DUO Eyelash Adhesive Clear

A best-selling, waterproof false-lash adhesive. Hold your false eyelashes securely in place, for a look that is all drama—in a good way. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• How did this adhesive work for you? Any eyelash glue that you rec...2 Answers
  • Any tips on removing glue out of my lashes after taking the falsi...2 Answers
  • Duo clear or black?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica C.
This glue lasted all day, I cut the top too short and it make the glue come out a little thicker of a line than I would have liked. Because of that the glue kind of clumped up, it also doesn’t really dry of clear it’s more of a diluted milky color. I just put on the eye liner a little thicker. Still would purchase this glue again!
I love this because it holds my falsies on for a very long time but I think it is more white than clear. Sometimes if you get it on your real eyelashes it’s really hard to get off and can leave them white. I would recommend it if you don’t wear eyeliner but if u do I would get the black.DUO Eyelash Adhesive Clear
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This is my favorite lash glue. It dries clear so you don’t see it at all even if you put a little extra on. You glide it across your fake eyelashes and it goes on perfect without getting anywhere else. I have been using this one for years and I will continue to purchase this one. DUO Eyelash Adhesive Clear
Idaliz D.
Kissimmee, FL
Its amazing, lashes hold and glue alllllll day or night! I had the DUO Eyelash Adhesive Black but i did not like that one die to the color it dried black, & you can see it! I recommend the clear one it is great! For the people that looove falsies!!
Rachel N.
I saw very good reviews for this eyelash glue. I decided to try it because the other eyelash glues I had tried wouldn't work for me. I would get get one side to stick and the other would come off my lashes. When I tried this the lashes stuck much better. My only disappointment was that I had to apply it a couple times. I was disappointed in response to reviews. My honest opinion is that the cheap glue that come in a pack of eyelashes works better than anything you can buy separately.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I’ve heard this glue is one of the best, and let me tell you that it does not disappoint! Makes my false lashes stick all day! I also love how it dries clear so it doesn’t mess with the rest of my makeup! Very affordable as well, about $6 online or Ulta!
Mandie A.
I LOVE this glue! It may seem a little intimidating at first, but it’s super easy to apply. It’s long lasting and dries clear. A little goes a long way so the tube a long time. I would definitely recommend this glue!
Charity A.
Best eyelash glue for keeping your lashes on while not messing up your entire look because you accidentally miss placed the lash! Plus it is really easy to remove both on your lashes or your falsies! A staple in my bag!
Crystal C.
San Jose
This eyelash glue works great for all day easy to come off not that great if you need an all day all night adhesive but if you just need it to go out for the day for a couple hours this is the right product
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
This is my favorite lash glue EVER. It is so easy to apply and really worth the money. It keeps your eyelashes on ALL day long. Keeps them in place and only takes a few mins to dry. I LOVE this product
Leotie S.
Where can I buy this glue?
Leah H.
Duo clear or black?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do you prefer the clear over the black?
Cynthia M.
Bay Area
What is the best drugstore lash glue?
Marie L.
About how long does this glue hold?