Dunkin' Donuts® Triple Berry Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag uploaded by Tasha B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Artificially flavored. see more...

Regina D.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Was not for me. I didn't find the berry flavor to be particularly noticeable, but rather it left an odd aftertaste that I did not care for. Not to mention, it's using artificial flavors.
Felicia G.
Stockton, CA
Triple Berry Coffee? I was a bit curious so I grabbed this coffee after seeing it on a discount isle, i mean coffee does work with most things, biggest mistake ever do not try this.
Beth R.
SEVIERVILLE , TN
Dunkin' Donuts coffee is one of my favorite brands. I like that it is consistent in the taste and quality. The flavor is ok rather than great, otherwise I would have given 5 stars!
Amanda E.
This flavor of this coffee is so good one don't know exactly how to describe it but it's sweet and fruity without tasting odd in coffee! BTW I always add milk and sugar :)
Michelle O.
I find the Berry a little too sweet for my taste, I'd rather get the sweetness from creamer. Though I really enjoy Dunkin', I can't say this is my favorite.
Tiffany D.
Nashville, TN
This is a great summer coffee. It has a fruity, dark chocolate taste. It was a great price. I didn't need to add creamer because it had such a great taste.
Brittany D.
Orlando, FL
This coffee is too weak. I use it in my Keurig and feel like I have to overflow the kcup to get any flavor. I like milder coffee but this is very weak.
JULIE R.
Tallmadge, OH
GREAT FLAVOR ... TASTES GOOD AND HITS THE SPOT ON A COLD WINTER MORNING AND PERFECT FOR A NIGHT TIME KIND OF SNACK WITH OUT ALL THE GUILT. VERY TASTY
Alex R.
I really wanted to love this blend, but after a couple of tries I just couldn't get myself to love it. I stick to the original and sweeten it myself.
Jessica W.
Meriden, CT
I'm giving it five stars for the just blown my mind factor. I never heard of this flavor. Where can I get it at?? Seriously someone contact me ASAP
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
My mom loves coffee and loves berry!!! How berry does this taste and it's it a weird berry flavor. How good does this taste?