MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesArdell
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell

Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell

by Ardell

This is the most popular False Eyelash adhesive on the market because of it's reliability.;It has a very tacky consistency which makes removal of the adhesive from the false eyelashes quick and easy, therefore making the false eyelashes more durable...

Is there a major difference in the product with the squeeze tube and the tube with a wand applicator?
E usado este pegamento por 3 años y no lo cambió por nada es muy bueno me encanta simplemente enamorada de este pegamento. 🥰😩😩
Okay so I recently got into doing eyelashes and I need to know if this is a good product or naw ?
Start your review of Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell!
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell uploaded by Chelsea A.
This glue dries so quickly. I put the glue on before mascara and the glue is nice and tacky right after and ready to apply. The darker color is so much better. This is the first time over tried it. My old white to clear glue always seemed to wipe off or dull down my eyeliner but this preserves the black matte color much better. Very easy to apply without marking a mess or getting to much product.
Christine L.
Kansas City, MO
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell uploaded by Christine L.
This has been my go-to lash glue for many years now. I prefer a lined look underneath my lash, and this glue blends in very well with the liner I put underneath it. It has very good hold, and I know that once I apply my lash, it's not going to come off until I'm done with it at the end of the night.
Anna Y.
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell uploaded by Anna Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have naturally very short and thin eyelashes so I wear falsies on the daily! I have tried many glues but Duo is my all time favorite and go to! I always recommend this to my friends as well. If you ask anyone who knows me, this is my favorite eyelash glue!
Ewa B.
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: CVS
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell This was the glue I started my false eyelashes journey with. And honestly- after trying so many different lash glues - I like Duo the most. For everything: fast drying, price, hold and convenience to buy this almost everywhere. Highly recommend!
Adahassah I.
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell uploaded by Adahassah I.
Takes a while to dry, it does get the job done. I only use it if I have to go out for a quick date . I wouldn’t recommend if you want your lashes to stay for the whole day.
heyy G.
cambridge
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell uploaded by heyy G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Don’t really like it since it’s hard to work with and doesn’t stick as well as other products I’ve used so it’s not worth your money.
Nastaria T.
College Park,Ga
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell uploaded by Nastaria T.
I like this one eyelash glue for strip lashes and diy eyelashes extensions and then whipy false eyelashes. Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell
Brenda B.
Pacifica
The dark adhesive looks great because it easily blends in with the eyelashes. So you don’t need to worry about any white residues
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell uploaded by Amanda H.
Best stuff by far for lashes!! I am not a professional by any means on lashes but this makes it so much easier to apply when it doesn't have to be even with the black blending into your lash line. It sticks them well and lasts all day. Love this glue!!
Andrea M.
San Juan, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
this lash glue is AMAZING! i started using this recently and i am definitely going to be making a permanent switch! the lash glue is very easy to use and keeps my lashes on all day long! it also is great that the glue dries black, it helps if you cannot really do eyeliner!! best lash glue i have used!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Luisa C.
kent
il y a 9 mois
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell Cual es la diferencia de este pegamento rosa con el pegamento verde?