BY DUO

A best-selling, waterproof false-lash adhesive. Hold your false eyelashes securely in place, for a look that is all drama—in a good way. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• How did this adhesive work for you? Any eyelash glue that...2 Answers
  • How is this lash glue?1 Answers
DUO Eyelash Adhesive Clear

Start your review of DUO Eyelash Adhesive Clear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lake Worth
Duo is awesome, the best I have ever used, I will not use anything else. I have tried several brands to me there is none other than this brand. I have the waterproof and the non waterproof. Never know when you will need one or the other,  if you have never used this you will not be disappoint if you use it I would definitely buy this again and again.
Altoona , IA
Only a 2 star for me. The first reason being I’m allergic to latex (LOL) and the second reason being it takes forever to dry! I much prefer the House of Lashes® HOL® WHITE Lash Adhesive or the Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive Clear by Kiss! I just find the holding better and they are brush on which is a plus!
Memphis, TN
I do not enjoy the smell, it's chemically and fishy. However, this product definitely works. The smells goes away after application and it dries clear. The squeeze out tube is messier than the brush-ons. You get plenty of adhesive for tons of eyelash applications. Not my favorite one on the market, but not bad!
Corvallis, OR
I love duo lash glue but I hate this particular items applicator. I like being able to brush the glue on my lashes versus try and dip my lashes into a pile of glue or try and squirt enough glue and I ruined a pair of lashes since I squeezed too hard. Use the other duo brush application instead
Shelbyville, IN
My favorite eyelash glue! It’s clear so if I screw up it does not show up! Plus it’s easy to work with if I get it in other places! I suggest if you are a beginner with lashes! This is the way to go!
Purchased at: Walgreens
Does its job of keeping lashes on, but the fish smell is so nasty and because it’s a squeeze tube it gets messy easily. I recommend everyone to get the brush-on version instead!
Fresno, CA
This is the best eyelash glue that I have ever used. I think it is affordable because it lasts so much and I can use it over and over again. There is not much I would have to improve on this but I do believe that although it is clear it does stick great. I am overall satisfied on this product and I will obviously keep on purchasing.
Philadelphia, PA
The best lash glue product on the market! This is a must-have in my makeup kit! I love that it dries clear, so even if I don’t apply my falsies perfectly on the first try no one notices!
buda tx
I’ve tried other glues for my lashes and don’t seem to work but this one helps my lashes stay on longer and it’s easy to remove as well. Just wish the tip was a bit thinner because sometimes I end up squeezing a lot of glue out. Oh and I love that it dries on clear.
I love Duo adhesive. I always buy the white/clear version. It’s the only glue that I can find that doesn’t leave a residue behind after I peel the lashes off. Easy to apply and easy to remove. I would recommend Duo adhesive for strip lashes.
Where can I buy this glue?
Duo clear or black?
Boardman, OH
Do you prefer the clear over the black?
What is the best drugstore lash glue?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email