BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Find Coffee, Tea and Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts S'mores Ground Coffee 11oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Review for: Dunkin' Donuts S'mores Ground Coffee 11oz
As an avid DD fan I had to try this flavor, of course! I tried as an iced coffee first and it wasn't my most favorite flavor (as that's reserved for pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha) but it was delicious all the same. It has sort of a nutty smoky flavor that reminds me of sitting around a campfire. A definite must try for summer!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Dunkin' Donuts S'mores Ground Coffee 11oz
   is a very unique flavor of coffee. I like my coffee iced with almond or cashew milk instead of cream and sugar. It tastes like I was toasting the marshmallow right in front of me at a campfire.This has been my go to summer flavor, and I wish they would keep it all year round.
Madison D.
Madison D.
plymouth, NH
Review for: Dunkin' Donuts S'mores Ground Coffee 11oz
This new limited edition coffee flavor is my new favorite! It is delicious and full of flavor. The price is affordable and I love this brand. I am rarely disappointed with dunkin donuts and this product is no different. highly recommend this!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Dunkin' Donuts S'mores Ground Coffee 11oz
I generally don't like coffee but this one tastes really light and it smells sooo good! I like putting it with almond milk and stevia and then it's perfect! I had low expectations but it is surprisingly wonderful!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Huntsville
Review for: Dunkin' Donuts S'mores Ground Coffee 11oz
This flavor has to be the best Dunkin flavor after the Vanilla Cupcake. Smells like a S'more in a cup, and just perfect with a dash of vanilla or caramel cream.