Duo Eyelashes Duo Professional Eyelashes With Adhesive D11 Medium And Wispy uploaded by Yina D.

BY DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE

Ardell offers the world's best-selling lashes. They earned that title by creating beautiful, high-quality false lashes that accent every eye shape and color. Customize your look with different styles, colors, and design. They have a set of lashes and other eye accents for every occasion. Easy to apply. Salon quality lashes. Everything you need to apply lashes. see more...

• I love wearing eyelashes, recently I had on some eyelashes that c...1 Answers
  • I've heard of this brand, although I have never used. This is a g...2 Answers
  • What's the difference between real human eyelashes and synthetic?...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "If ur going to wear false lashes make sure u use duo!" in 1 review
  • "Im a huge fan of these eyelashes their great & they look really natural!!" in 1 review
Yvette R.
Duo Professional Eyelashes With Adhesive D11 Medium and Wispy is a good product. They work very well. The application isn't always easy for a beginner, but as along as you follow directions by allowing the glue to to dry for 30 seconds the lashes will set and rest beautifully. The price point is good for about $8 to $9.50 depending on where you buy them. I would recommend this product to others & I will buy this again myself.
Tina G.
Minneapolis, MN
Love the eyelashes would prefer a better glue. Better to use Mascara before placing the eyelashes so the lashes don't get clumpy. Great wear with the right glue.
Kathryn L.
I wear these because I don't have any lashes of my own. So, I use them every day.
The glue is gentle, and doesn't irritate my lashes the way others have. The hold is great as long as you apply correctly. They aren't kidding when they say let it set 30 seconds. If you do that, they will even stay on through the night. The residue is easily wiped from your eyelids too. The lashes will last several weeks for me (again, with everyday use). Just be sure to take them off gently, and then use some toner on a cotton swab to take off any glue or makeup left on the band.
Great product, and an equal value!
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
The only eyelash adhesive I use. It's got a great hold, but doesn't pull out all your eyelashes when you got to remove it. Great value and a little goes a long way. I would recommend letting it dry on your falsey for about 30 seconds before applying it to avoid the lash from moving around too much on the lid.
Dawn V.
This is a great lash glue. Holds lashes in place all day. I use this product on myself as well as my clients. The only problem I have with this is that I takes too long to dry and although it dries clear the wait time before u can apply is too long. However after removing ur lashes it is very easy to remove the adhesive so that u can wear the lashes again
Carolyn Y.
I have r ever used the lashes by duo, but there glue is amazing! The only glue I will ever trust to keep my lashes on all day! And it never has let me down!! If ur going to wear false lashes make sure u use duo! Would rate this a 20 stars!
Tasha H.
Albuquerque, NM
The glue is usually very good holds well but sometimes if i use slightly to much it will make my eyes water and sometimes cause the lashes to come off. For the most part this glue is the best Ive tried.
Kate P.
Charlotte, NC
I have used these lashes for dance completions before and they worked really well! A little harder to apply than other brands but they look better and stay on longer than the other lashes I have had.
Chaszmine D.
Dallas, TX
Great eyelashes,they aren't too expensive which is a plus. I loved them because they didn't cause a reaction to my skin when putting them on. Recommended for sensitive skinned people like me. The glue has a great hold and it's a 30 second glue(instant) which is a plus plus.
alexandria l.
Chino, CA
Great eyelashes I use mine everyday with any kind of look. The duo glue is out of world amazing I love it you can use it on eyelashes an you will have them stay. Al day
Christina Z.
I've never tried false eyelashes, should I use this brand? Is there others that are more comfortable? I'm open to any suggestions.... I have long lashes but I LOOOVE the look of false ones! Bigger the better, if I'm going to wear them, I want dramatic ones!
shayla Y.
Do these eyelashes stay on for long.?
Andrea B.
I've heard of this brand, although I have never used. This is a good product?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do they look natural? are they easy to apply? is the glue messy?
Alainna P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love wearing eyelashes, recently I had on some eyelashes that completely removed my natural eyelashes and now I'm afraid to wear any false eyelashes I wanted to know is the duo eyelashes and eyelash glue good for your eyes ? And can you reuse these eyelashes ?