesive D11 Medium And Wispy

by DUO

Ardell offers the world's best-selling lashes. They earned that title by creating beautiful, high-quality false lashes that accent every eye shape and color. Customize your look with different styles, colors, and design. They have a set of lashes and other eye accents for every occasion. Easy to apply. Salon quality lashes. Everything you need to apply lashes.

I love wearing eyelashes, recently I had on some eyelashes that completely removed my natural eyelashes and now I'm afraid to wear any false eyelashes I wanted to know is the duo eyelashes and eyelash glue good for your eyes ? And can you reuse these eyelashes ?
I've heard of this brand, although I have never used. This is a good product?
What's the difference between real human eyelashes and synthetic? I understand the fibers are different but which ones are better?
Start your review of Duo Eyelashes Duo Professional Eyelashes With Adhesive D11 Medium And Wispy!
Product Highlights
These lashes are good. Especially for the night out. They are so easy to apply on , the glue is very amazing . I can totally buy this prduct over & over . its amazing in reviews
Im a huge fan of these eyelashes their great & they look really natural!!in reviews
If ur going to wear false lashes make sure u use duo!in reviews
Lisa C.
SAUGERTIES, NY
Duo Eyelashes Duo Professional Eyelashes With Adhesive D11 Medium And Wispy uploaded by Lisa C.
I think that duo glue is the best eyelash glue around I wouldn't use any other eyelash glue if you paid me $1,000 million dollars maybe I would use a new one but no hands down Duo is the best eyelash glue around
Alli K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Duo Eyelashes Duo Professional Eyelashes With Adhesive D11 Medium And Wispy uploaded by Alli K.
Love this for simple lashes. Very easy to buy and affordable! I don’t wear lashes often, but when I do, this is my go to! Very good value.
Zara L.
New City , NY
Duo Eyelashes Duo Professional Eyelashes With Adhesive D11 Medium And Wispy uploaded by Zara L.
This brand and style has always been my favorite. I’ve recently found another brand with better products and way easier to apply. No waiting for the glue to go gooey! I now use @Glamnetic Magnetic lashes. Both eyes done in under 30 seconds. Works for me especially being a mom to two kids 3 and under!! This is a pic of their style Virgo, and everyday style lash and the magnetic gel liner. AMAZING!!
Zara L.
New City , NY
Love these wispy lashes. So natural looking but gives the eye some vavavoom! Very easy to apply, just let the glue get gooey before applying so they stick better. I would buy these again but I’ve moved over to magnetic lashes by @Glamnetic and they go on instantly. Use the magnetic liner gel, and stick the lash. Takes literally 30 seconds if not less. Pictured lashes by @Glamnetic are style Virgo GORGEOUS!!
Mariam P.
San Antonio, TX
Duo Eyelashes Duo Professional Eyelashes With Adhesive D11 Medium And Wispy uploaded by Mariam P.
I really like this combo. The glue is so good and the eyelashes looked so natural on me! Yes I have eyelashes on the picture 😱
Nina Z.
Westerly, RI
If I actually had any talent applying strip lashes that need adhesive I would be able to better give my review but it takes me such a long time to decently apply them where I don't look completely ridiculous. I wouldn't recommend something like this for amateurs.
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
I've only ever used fake lashes on my prom night. They lasted all night. Didn't rip out any lashes. I would recommend if you're into that.
Belen G.
Roma, TX
Esta marca es buenísima no es la más cara obvio pero ti tienen muy buena calidad y con el cuidado indicado puedes usarlas muchas más de una sola vez
Lacey R.
this product is really good, very affordable and is a really good quality product! The brand is also really good so I recommend checking them out!
jessica B.
Boise, ID
Some of the best in lashes and products. I think the hold is great and easy to apply.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...