BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #90 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Artificially flavored. see more...

Dunkin' Donuts® Vanilla Nut Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag
  • "I love finding new flavors of Dunkin Donuts coffee, and this one is up there with my favorites." in 1 review
Brian B.
Pflugerville, TX
Maybe Dunkin Donuts / Smuckers has changed their manufacturer for this coffee. A lot of the other older reviews for this product were good.

However, this is a terrible "flavored coffee", since it really doesn't taste like coffee, or like pumpkin spice. In fact, the resulting brew has almost no flavor at all, and would not be recognizable as a coffee-based drink. It has a bland, neutral flavor.

There is a noticeable pumpkin spice aroma as the coffee brews that doesn't end up in your cup.

We prepared it in our Jura automatic coffee maker according to the recommended proportions: 1 1/2 Tbsp / 6 oz water.

To maximize the flavor potential, I set our machine to brew an espresso, using 1 1/2 Tbsp coffee to 1 1/2 oz water. This would result in a flavor profile 4x the recommended blend.

The end result still had absolutely no coffee flavor. The artificiality of the pumpkin spice stood out, tasting more like orange than pumpkin spice. Even still, this espresso-pressed brew should have had a stronger flavor profile. It was still weak.

I would recommend looking elsewhere for your seasonal pumpkin spice "fix".
Shaquana M.
I just started drinking this product and I must say that it okay taste . I drink it in the morning and afternoon, the flavor could have been a little more strong but other than that I like.
Danielle P.
I wasn't the happiest with this flavor. I love vanilla, it's always been one of my favorites, but with this blend for some reason it tasted like marshmallows opposed to that true vanilla flavor. It's definitely not for everyone, but I know there's a lot of people who would love this flavor.
Todd F.
Santa Monica, CA
I really love Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Nut ground coffee. As a West Coaster / Californian, I was unfamiliar with DD coffee until they sprung up in Santa Monica last year. Now, I make regular trips to the DD on Wilshire to pick up some ground Vanilla Nut to enjoy at home. MMMMmmmmm.
Gail M.
PAOLI
Dunkin' Donuts vanilla nut ground coffee is by far the bst tasting coffee i have ever tasted. It has a rich smooth flavor that is not to coffee and not to vanilla. It is the perfect combanation blended together fot an amazing taste ....With that much flavor no doubt you're going to have a great day.
Tierra C.
Roy, WA
OMG!! Smells amazing !! Love this coffee. Every morning I get up and get so excited to have my cup of coffee. Great flavor. I don't add much cream to it either which is super nice. Its a little spendy in my opinion for coffee but its a great to have a special coffee to get you excited about your day.
Robert S.
Avon, OH
Wonderful flavor and big taste in this small bag of coffee grounds. I highly recommend you purchasing this product. Its simple to use in a coffee pot. Amazing flavor that does not over power you. I buy this product at least once per month, my entire family enjoys the amazing taste and aroma.
Sandee J.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect to indulge anyone's sweet-tooth while also providing that oh-so-important morning pick me up. The aroma it gives off while brewing is orgasmic in itself. Trust me, you'll love it! Try it and thank me later!
Amber W.
W Lafayette, IN
This coffee is fantastic. It's perfectly vanilla while not being overly sweet. I feel that a lot of flavored coffees tend to taste fake. This one, however, doesn't taste like syrup. This coffee is great for those who don't like strong coffee and just need the caffeine.
Dana G.
Pineville, LA
Cannot live without my coffee fix! Dunkin Donuts is always satisfying, whether it's regular or one of the flavored coffee's, I'm never disappointed. Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Nut is pleasantly sweet but not over powering! Love it!
I can't find where I can buy this. Does anyone know?