BY DUO

A best-selling, waterproof false-lash adhesive. Hold your false eyelashes securely in place, for a look that is all drama—in a good way. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• How did this adhesive work for you? Any eyelash glue that...2 Answers
  • Any tips on removing glue out of my lashes after taking t...3 Answers
  • Duo clear or black?8 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rea N.
Just a reliable adhesive! I love clear because of how it dries down. I've tried a black adhesive and if I messed up, my look is ruined so I prefer the clear. Not only does this tube last me a while, but it really does do a great job. I've used this on different people and it has worked perfect every time.

I think once you practice and really perfect how to apply lashes, applying glue also improves. Before, the corners of my lashes would never stick. Now I never have any problems!
Tonia W.
Shawano, WI
This glue is the absolute worst. I think I’m allergic to the ingredients (I’m guessing it the Formaldehyde). You can smell the strong smell of Formaldehyde the moment you open the tube. I’ll spend hours on my eye makeup and the minute I put this near my eyes they water like crazy and ruin everything 😒😒
Sabrina K.
Dallas
This glue is affordable and amazing! While it goes on white, the glue dries clear and without a funky smell. Personally I don’t like to use a wand when i’m applying glue to my lashes so the squeeze tube is perfect! I have this glue in full sized and sample sized packages and love everything about it.
Kimberly H.
I was looking for a new eyelash glue to start using since I started buying more lashes. I heard a lot of great things about DUO and decided to start using and it exceeded my expectations. It doesn’t come off at all until I take it off myself and it dries fast. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Nicola F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just recently got more in to wearing lashes. I have tried this one and the green one with the brush tip. I like this one a lot better. It works really well and holds up in these Oklahoma 50mph wind gusts lol Will repurchase and would recommend.
Ashley M.
My favorite eyelash glue when applying falsies! It comes out white but dries up to be clear. Makes applying falsies super easy and taking them off as well. The glue is easy to remove and doesn’t damage your falsies.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is my go to lash adhesive. It makes your lashes stay on perfectly throughout the day with very minimal retouching. A tube lasts an extremely long time and it’s relatively inexpensive at the drugstore.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I love this eyelash glue. It goes on white and dries completely clear. It's very inexpensive and I usually purchase mine from my local Walmart. I'm just a first time user ,but I will be using forever. Overall I'm very satisfied with the product and would definitely repurchase the product!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This is my go to lash glue! I have never had any problems with my lashes falling off. They stay on until I pull them off at night! It's super affordable and perfect size for travel. The product also lasts a while! I highly highly recommend this for all falsy wearers!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
From using this, or trying to use it, a few times I’m not impressed. This glue is tacky and seems too wet when I even let it dry before I apply it. It’s too stretchy and doesn’t adhere to my eyelid well at all. My lashes seem to fall off or corners pull up instantly and I get frustrated trying to use it. I’m moving on to another glue.
Leotie S.
Where can I buy this glue?
Leah H.
Duo clear or black?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do you prefer the clear over the black?
Cynthia M.
Bay Area
What is the best drugstore lash glue?
Paulina G.
Norwich
Any tips on removing glue out of my lashes after taking the falsies off?