BY DUO

A best-selling, waterproof false-lash adhesive. Hold your false eyelashes securely in place, for a look that is all drama—in a good way. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• How did this adhesive work for you? Any eyelash glue that you rec...2 Answers
  • Duo clear or black?6 Answers
  • Should I apply my eye makeup before or after applying this glue?? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allison S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the only eyelash glue I have been using ever since I start wearing falsies - it has been years since I've been using falsies. They work very well and they stay on for the most part. The only thing I don't like about them is that for my inner corner of my eyes, the glue tends to come off after awhile or when it gets a bit wet for my tears from yawning. However, for the most part, they work very well and a tube lasts you for very long. Just be careful when squeezing the tube because if you squeeze too hard, a lot will come out and it'll go to waste. I prefer the clear adhesive glue compared to the one that dries black because I don't wear eyeliner often so for those who don't use mascara with their lashes, I recommend these ones because if you use the black ones, when it dries, you can see the glue.
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
From using this, or trying to use it, a few times I’m not impressed. This glue is tacky and seems too wet when I even let it dry before I apply it. It’s too stretchy and doesn’t adhere to my eyelid well at all. My lashes seem to fall off or corners pull up instantly and I get frustrated trying to use it. I’m moving on to another glue.
🎀 S.
Bullhead City
LOVE THE BRAND! Can’t stand the squeeze tubes. Im very impatient and so I just squeeze the tube and regret it immediately! I hate that it comes out in such globs, however they have a brush on applicator that I found and I am the biggest fan. Absolutely love the brand, recommended it to anyone, beginner or expert.
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obed used this glue for years! I love it and so do all my colleagues! It’s super cheap and works great! I like the “white/ clear” opposed to the “dark” glue because it’s easily covered with my eyeliner! I’m definitely repurchasing and recommending for false lash lovers. I wasn’t able to find in my local drug stores around me so I ordered it from Amazon I use to find it everywhere but I just haven’t found where in this area.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyelash glue. It goes on white and dries completely clear. It's very inexpensive and I usually purchase mine from my local Walmart. I'm just a first time user ,but I will be using forever. Overall I'm very satisfied with the product and would definitely repurchase the product!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to lash glue! I have never had any problems with my lashes falling off. They stay on until I pull them off at night! It's super affordable and perfect size for travel. The product also lasts a while! I highly highly recommend this for all falsy wearers!
Kelly H.
Alpine, UT
This glue is the best eyelash glue out there on the market! It doesn’t sting or burn your eyes, plus it dries clear so if you happen to make a mistake no one will know (unlike the one that dries black). If applied correctly, this stuff will keep your eyelashes in tact all day
Sherri O.
Holbrook, AZ
It keeps your lashes on all day and night in most cases and I never have to worry about reapplying the glue or worrying about them falling off it work perfectly with my heavy Halloween eyelashes and stayed on all night!!DUO Eyelash Adhesive Clear
Danielle H.
Laurel, MD
Hands down the best lash glue you can get your hands on!! It's clear so you don't have to worry about it looking off and its guaranteed to keep your lashes on all day long!! I never use anything else when it comes to false lashes.
Anne e.
FORT WORTH, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only do I love Duo as a lash adhesive (been using it 11+ years), but it's great for creating special fx such as scars, sores, wounds, etc! DUO Eyelash Adhesive Clear
Leotie S.
Where can I buy this glue?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do you prefer the clear over the black?
Leah H.
Duo clear or black?
Cynthia M.
Bay Area
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best drugstore lash glue?
Victoria O.
I'm having trouble getting my inner corner to stick. Any tips to help with this?