BY DUO

A best-selling, waterproof false-lash adhesive. Hold your false eyelashes securely in place, for a look that is all drama—in a good way. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • " i don't always wear falsies but when i do, i definitely always use THIS " Duo Adhesive " in black its easy to hide the fact they are false and also good because you might not have to use eyeliner over the lashes. either way, it is the best lash adhesive for a more natural look" in 59 reviews
  • "This is the best lash glue i have tried. dries clear or grey if you get the colored one. holds lashes in place and is long lasting." in 16 reviews
  • "I buy extra when they go on sale .Great product whenever I need to wear false lashes I use this for long lasting ." in 4 reviews
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
This is the only eyelash glue that I've ever used and probably will ever use lol. I like getting the DUO Eyelash glue in Black instead of the clear because my friend had the clear and I noticed that you can tell that there was glue on her eye, which I wasn't a fan of. The black glue blends in with the lash line, and I usually wear eyeliner with my lashes as well, so even if you put your lashes a little off, you can't really tell because the glue blends in with your black eyeliner. I will say that this glue comes out super fast and in large chunks, so squeeze very gently- again a little goes a long way. Also I've used a couple now, but they last for years each, but I noticed the top always cracks on every single one I've had and then you have to deal with the glue coming out of the sides, which is kinda annoying but it's still useable. Other than that, it keeps my eyelashes on all day long, so I'll still keep buying it.
Pang H.
I Don’t Like This Glue! The Color Is Black, But Drys Down Grey. The Glue Isn’t Sticky And Long Lasting. The Glue Doesn’t Work For Me At All. I Would Not Buy This Again. I Gave It two Tries. I Bought It Once Because Everyone Loved it, But I End Up Hating It Instead And Gave It Away. But I Tried It Again Because I Need An Eyelash Glue So I Bought It Again with No Choice And I Concluded I Don’t Like It At All. I Prefer The Kiss Glue! It Is So Much Better. The Color Actually Drys Black And Last Long.
Cierra H.
dudley, North Carolina
I have had the most difficult time with this adhesive! I love my falsies and usually use any adhesive i can get my hands on but i do not see myself repurchasing this product. When i opened the cap it did not smell lile your ordinary eyelash adhesive. It smelled like straight chemicals. The wear was mot even that long. Within hours of light to moderate activity my lashes started to move off of the lash line. I have been applying false lashes for do long and necer had tjis hard of a time with adhesives.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
I use this glue to put on my eyelashes, it works good just have to be careful to not get it all over your eye because it’s really watery. I usually buy it at Walgreens or cvs u can also get it at Walmart. I would recommend
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
It comes out super fast but it's fast drying and cheap only like 9 dollars and it stays on all day easy peal off after a long day and it doesn't ruin eye lash extensions. Really love it, especially in the black color.
Rylee D.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE this stuff! When I was in a car terrible car accident on Halloween night one year and life flighted to the hospital, having to be cut out of the vehicle I was in and then air lifted and lord only knows what else (as I was unconscious once I made it to the hospital) lots of tears were cried, and yet somehow my lashes were still intact. Good stuff right here.
Xently T.
San Jose
The duo eyelash glue in dark tone is very easy to use when I want to apply eyelashes. I put some glue on my hand and I run through the bands of the eyelashes very easily and you just can´t mess up. It is also very easy to get the eyelashes with the tacky glue on my lash line and they last until the end of the day
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
I like this glue mainly because it’s black so it’s better to use when using eyeliner. It just doesn’t make my eyelashes stick on so well like the clear brush adhesive from duo. I also don’t like that the smell, it smells like a dead fish.
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
Love love ❤ this product! The only eyelashes adhesive I use. Is definitely long lasting and it make my lashes be intact for a whole day. It does smell bit funny but it's not that bad. I buy this stuff constantly because is the only bran I use with my fake lashes! Definitely recommend it.
Nicolette J.
I love this product! I always wondered how people got their falsies to stay until I tried this glue! There are even nights where I go to take off my lashes and they don't want to come off. Since using Duo, I have never had to fix my lashes in the middle of the day. I will absolutely be buying again.
Madeline M.
Does this adhesive last all day? Has anyone heard of it lasting even longer?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do you prefer the clear over the black?
Britni L.
Tampa, FL
Where do you purchase this from in the U.S? I know I have gotten DUO glue from MAC Cosmetics before but I have never seen this black version and it sounds AWESOME! Thank you!
Victoria M.
Yakima, WA
Does this eyelash glue really work? I've heard good reviews but I'm not so sure
pakou l.
fresno, CA
Are the black adhesive glue better or the white ones?