BY DUO #57 in False Lashes

Simply Unforgettable Eyes. With Vitamin A, C, and E. Dries invisibly. Latex free. Safe for contact wearers & sensitive eyes New Brush On adhesive comes with an ultra-thin brush for precise, quick application of both strip and individual lashes for all-day wear. This latex-free formula is safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes. Lashes have never been easier. see more...

• 💕Hey beauties 💕 ☹️I’ve been having trouble with finding ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the House of Lashes® HOL® WHITE ...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to apply on lashes, is it long lasting?2 Answers
Duo Brush on Striplash Adhesive
  • "I had decided to do my own makeup for prom and decided I'd try and tackle false lashes. I bought an ok pair from the CVS down the street. I looked at the selection of adhesives they had and noticed the limited selection but that they carried DUO, a brand I remember my mom and her make up obsessed friend used to use. They only had this one and decided why not. I got home and tested it out so that the day of prom wasn't my first try. It was super easy to use. The brush made the placement of the glue on the lashes easy and clean. I let it dry for about 25 seconds so it could get tacky like the box said and put the lashes on my eye. I noticed that some of the extra glue smeared and that once I had placed the lashes on the way I wanted them that the glue dried clear. It was super easy to take off at night and at the end of the day the lashes hadn't moved at all. I did it again the next day for prom and when I got home at 5 am the lashes were still in place and just as easy to take off." in 61 reviews
  • "This adhesive is great for girls who have sensitive eyes. I didn't used to wear lashes because every glue i would use would make my eyes burn, get watery, and soo red. So i started searching reviews and saw the reviews for this one i went out and bought it and i love it! The only glue I can wear and it keeps my lashes on all day!! :)" in 5 reviews
  • "It was super easy to take off at night and at the end of the day the lashes hadn't moved at all." in 1 review
  • "The only time I wear fake eyelashes is for stage makeup, so I really need an eyelash glue that will last, and is affordable." in 1 review
  • "They are all long wearing and very gentle when removed !!" in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I used this glue for my first time wearing false lashes, and even though I watched a ton of Youtube tutorials, I had no idea what I was doing... I desperately hoped that I wouldn’t accidentally glue my eye shut LOL Thankfully, this Duo Adhesive was so easy to use and made putting my lashes on a pain-free experience. The brush was so thin, it made application very convenient,... And it was slightly iridescent when wet, but it didn’t dry in visible white globs. You actually couldn’t see it at all after it dried, which was perfect. Not to mention, it didn’t gunk up my lashes. The little that actually got on the lashes themselves was super easy to remove. And my lashes lasted all night, even through sweating and dancing. The ends didn’t lift, and they didn’t fall off. This glue made sure I looked gorgeous no matter what. It was affordable too, especially when I used a coupon at my local Ulta. Overall, I definitely think this will be my go-to glue brand.
Ani L.
New York
Honestly i don’t know why people like this glue. It’s not a good product at all. I’ve been trying it with many lashes and it just didn’t wanna work. My lashes wouldn’t stay on my lids. Inner corner part would come off right away and the rest of the part would not be glued well enough. I was so frustrated with this glue trying to work it. Recently I purchased Kiss Strip Eyelash Adhesive, Clear 0.21 oz which is so much better it literally holds my lashes the way it’s supposed to.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
This lash glue is my #2 fave. I use this all the time when I run out of my go to which is by a brand that isn’t on here called Red Aspen Love. This lash glue dries fairly quickly compared to alternatives and I really enjoy how the glue is easy to clean off of the lashes when I want to reuse them. I feel like a lot of people should try this product , I highly recommend it!!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Recently I purchased this lash glue from Walgreens, I just started wearing falsies so I am not a pro by any means, but I found this glue to be easy to apply, and love that it dries clear, it helped to keep my lashes in place all day, and into the night, and was easy to remove!! I would recommend this lash glue!!
Amy C.
Jackson Heights
Great lash glue; I highly recommend! Unlike most lash glues that come in a squeezable tube, this one is applied with a brush. The brush makes it so much easier to apply evenly on false lashes. On top of that the glue dries clear with no clumping. Will definitely repurchase after I run out!
Sammi Z.
I love this glue! I personally like these better than the tubes because I sometimes would apply too much glue onto the lash lines but the brush on this glue helps me apply the glue much easier and cleaner! I would recommend this glue because it holds up lashes ALL DAY!! I also like getting the white one because I like to see when the glue turns blue and "tacky" so I know when the perfect time to apply the lash onto my eye is.
Victoria G.
Fullerton, CA
My favorite lash glue. I will not use anything else. This hold up all day long. I also love the fact that it dries completely clear. The applicator is my favorite part it’s a wand w a pointed tip. That way the glue just goes on the band
Vanessa P.
ontario 1613 s monterey ave
I love this eye lash glue it’s freakin amazing !! Best eye lash adhesive I’ve used yet it’s so easy to apply very easy to work with . It is long lasting . I simply love this glue I wouldn’t switch to any different adhesive I totally recommend trying this product out !!
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
My favorite lash glue! The brush makes it super easy to apply, and this is the only glue that really gets the corners of my lashes down all day!! A great price and a ton of product for the price. Would recommend to everyone
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
I love this lash glue. It is literally the best and my favorite. I’ve tried so many glues and this one is just amazing. It keeps my lashes on for a while and dries pretty quickly. I’ve gone through about 3 tubes and I even have another one as back up. I love how it comes with a brush it just makes it so much easier to apply to the falsies.
hillary N.
How well dose it work?
Vika S.
Ok, i think this is the best lash glue i have tried, it sets instantly and i just pop my lash on and go, BUT how do you gals clean it off from the Lashes because i have torn so many good lashes trying to clean it of!???!?
Erica S.
I'm interested in this because of the applicator. How well does it work and how long does the glue last?
Julisa O.
Is this glue blue to all of you as well?
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Would you recommend this as a better lash glue than the ones in a tube? What makes it better in your opinion.