BY DUO #77 in False Lashes

Simply Unforgettable Eyes. With Vitamin A, C, and E. Dries invisibly. Latex free. Safe for contact wearers & sensitive eyes New Brush On adhesive comes with an ultra-thin brush for precise, quick application of both strip and individual lashes for all-day wear. This latex-free formula is safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes. Lashes have never been easier. see more...

• Is this easy to apply on lashes, is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the typical tube of lash glue?1 Answers
  • I've been dying to try this item for my lashes but I just want to k...3 Answers
Duo Brush on Striplash Adhesive
  • "Recently started using this one and switched from the one that squeezes out soooo happy I did, so much easier to apply" in 1 review
  • "It was super easy to take off at night and at the end of the day the lashes hadn't moved at all." in 1 review
  • "it works very well and its not heavy at all!" in 1 review
  • "They are all long wearing and very gentle when removed !!" in 1 review
  • "Ive used this product quite a few times i enjoy it doesn't irritate my eyes like the other eyelash products do i would really recommend using this product to anyone using fake lashes its perfect" in 1 review
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Abingdon, MD
I am currently in LOVE with this product!

First off, the brush applicator makes it super easy to brush onto fake eyelashes. The glue also shows up as an iridescent blueish white color so you can clearly see where you're putting it.

Second, there is next to no wait time for the glue to get tacky. I've been able to brush the glue on and apply the lashes almost instantly. I haven't had an issue where my freshly applied lashes begin to slide around after application, unlike my previous eyelash glues.

Finally, this glue can hold up like no other! I currently live in Florida, right now it's summer time which means hot and humid weather 24/7. I was able to work a full 8 hours shift outside in 80% humidity and then take a good 3 hour nap with my face buried in my pillow. When I woke up, my lashes were still perfectly placed!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the longest time I was using the blue duo and then I came across this one when the blue one was out of stock and haven't turned back since. I really like this one because of the brush that it has, it definitely gives you more control with how much lash glue you are putting on as opposed to squirting it on the back of the hand or just squirting a little out of the bottle and putting it directly on the lash. I always caught myself putting too much and wasting it. I love love that this has a brush and I love the formula. I used to notice that with the blue one it made my lash line very itchy after I would wear lashes all day, and I notice with this one that I don't have that itchiness anymore when I wear lashes all day long. I would say this is a must have in your makeup kit if you like to wear falsies
Peris  O.
Peris O.
This has to be one of my favorite eyelash glues!!! No joke, no smoke foreals lol. I use on both myself and clients and I feel a little safer doing so knowing that it's latex free which is something I am weary about. Glue dries clear with a minor shine and I'm in love with the easy to use applicator!!! It's so precise and really helps if you eyes water and you need to just touch up those pesky lifting corners!! Just a little touch up and your good!! My only gripe would be that after while the twist off area does get a build up of glue that gets sticky when opening and closing the tube but still a great product. A def. kit necessity for me and I uber recommend:)
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
I had to buy an adhesive that was latex-free, because I was allergic to the latex ones. I tried Ardell's clear brush on first, but it sucked. This one is much better. It sets very quickly, and doesn't come off when I sneeze. It lasts for a long time. The only sad thing is it isn't water proof, so although it lasts a long time, it's staying power isn't as long as the original one. Still, I think it's the best choice for those who are allergic to latex.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa Rosa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really hated this lash glue! I usually use the same brand just in the squeeze tube. I had purchased this because I thought this one might be easier to apply. The formula is way more liquid than the squeeze tube. Every time id pull it out of my makeup bag the product had leaked and dried around the top so it looked all grimy and gross. Switched back
Amany I.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVEE THISSSSS! THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN THE REGULAR DUO. This dries faster, applies better and is super thin (like water) so it will not leave much residue of glue when you take it off later. If you apply your lashed the wrong way and take them out to reapply them this will not disturb your eyeliner when you peel them off. This is just AMAZINGG!
karen a.
karen a.
This adhesive is great for girls who have sensitive eyes. I didn't used to wear lashes because every glue i would use would make my eyes burn, get watery, and soo red. So i started searching reviews and saw the reviews for this one i went out and bought it and i love it! The only glue I can wear and it keeps my lashes on all day!! :)
Angela R.
Angela R.
Chicago
This brand is by far my favorite but when I use the tube I tend to get too much glue and then my lashes feel clumpy and it bugs me all day. This one with the brush is way easier to control the amount and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It is also easy to remove from my real lashes and the band of the false. Very fave
Martha R.
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I don't normally wear eyelashes, but when I do, I use the Duo adhesives. Recently bought this one and it is much easier than squeezing out the product and at times wasting the adhesive. It is long lasting and effortless on putting on the glue and worrying about you put on too much. I enjoy this new product.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Louisville, KY
I used the blue packaging of this for years before I discovered this gem. Previously I would squirt out some on the back of my hand and run the lashes threw it. This would end up wasting a lot of it and putting too much glue on the lash. This makes it a lot easier
hillary N.
hillary N.
How well dose it work?
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA
Ok, i think this is the best lash glue i have tried, it sets instantly and i just pop my lash on and go, BUT how do you gals clean it off from the Lashes because i have torn so many good lashes trying to clean it of!???!?
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this as a better lash glue than the ones in a tube? What makes it better in your opinion.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm interested in this because of the applicator. How well does it work and how long does the glue last?
Olgita R.
Olgita R.
I've been dying to try this item for my lashes but I just want to know how easy is it to apply and how long do I have to wait so it can get tacky and ready to use