BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #39 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
This was surprisingly delicious. I'm already a fan of cold brew (except Starbucks) so to have this unique sweet and salty flavor combined with my coffee was fantastic.
Julia K.
I was not sure how I was going to like this "cold brew" trend when all of the coffee chains released it, but cold brew coffee has quickly become my favorite! I give the sweet and salted cold brew 4 stars because I can do without the whipped cream, however, the salty whipped cream gives a nice contrast to the cold brew itself when it is sweetened with liquid sugar (the best!!). When the ice and whipped cream start to melt, the salted whipped cream in the coffee is a nice contrast to taste! I get mine black with liquid sugar, so it is definitely not for those who enjoy light and sweet coffee!
Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
I really did not care for this one. It seemed more salty than sweet to me or maybe was just made wrong. There was no balance in the sweet and salty taste. I couldn't finish it. They have lots of room for improvement for this product. I would not recommend to others. I will stick to my Mocha Dark Roast Iced coffee with a shot of raspberry from Dunkin.
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
This cold brew is perfect for a hot summer day! It has that sweet and salty combo that I love so much with the added caffeine boost! This is one of my go to drink choices! I would take It over most other coffee brands any day! If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend you do!
Laura B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The cold brew has saved me through many long car trips. They actually brew it twice so apart from an espresso shot it is the strongest thing you can get there. It's decently priced and the only coffee I drink from Dunkin cause it always does the trick!
Anna M.
Cold brew coffee is my new favorite kind of coffee. I order it at every coffee place I go to but the one here is my favorite. It is so good that you really don't need to put anything else in it. It is less acidic as well so it is lighter on the stomach.
Rhiannon P.
You really can't beat the flavor or price of a Dunkin coffee of any kind. The cold brew has become my favorite during hot months. The flavor is bold, but easy to sip down. Definitely try it out next time you're going through the drive through!
Taylor M.
Definitely a new favorite for me from Dunkin'. It has a stronger flavor than their regular iced coffee. A little pricier than other drinks but it's worth the price. I'd definitely recommend for anyone who likes a bolder coffee flavor.
Nate H.
Not too shabby. The cold brew is nothing too special but the SALTED whipped cream has been my favorite discovery of the month! Even though it's definitely not a healthy option... So I'll be saving this as an extra savory snack.
Natalie L.
Love this drink, but not a fan of the salted whipped cream on top. I have had it multiple times, but I usually catch myself ordering my regular Iced latte with Vanilla and Blueberry instead!
Jeani S.
Denison, TX
What is used to make it salty? Or taste sat my