GroceryPantrydunkin'
Dunkin Original Blend K‑Cup Pods

Dunkin Original Blend K‑Cup® Pods

by dunkin'

Whoever said good things come in small packages must have been talking about our Dunkin’® Original Blend K-Cup® Pods. Smooth, flavorful, and ready to brew, Dunkin’® Original Blend K-Cup® Pods deliver our signature Dunkin’ taste in every pint-sized portion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dunkin Original Blend K‑Cup® Pods!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these K-Cup coffee pods. Great tasting and satisfies my coffee craving. These are my favorite K-cups to use. Can usually find on sale.
Lauren T.
I love my Keurig. And I also love Dunkin. so perfect match! It's never as good as when they make it at the store but this is as close as it gets and I'm happy with that!
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Dunkin Original Blend K‑Cup® Pods uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these K-cups so much! They’re the perfect strength and the coffee tastes so good. They don’t need improvement. Sometimes they’re hard to find though. They’re packaged normally. I recommend them to others regularly.
Barsis F.
I love this coffee, it has a great flavor. I’m a fan of Dunkin’ coffee. Medium roast is not too strong but gives you the caffeine you need to get through the day. I would definitely buy again and again. I highly recommend it!!
Christine I.
Marengo, IL
These are a staple in my house. They’re one of the K-Cups with better flavor, though I’m not sure I’d say they taste like DD coffee.
Yia V.
Sacramento, CA
Yum! Taste just like the ones you get at the shop. So easy! One pod makes a good tasting cup, my mom likes it less strong and would use it after my cup of coffee and says it still brews a pretty good cu of or her.
Brittany M.
Derby, CT
I love their kcups they are strong and delicious and almost as good as brewing! The only thing I hate is that they are plastic like most brands!
Marlen J.
Irvington, NJ
I have recently reviewed my health and want to be better at taking care of myself. I tried the BulletProof coffee with butter in it. Now I am hooked. As long as it is good for me
Victoria L.
Tarrytown, NY
I love Dunkin’, but don’t love any of their at home products. I find them to be very watery. But o find that with most keurig items. For this reason I will be sticking with in store purchases!
Skyler C.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Ive been drinking this brand for 2+ years and it’s my favorite brand of k cup. Nice bold flavor!

Looking for your answer?