Dunkin' Donuts® Peach Cobbler Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag uploaded by lasionica a.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Artificially flavored ground coffee. see more...

Dunkin' Donuts® Peach Cobbler Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag
  • "I do recommend using a little less grounds than normal when brewing, especially in a Keurig." in 1 review
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Omg let me tell you about this one . This coffee taste amazing you actually have a feeling that you're eating peaches and it smells so good . The best taste is only plain coffee with a little bit of milk no sugar added or if you prefer a little spoon . Oh and if you add ice to it that's where the magic begins . Just simply said delicious
Janelle A.
Orlando, FL
I swear by this coffee. The Original Blend is by far the best "medium roast" I've had yet. Very flavorful but not bitter, and it gives me the kick I need to get through early work mornings. This is probably the first product that I've tried in stores that is just as good (if not better) at home. 5 stars!
Alan K.
Pomfret Center, CT
Bought this as an impulse buy. It was very sweet at first, but the novelty of this product quickly wore off. Not sure that this would be something that I would consider buying again. If you like your coffee sweet, with a real strong fruity flavor, this may be perfect for you. I think I will stick to the more common flavors in the future.
lasionica a.
Branson, MO
This is my husbands go to coffee to get me up it makes the house smell delicious and the taste reminds me of my mother's peach cobbler yummy I love it and enjoy drinking it with my husband as we spend our morning together .
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
This more smells than tastes like a peach cobbler, but that is not a bad thing. There is a certain acidity to the coffee along with a slight taste of vanilla which just works. I do recommend using a little less grounds than normal when brewing, especially in a Keurig. I bet this would make a lovely cappuccino, if the coffee is ground a bit more finely.
Kiara M.
Kenosha, WI
This product is really amazing and I'm barely a coffee drinker but I got hooked once I tried this and I just had to get it the product quality taste exactly as it states very good and affordable smells really good almost like thanksgiving .The scent reminds me of family.
Jessica H.
Bastrop, Tx
Such a delightful treat! I was so surprised when trying this product! More affordable than Starbucks and better tasting! Always a nice full flavor and never disappointing! I've bought Dunkin Donuts coffee for some time and am glad I branched out on this flavor.
Karis C.
This is such a delicious flavor! Skip the dessert and boring coffee combination, and go straight for Dunkin' Donuts Peach Cobbler Ground Coffee! This may just be the best-smelling and best-tasting coffee I have ever had! I would definitely recommend it!
Elisea N.
Canton
Even though I love Duncan, I was not a fan, I was so excited to find this in the store but was severely disappointed in the flavor. I definitely would not buy again. No "peachy/crust flavor at all. Crying tears- I love my coffee!😩
Kaitlyn h.
I love peaches but not in my coffee. Ew. Did not enjoy this at all. Waste of money. Not the worst I've tasted but that was just because it was still the Dunkin Donuts brand.Love their coffee but buying it from their shopis expensive too. Afraid to try anything they come out with new now afraid to waste money.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I can't imagine this flavor for coffee who's tried this and what's your thoughts on it??
Angela S.
Does this taste really like peach clobbler
Megan M.
I love coffee. I live peaches. For anyone who has tried this coffee. Is there a strong peach taste? Also, does it give the same kick as regular coffee?