Dunkin' Donuts® Triple Berry Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag uploaded by Tasha B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Artificially flavored. see more...

Chelsea P.
Waunakee, WI
It's a flavor that takes some getting used to. The combination of coffee and berry flavor was a little startling and new to me. I didn't think it was bad, but it was not my favorite either. If you really enjoy chocolate covered fruit and that mix of sweet and chocolate notes, then I would recommend this for you!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I love this coffee so much. They have such a wide variety of flavors, and the taste is amazing. This is one of the few brands that I purchase because of the wonderful aroma and taste.The packaging is nice and convenient. I would not hesitate to buy again.
Abby L.
Greenfield , MA
I'm a little biased because I work at Dunkin Donuts. But even if I didn't, this would be my first choice for coffee. It's almost always the only coffee I drink. It's funny though, because I've never heard of over half of the ground coffee flavors on this list. I've only ever seen/sold Decaf, Hazelnut, French Vanilla, Dark Roast, and Reg. It would be awesome if we had all of these other flavors.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
One of the best coffee if you are into fruits. Normally coffee does not have fruity flavor but Dunkin donut managed to encorporate the flavors into it. I would recommend this to everyone and the packaging is nice also! The price range is a little pricey but it is worth it.
Victoria H.
Hopewell, VA
Dunkin'Donuts triple Berry coffee. Taste so good. Good value yes very. I love this coffee so much. First time buyer yes. And I would buy it again. It taste really good. no room for improvement. Not at all. I would recommend to others. Everyday.
Brandy M.
Wakefield, RI
Love this! Fresh, crisp taste. Adds a hint of berry flavor. Just the right amount without over powering it. Other brands have a more stale berry flavor. This I so much more! I strongly recommend if you like flavored coffee!
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
Really interesting flavor... I can't decide if I care for it or not. If you like coffee with some different flavors I would try this one. I may not care for it too much because I'm not one to love berry flavors
brittany k.
Petersburg, VA
I usually don't like flavored coffees but I came across this one and I'm so glad I did! It tastes absolutely amazing without being over sweet. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try something new!
Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
Not much to say for this one. Simply put it sucks. I was at the store and decided to have a little fun and switch up the flavor but for the price i paid for my one cup of coffee i regret. Its not like i broke the bank on it but i only drank one cup of it so i do not recommend
Kayla N.
This is a really good coffee if you're a fruit lover. The berry mixed with the coffee is a little different and you have to get used to it but it has an amazing job putting both flavors in there wonderfully. I recommend this fully. It is one of my favorite coffee flavors
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
My mom loves coffee and loves berry!!! How berry does this taste and it's it a weird berry flavor. How good does this taste?