Dunkin' Donuts® Triple Berry Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag uploaded by Spontaneous W.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Artificially flavored. see more...

Brennan M.
Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
Not much to say for this one. Simply put it sucks. I was at the store and decided to have a little fun and switch up the flavor but for the price i paid for my one cup of coffee i regret. Its not like i broke the bank on it but i only drank one cup of it so i do not recommend
Moon B.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
One of the best coffee if you are into fruits. Normally coffee does not have fruity flavor but Dunkin donut managed to encorporate the flavors into it. I would recommend this to everyone and the packaging is nice also! The price range is a little pricey but it is worth it.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
This is a really good coffee if you're a fruit lover. The berry mixed with the coffee is a little different and you have to get used to it but it has an amazing job putting both flavors in there wonderfully. I recommend this fully. It is one of my favorite coffee flavors
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I love this coffee so much. They have such a wide variety of flavors, and the taste is amazing. This is one of the few brands that I purchase because of the wonderful aroma and taste.The packaging is nice and convenient. I would not hesitate to buy again.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Hopewell, VA
Dunkin'Donuts triple Berry coffee. Taste so good. Good value yes very. I love this coffee so much. First time buyer yes. And I would buy it again. It taste really good. no room for improvement. Not at all. I would recommend to others. Everyday.
Christina B.
Christina B.
I LOVE Dunkin Donuts' coffee. Unpopular opinion, but I think it's better than Starbucks. The Trible Berry Coffee is my all-time favorite, though. If you like sweet yes subtle tastes, this would be the perfect thing for you to try!
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
Omg love love love this coffee. I swear it makes my whole house smell so good while it's brewing. I put a little half and half in it and a little sweeter and it's so delicious
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
I find the Berry a little too sweet for my taste, I'd rather get the sweetness from creamer. Though I really enjoy Dunkin', I can't say this is my favorite.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Nashville, TN
This is a great summer coffee. It has a fruity, dark chocolate taste. It was a great price. I didn't need to add creamer because it had such a great taste.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Orlando, FL
This coffee is too weak. I use it in my Keurig and feel like I have to overflow the kcup to get any flavor. I like milder coffee but this is very weak.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Pleasantville , NJ
My mom loves coffee and loves berry!!! How berry does this taste and it's it a weird berry flavor. How good does this taste?