Duo Dark

DUO® is the lash adhesive of choice for many of Hollywood’s top makeup artists. A staple in any false fringe-wearer’s makeup bag, the classic .25 oz tube is filled with a latex-based formula made to last all day, and works on both strip and individual lashes. DUO Dark blends naturally into black or brown lashes for a seamless look.

Is this product good/worth the hype?
How long would this glue usually last for? I need to make sure it would last through cheerleading competitions
Does anyone know how to easily remove this?
Start your review of Duo Dark!
Product Highlights
“...compare to this product. If you want quick drying, completely clear, safe, easy to use long lasting lash adhesive. You can't beat this product!” in reviews
“I bought this lash glue based on a recommendation. Experience never lies. It is long lasting & gets the job done right!” in reviews
“Make sure to only spread a thin layer on your false lashes, and I've found that the lashes are easier to apply when the glue is tacky -- not quite dry, but definitely no longer wet.” in reviews
Duo Dark uploaded by Nida A.
I know people love this lash glue but honestly I have tried way better ones. This glue becomes runny and messy and when it does that it doesn’t stick well. I prefer House of Lashes Lash Adhesive - White, Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive Clear by Kiss and the underrated but AMAZING Salon Pro Hair Bonding Glue 1Oz. For The Perfect Hold In Hair Bonding over this one. I also do not like the applicator.
The only lash glue I have ever used in 6 years of wearing lashes. I have tried other brands and they just don’t hold up. I prefer the squeeze bottle over any other applicator because it allows you to apply just the right amount. Wear is long lasting. The black is best because the glue disappears when it dries. For the price point it is also affordable and the product lasts a long time. I have never finished a bottle - I only buy more because I lose them. The only thing I’ve noticed is that for my most recent purchase of this glue the bottle was smaller, did the packaging change? Either way, still great.
Brick, NJ
Duo Dark uploaded by Cassandra B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ive tried so many lash glues and i always go staright back to this one. Ardell duo glue works the best for me. It is here’s my false eyelashes Perfectly to my eyelids and it dries super quick. I love the duo dark tone because It blends right into my natural eyelashes. It even looks amazing if you do a wing liner. It is perfect to travel with especially since it’s small and it fits right into your purse this glue is the ultimate necessity if you’re a false eyelash girl.
Menifee, CA
This is the only lash glue I have ever needed to repurchase. I have tried different brands but duo will always be my go to lash glue. I always have a winged liner so I LOVE the dark glue cause it blends right on to the liner. It has a great hold for hours, I think I’ve even slept on lashes ( I know you’re not supposed to but hey it happens sometimes) and this glue held on. It’s still gentle enough that it doesn’t yank out your natural lash
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Target
This glue is it. Stop looking. I've had it for a week or so and so far it's amazing. You dont need to use a lot so the lashes will stay. I have brown skin and when I use black eyeliner you cant tell I'm wearing lash glue. It dries fast and once your lashes are on they wont budge. I had my lashes all day from school in the morning 7am, then work, then went to a concert. They stayed put!!! I cant enforce it enough.
I’m not a fan of DUO. It was my first lash glue purchase for strips and it would not stick. I guess because of my oily eyelids. Everyone swore by it but it didn’t work for me. I then started using weave glue and I loved it. I now use sassi lash glue which reminds be of the hair glue and has great hold. I am thinking about revisiting DUO now that I’m very experienced in hopes that it was just my application technique
howland
Duo Dark uploaded by taylor C.
Purchased at: Target
(wrong product is linked) this lash glue is a 2-in-1 meaning it comes with both dark and clear lash glue. i’ve never been a fan of clear lash glue as it dries almost white and doesn’t look to great blended with my strip lash. this however, dries clear! it is my favorite. the dark is also amazing as it blends the seem of the strip almost like an eyeliner! i love this so so much. was purchased at target!
Romeoville, IL
I think Duo has the best lash glue on the market, especially for such an affordable price. But honey... I do not know who wants to use this kind. It works just the same as the clear or other versions they have. But why black? I hate it. If you accidentally use to much or it squishes somewhere, it'll dry grey and then ruin your whole eye look. Idk I don't know who would want this.
Waterford, CT
This is my favorite drugstore lash glue. I personally prefer using the dark glue verses the white. I like because it blends into my liner...if I happen to make a bit of a mess. It can get messy if there is an air bubble and it pops..lol. Sometimes I use a Q-tip as an applicator. Just a helpful tip!As everyone knows this glue works wonderfully. Definitely recommend!!
Sugar land , TX
I love love love this lash glue! It takes a bit of practice with lashes to use dark lash glue so that you don't get it all over the place, but also in my experience this one cleans up super easily with a q-tip. Love that it makes my lash line look even darker/more defined. It stays on all day, but also isn't a pain to take it off when you need to. Love it so much!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
St Clr Shores, MI
il y a 3 mois
Duo Dark Does this world on sensitive skin?
Olga P. • il y a 3 mois
How sensitive are you? I mean my eyes are super sensitive I use this, and I literally just when they start to water let in bed with my eyes closed for 5 mins haha, so I don’t ruin my makeup!