MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesDUO

by DUO

Duo Natural Looking False Eyelashe Adhesive .Easy to apply and feels light, Comfortable, and Natural. Stays on for hours and can even last up to several days.They look so natural and comfortable Length.Step 1.Check fit. Align Bank with natural Lash...

Does this lash glue stay on the whole day ?is this lash glue waterproof?
Start your review of Duo 3 Pcs Eyelash Adhesive - Striplash Adhesive Dark Tone,White Clear And Individual Lash Adhesive White/Clear 7g!
Renee H.
Duo 3 Pcs Eyelash Adhesive - Striplash Adhesive Dark Tone,White Clear And Individual Lash Adhesive White/Clear 7g uploaded by Renee H.
I used this glue (purple box) with these fake lashes and it worked perfect! It goes on clear and dries pretty fast so you can attach the false lashes without any issues. They lashes stick perfect and stay on all day!!! ❤️
Hameeda I.
I do not reccomend. I used it a couple times and the lash came off really easily. Also smells very bad.
Sadiah A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product. If your looking for an affordable eyelash glue that gets the job done this is the one. 8/10 would recommend. I’ve repurchased this multiple times and it hasn’t let me down. The lashes stay on all day long.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
The best drug store eyelash glue 😍 I keep one in my purse, dry fast , nice 8 hours of hold
Dalia G.
East Elmhurst, NY
I purchased this pack not too long ago and I am loving it because like I said I would not change my duo lash glue for any other brand they're just so amazing and keep my lashes on
sativa A.
LOVE these. very easy to apply to lashes not runny. very good product. i recommend this brand over any for lsh glue
Dora R.
laredo
Todos pegan muy bien las pestañas duran mucho tiempo casi todo el día me gusta porque no deja grumos y se ven muy bien mis pestañas
Lanii G.
California
DUO glue is all I use for clients , compared to other lash glues this one comes in so many different versions for all eyes ! The most sensitive to the most watery, it’s just about finding the one for you .
member-6b6de
Love this part because it gives you not only one at three pairs and can easily go with any type of eyelash
Hashly S.
atlanta
OMG!!!! Honestly this is the best glue that I’ve ever used😁 it sticks well and it lasts all day!!! I always loved this lash glue!! It also doesn’t dry out so quickly and it the glue it self last’s a long time😊