BeveragesJuiceDunkin' Donuts
Original Iced Coffee, 48 fl oz

Dunkin' Donuts Original Iced Coffee, 48 fl. oz.

by Dunkin' Donuts

Keep the flavor you love right in your fridge and customize it exactly to your liking. Made with rich, smooth coffee and real sugar, our 48 fl. oz. Original Iced Coffee is a chilled pick-me-up that’s ready to share.

Count: 1

Rich coffee flavor; Made with real sugar; Ingredients: coffee (water, coffee) sugar, potassium phosphate, skim milk; Includes 48 fl. oz. of iced coffee

Includes: 48 fl. oz. of Iced Coffee

How close does this taste to the actual Dunkin iced coffee from the coffee shop?
Start your review of Dunkin' Donuts Original Iced Coffee, 48 fl. oz.!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,143 reviews
Dunkin' Donuts Original Iced Coffee, 48 fl. oz. uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently tried the caramel one and omg I love it! I definitely recommend this it’s very affordable and buy a few because it goes fast 🤣 #coffee
Dora K.
Woodbury, NJ
Dunkin' Donuts Original Iced Coffee, 48 fl. oz. uploaded by Dora K.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re looking for a quick at home alternative to your morning Dunkin’ run here it is .... watch out though it def has a caffeine kick!
Megan W.
Williamsport, PA
Dunkin' Donuts Original Iced Coffee, 48 fl. oz. uploaded by Megan W.
My fiancé and I just started drinking this to save money on our daily Dunkin’ run 😅 it’s delicious and just like in store!Dunkin' Donuts Original Iced Coffee, 48 fl. oz.
Ashley S.
New Bern, NC
Dunkin' Donuts Original Iced Coffee, 48 fl. oz. uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG this Dunkin’ Donuts original iced coffee is delicious 😋 I make an iced coffee every morning. This is my favorite iced coffee to make at home.
Latasha W.
Pretty good enjoyed this DD ice coffee. I’m giving it 4 stars because it of the sugar. I drink my coffee unsweetened. I’m loyal to Starbucks but for the price I’m willing to over look the sugar. I’ll purchase again. Starbucks 48oz $6.99 DD $4.99 @ my local grocery store.
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Dunkin' Donuts Original Iced Coffee, 48 fl. oz. uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Kroger
By far my favorite Original Iced Coffee. For starters, I love how much comes in the bottle, I can actually have a few tall glasses before repurchasing (I’m already half way) The coffee is amazing and mixes really well with any creamer! Dunkin' Donuts Original Iced Coffee, 48 fl. oz.
Elisse A.
El Paso
I love Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee so when I found out they had it in stores I had to get it and it’s super good I love the taste so if you ever don’t want to go to Dunkin you can just buy this and have it at your house for whenever you crave iced coffee.
Lyndi S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Publix
One of my favorite bottled coffees to use! Amazing to make specialty iced coffees and I always have one in my fridge.
Danielle S.
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: Target
This is a great at home alternative. It has a really rich flavor. Although, it says it is sweetened and contains milk, it pours like a black coffee and I find I need to add both milk and sugar to it. Would definitely recommend!
Janet P.
Ansonia, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought the unsweetened iced coffee version and I love it! It tastes exactly the same as going to the coffee shop itself. Highly recommend. Dunkin' Donuts