BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #44 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Julia K.
Julia K.
I was not sure how I was going to like this "cold brew" trend when all of the coffee chains released it, but cold brew coffee has quickly become my favorite! I give the sweet and salted cold brew 4 stars because I can do without the whipped cream, however, the salty whipped cream gives a nice contrast to the cold brew itself when it is sweetened with liquid sugar (the best!!). When the ice and whipped cream start to melt, the salted whipped cream in the coffee is a nice contrast to taste! I get mine black with liquid sugar, so it is definitely not for those who enjoy light and sweet coffee!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Cold brew coffee is my new favorite kind of coffee. I order it at every coffee place I go to but the one here is my favorite. It is so good that you really don't need to put anything else in it. It is less acidic as well so it is lighter on the stomach.
Rhiannon P.
Rhiannon P.
You really can't beat the flavor or price of a Dunkin coffee of any kind. The cold brew has become my favorite during hot months. The flavor is bold, but easy to sip down. Definitely try it out next time you're going through the drive through!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Definitely a new favorite for me from Dunkin'. It has a stronger flavor than their regular iced coffee. A little pricier than other drinks but it's worth the price. I'd definitely recommend for anyone who likes a bolder coffee flavor.
Nate H.
Nate H.
Not too shabby. The cold brew is nothing too special but the SALTED whipped cream has been my favorite discovery of the month! Even though it's definitely not a healthy option... So I'll be saving this as an extra savory snack.
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
Troy, MO
I love this product it was amazing it was everything that I thought it would be on the value side a little high but I will be recommending it to others and I would probably buy this again
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Buford, GA
I tried this last week & was very disappointed!! I didn't taste a saltyness at all. It wasn't sweet at all. I'll stick to my regular vanilla cupcake brew.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
This is my favorite, but it's not available anymore! I get mine with cream and a little sweetner, as the cold brew by itself is pretty strong. Best whipped cream ever.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
This was something I was afraid to try, it did not sound appealing at all. I was mistaken. The perfect cold brew with just a hint of salt and a bit of sweet. Delicious
Elisa B.
Elisa B.
I think mainly bc I hate the taste of tea but I just strongly dislike this one in particular and I don't think I'll be getting tea from here any longer.
Jeani S.
Jeani S.
Denison, TX
What is used to make it salty? Or taste sat my