Dunkin' Donuts® Peach Cobbler Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag uploaded by lasionica a.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Artificially flavored ground coffee. see more...

Dunkin' Donuts® Peach Cobbler Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag
  • "I do recommend using a little less grounds than normal when brewing, especially in a Keurig." in 1 review
Alan K.
Alan K.
Pomfret Center, CT
Bought this as an impulse buy. It was very sweet at first, but the novelty of this product quickly wore off. Not sure that this would be something that I would consider buying again. If you like your coffee sweet, with a real strong fruity flavor, this may be perfect for you. I think I will stick to the more common flavors in the future.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love peaches but not in my coffee. Ew. Did not enjoy this at all. Waste of money. Not the worst I've tasted but that was just because it was still the Dunkin Donuts brand.Love their coffee but buying it from their shopis expensive too. Afraid to try anything they come out with new now afraid to waste money.
Kaitlyn h.
Kaitlyn h.
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Orlando, FL
I swear by this coffee. The Original Blend is by far the best "medium roast" I've had yet. Very flavorful but not bitter, and it gives me the kick I need to get through early work mornings. This is probably the first product that I've tried in stores that is just as good (if not better) at home. 5 stars!
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Kenosha, WI
This product is really amazing and I'm barely a coffee drinker but I got hooked once I tried this and I just had to get it the product quality taste exactly as it states very good and affordable smells really good almost like thanksgiving .The scent reminds me of family.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bastrop, Tx
Such a delightful treat! I was so surprised when trying this product! More affordable than Starbucks and better tasting! Always a nice full flavor and never disappointing! I've bought Dunkin Donuts coffee for some time and am glad I branched out on this flavor.
Deandra S.
Deandra S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This coffee was pretty good. It had a nice flavor once you put sugar and cream in it. I don't like the taste of it just by itself though. This was my first time buying it and it was good but not as good as starbucks although it is way cheaper and affordable.
shaid h.
shaid h.
Isn’t it time to feel young again? Well, now you can, and do so naturally with Foxbrim’s powerfully potent 2.5% Retinolum! Reduce the look of aging and even out your skin tone with this age busting formulation of antioxidants, vitamins, and all natural h
Karis C.
Karis C.
This is such a delicious flavor! Skip the dessert and boring coffee combination, and go straight for Dunkin' Donuts Peach Cobbler Ground Coffee! This may just be the best-smelling and best-tasting coffee I have ever had! I would definitely recommend it!
Maddison B.
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
The flavor is a bit artificial really. I normally love dunkin dounuts though so that doesn't stop me from buying from them again. I prefer their creme brûlée flavored coffee and will buy it again. This ones flavor just isn't as great as I would hope!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I can't imagine this flavor for coffee who's tried this and what's your thoughts on it??
Angela S.
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Does this taste really like peach clobbler
Megan M.
Megan M.
I love coffee. I live peaches. For anyone who has tried this coffee. Is there a strong peach taste? Also, does it give the same kick as regular coffee?