BY ARDELL

Brush on striplash adhesive. Contains vitamin A, C and E. Dries invisibly. see more...

• Does this product really work?17 Answers
  • So every time I use my Duo glue I feel like my eyes get i...1 Answers
  • Does this glue keep the lashes glued long enough? How’s t...4 Answers
Duo Brush-On Lash Adhesive

Start your review of Duo Brush-On Lash Adhesive!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Best glue ever! I used ardel first. I'll never use another glue again. Makes application easy peasy " in 195 reviews
Pawtucket, RI
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this brand of glue for eyelashes, only to be honest sometimes it takes me to stick it, sometimes it does not stick instantly, I use the side that always dries transparent and gives me problems, but when I hit it it stays in place many hours, I do not use the part that dries dark I go. Try to see how it works. What I like is that I can remove the residue to the eyelashes and leave them clean to use them again, the glue is easy to remove and does not damage my eyelashes.
Bronx
I love this glue because it has a brush so you can apply the glue to the lashes properly and when it’s time to put the lashes on the glue changes from white to a bluish lavender color I haven’t had any issues with my lashes falling off so I would recommend this
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally wasn’t a fan of this lash glue. I didn’t like the applicator and it was too liquidy for my taste so i felt like my lashes didn’t stick well to my eyes. It also irritated my eyes and made them quite red the few times that I did use it.
Fort Smith, AR
This is the best glue ever. It keeps my lashes on pretty well and is fast drying. When you put it on the lash band, it’s white, but dries into like a blueish color. I usually wait until it gets tacky and put the lash on after.
Black Creek , WI
This is my ultimate go to lash glue! Most lash adhesive has a smell of rotten cootchie a🤢 this lash glue has no scent, which is definitely a good thing 😂 it is also very inexpensive! It also lasts me about a good 6 months per tube!
Spring Lake
I love this brand for iOS clue! Your eyelashes go on and stand very nicely! Love the brand for eyelash glue. I like how it has a brush and it makes me seem a lot less wasteful compared to the two without the brush.
Calexico, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
this is my favorite eye lash gue so faaaaaaaaaar. the packaging is good and its very comfortable that it has the little brush it makes it not messy at all and that is fantastic. also very gentle with your eyes !
San Jose, CA
This is the only lash glue I use for the past 5ish years. It's amazing and makes your lashes stay on forever. Also the brush applicator is very easy to use and is very small. This also lasts for months.
basking Ridge,NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Melhor máscara de colar cílios, já tive varias, mas nenhuma cola tão bem quanto essa é de secagem rápida. Ótimo preço e ótima qualidade. Super recomendo para quem ama um cílios postiços. Compro sempre
Strongsville, OH
One of my favorite lash glues because it makes your lashes stay on forever and its the best one that i have tried for a long lasting lash but if you have sensitive eyes i would not recommend.
Poulsbo, WA
Does this product really work?
It's this easier to apply over the squeeze tube ?
Dallas
I am new to putting on lashes regularly and have only ever used the lashes that come with glue. I'd like to start buying them separately. Is this glue as good as I've heard and should I get the clear or the black?

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email