Dunkin' Donuts® Triple Berry Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag uploaded by Spontaneous W.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Artificially flavored. see more...

Regina D.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Was not for me. I didn't find the berry flavor to be particularly noticeable, but rather it left an odd aftertaste that I did not care for. Not to mention, it's using artificial flavors.
Beth R.
Sevierville, TN
Dunkin' Donuts coffee is one of my favorite brands. I like that it is consistent in the taste and quality. The flavor is ok rather than great, otherwise I would have given 5 stars!
Felicia G.
Stockton, CA
Triple Berry Coffee? I was a bit curious so I grabbed this coffee after seeing it on a discount isle, i mean coffee does work with most things, biggest mistake ever do not try this.
Amanda E.
This flavor of this coffee is so good one don't know exactly how to describe it but it's sweet and fruity without tasting odd in coffee! BTW I always add milk and sugar :)
Michelle O.
I find the Berry a little too sweet for my taste, I'd rather get the sweetness from creamer. Though I really enjoy Dunkin', I can't say this is my favorite.
Tiffany D.
Nashville, TN
This is a great summer coffee. It has a fruity, dark chocolate taste. It was a great price. I didn't need to add creamer because it had such a great taste.
Brittany D.
Orlando, FL
This coffee is too weak. I use it in my Keurig and feel like I have to overflow the kcup to get any flavor. I like milder coffee but this is very weak.
JULIE R.
Tallmadge, OH
GREAT FLAVOR ... TASTES GOOD AND HITS THE SPOT ON A COLD WINTER MORNING AND PERFECT FOR A NIGHT TIME KIND OF SNACK WITH OUT ALL THE GUILT. VERY TASTY
Alex R.
I really wanted to love this blend, but after a couple of tries I just couldn't get myself to love it. I stick to the original and sweeten it myself.
Jessica W.
Meriden, CT
I'm giving it five stars for the just blown my mind factor. I never heard of this flavor. Where can I get it at?? Seriously someone contact me ASAP
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
My mom loves coffee and loves berry!!! How berry does this taste and it's it a weird berry flavor. How good does this taste?