BY DUO

A best-selling, waterproof false-lash adhesive. Hold your false eyelashes securely in place, for a look that is all drama—in a good way. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• How did this adhesive work for you? Any eyelash glue that...2 Answers
  • Any tips on removing glue out of my lashes after taking t...3 Answers
  • Duo clear or black?8 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
This is by far the worst lash glue! It is super messy and does not dry clear. I always have to cover it with black liner ! It also has a very gross & fishy scent too it. However I do like that it does hold lashes on well but I highly suggest getting the duo lash glue in black! It’s way better than this one.
Nicola F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just recently got more in to wearing lashes. I have tried this one and the green one with the brush tip. I like this one a lot better. It works really well and holds up in these Oklahoma 50mph wind gusts lol Will repurchase and would recommend.
Crystal C.
San Jose
This eyelash glue works great for all day easy to come off not that great if you need an all day all night adhesive but if you just need it to go out for the day for a couple hours this is the right product
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is my go to lash adhesive. It makes your lashes stay on perfectly throughout the day with very minimal retouching. A tube lasts an extremely long time and it’s relatively inexpensive at the drugstore.
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
This is my favorite lash glue EVER. It is so easy to apply and really worth the money. It keeps your eyelashes on ALL day long. Keeps them in place and only takes a few mins to dry. I LOVE this product
Nalie R.
Randolph, MA
I’m not crazy about this. It doesn’t dry fast enough and I hate the fast that it comes off a color white. If it was clearly and dried quicker I’d give it a 5 star but this product isn’t for me.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I love this eyelash glue. It goes on white and dries completely clear. It's very inexpensive and I usually purchase mine from my local Walmart. I'm just a first time user ,but I will be using forever. Overall I'm very satisfied with the product and would definitely repurchase the product!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This is my go to lash glue! I have never had any problems with my lashes falling off. They stay on until I pull them off at night! It's super affordable and perfect size for travel. The product also lasts a while! I highly highly recommend this for all falsy wearers!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
From using this, or trying to use it, a few times I’m not impressed. This glue is tacky and seems too wet when I even let it dry before I apply it. It’s too stretchy and doesn’t adhere to my eyelid well at all. My lashes seem to fall off or corners pull up instantly and I get frustrated trying to use it. I’m moving on to another glue.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This is my favorite lash glue. It dries clear so you don’t see it at all even if you put a little extra on. You glide it across your fake eyelashes and it goes on perfect without getting anywhere else. I have been using this one for years and I will continue to purchase this one. DUO Eyelash Adhesive Clear
Leotie S.
Where can I buy this glue?
Leah H.
Duo clear or black?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do you prefer the clear over the black?
Cynthia M.
Bay Area
What is the best drugstore lash glue?
Paulina G.
Norwich
Any tips on removing glue out of my lashes after taking the falsies off?