BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Artificially flavored. Sure, Dunkin' Donuts is named for its donuts, but it's our coffee that's made us so popular. To make this special coffee we started with the signature Dunkin' Donuts taste and added another reason to smile with delicious flavors to celebrate the season. see more...

Brittany A.
Fostoria, OH
I love all things strawberry, but when I saw Strawberry Shortcake I was a little skeptical. Strawberry and coffee don't go together to me. But I tried it anyway because my friend said it was good. I was pleasantly surprised! With a little vanilla creamer this coffee is great! I recommend for anyone that likes strawberry.
Kiersten V.
Warren, IL
I will admit when I first saw this flavor I was unsure if I would like it or not. I bought it to try since I like to try different coffee, and let me tell you. I definitely liked the taste of it! I am a lots of cream and sugar kinda girl and felt I hardly needed either with this flavor. The only thing is, now I can't find it in any store near me.
Jeanna D.
I was pleasantly surprised by how this coffee tastes. Even though it's artificially flavored, it tastes just like a strawberry shortcake, the flavor isn't too strong, and it's good with just a splash of cream.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Was pleasantly surprised at just how delicious this is ! Never would have thought to create such a coffee yet it's actually very good ! A must try !
Elly L.
I really like coffee just bare or with milk and this was okay. I don't exactly like the strawberry shortcake, it just end up tasting really weird.
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
No. Just... No. I like weird coffee, blueberry coffee is surprisingly delicious but this did not work for me. What a waste of beans.
Cinnamon E.
Modesto, CA
Yummy this taste delish. Everything I've tried from this brand always taste so good. I will definitely but agian.
Cindy M.
Dunkin donuts is my go to store every single day! Before work! This strawberry flavor kills me!
Amber B.
This is the best coffee ever! I have so many bags in my freezer. it's delish
Sarah R.
La Romaine, ['', '', '']
Love this shortcake! I've become addicted over the past few months! If anyone from th states visits my country, I beg them to bring these down for me! I crave it now sadly. I would so recommend just trying it!
Kristen M.
Richlands, NC
I see this coffee flavor everytime I go down the coffee aisle and it always grabs my attention but I'm not sure how good it taste. I love flavor creamer and some flavor coffees. But curious if anyone has tried this and what their thoughts of it was. Thanks.