BY DUO #91 in False Lashes

Simply Unforgettable Eyes. With Vitamin A, C, and E. Dries invisibly. Latex free. Safe for contact wearers & sensitive eyes New Brush On adhesive comes with an ultra-thin brush for precise, quick application of both strip and individual lashes for all-day wear. This latex-free formula is safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes. Lashes have never been easier. see more...

• Is this easy to apply on lashes, is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the typical tube of lash glue?1 Answers
  • I've been dying to try this item for my lashes but I just want to...3 Answers
Duo Brush on Striplash Adhesive
  • "Recently started using this one and switched from the one that squeezes out soooo happy I did, so much easier to apply" in 1 review
  • "It was super easy to take off at night and at the end of the day the lashes hadn't moved at all." in 1 review
  • "it works very well and its not heavy at all!" in 1 review
  • "They are all long wearing and very gentle when removed !!" in 1 review
  • "Ive used this product quite a few times i enjoy it doesn't irritate my eyes like the other eyelash products do i would really recommend using this product to anyone using fake lashes its perfect" in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I used this glue for my first time wearing false lashes, and even though I watched a ton of Youtube tutorials, I had no idea what I was doing... I desperately hoped that I wouldn’t accidentally glue my eye shut LOL Thankfully, this Duo Adhesive was so easy to use and made putting my lashes on a pain-free experience. The brush was so thin, it made application very convenient,... And it was slightly iridescent when wet, but it didn’t dry in visible white globs. You actually couldn’t see it at all after it dried, which was perfect. Not to mention, it didn’t gunk up my lashes. The little that actually got on the lashes themselves was super easy to remove. And my lashes lasted all night, even through sweating and dancing. The ends didn’t lift, and they didn’t fall off. This glue made sure I looked gorgeous no matter what. It was affordable too, especially when I used a coupon at my local Ulta. Overall, I definitely think this will be my go-to glue brand.
Sammi Z.
I love this glue! I personally like these better than the tubes because I sometimes would apply too much glue onto the lash lines but the brush on this glue helps me apply the glue much easier and cleaner! I would recommend this glue because it holds up lashes ALL DAY!! I also like getting the white one because I like to see when the glue turns blue and "tacky" so I know when the perfect time to apply the lash onto my eye is.
DeZell M.
I am not a fan of lash glue because my eyes water over fragrances close to my eyes and most glue has a harsh scent. But the duo is easy to use, my eyes do not water, and once the glue is tacky I apply my lashes and my lash will not move until I take them off.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
Duo is my go-to glue, and the only one I trust for everyday use ! I recently picked up the wand version , one for myself and one for my kit. I gotta say I like the wand more! The formula is slightly different, and actually the tube adhesive has a slightly stronger hold. But the wand version is also easier to take off at night and less likely to rip off your natural eyelashes! The wand makes the application cleaner and more precise, with the glue ending up exactly on the band instead of the lashes; allowing them to have a longer use life. Duo does have a funny smell when you first apply it, but it goes away within seconds and after a while you become immune to the smell. I suggest this eyelash glue to everyone, even if you are a makeup beginner!
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
This is my favorite eyelash glue ever! It keeps my eyelashes in place, I work at a night club so it was very important to me. The only thing is it gets stuck on my own eyelashes and pulling it off really hurts & I'll end up with clumps of black (because of the eyeliner) glue on my eyelids & lashes
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
1000x easier to use that the tube version. Quick no mess application to the lashes, dries clean so no fear of messing up all the hard work on your lids. I also like that it has vitimins in it because I feel like it's better for my lashes. Maybe it isn't actually doing anything, but it gives me that peace of mind. Lol love this product. I go between this one on a more regular basis, and the the house of lash glue when going for a much more heavy duty application for events and such. Definitely recommend both.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
Hands down the best lash glue! When you apply it to the lash it has a blue reflective color and as it dries it goes clear! I am able to put my lashes on in less than 5 min! The glue dries fast but not so fast that you have to rush. I am never using another type of lash glue ever again!
Patricia P.
El mejor que he probado hasta ahora. En su otra presentación sentía que utilizaba demasiado en las pestañas pero con este aplicador tengo mas control. Además de utilizarlo en las pestañas también lo uso para aplicar glitter y funciona genial. Recomendadisimo!
Melissa R.
Strasburg, VA
This is my favorite eyelash adhesive out there. The thin brush applicator makes it effortless to control the amount of glue you are placing on your lashes. The clear color allows for mistakes. If you need to replace the lashes, you don't have to worry about a dark line where they were placed the first time. Also this glue does it's job well. It holds my lashes inn place all day.
Angel H.
I already love Duo, and have been wanting to purchase this for a while and then  I went to my local Sally's and saw they had it there and I got super excited. I really love this glue! It dries fast, stays on for a very long time and it's easy to use. Unfortunately, I lost mine recently so I'm definitely buying another one!
hillary N.
How well dose it work?
Vika S.
Ok, i think this is the best lash glue i have tried, it sets instantly and i just pop my lash on and go, BUT how do you gals clean it off from the Lashes because i have torn so many good lashes trying to clean it of!???!?
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Would you recommend this as a better lash glue than the ones in a tube? What makes it better in your opinion.
Olgita R.
I've been dying to try this item for my lashes but I just want to know how easy is it to apply and how long do I have to wait so it can get tacky and ready to use
Erica S.
I'm interested in this because of the applicator. How well does it work and how long does the glue last?