BeveragesCoffee & TeaDunkin' Donuts
Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Pods K-Cup Pods 72 Count(net wt 266 OZ)

Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Pods K-Cup Pods 72 Count(net wt 26.6 OZ)

by Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts' Original Blend, the blend that made Dunkin' Donuts® famous, features 100% Arabica beans and delivers a signature smooth taste. Now available in K-Cup® pods and using Keurig's line of machines, brew your favorite Dunkin' Donuts® Original...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Pods K-Cup Pods 72 Count(net wt 26.6 OZ)!
Christina D.
Lacey, WA
I worked for a law firm for a year before joining the Army and every single day I had the opportunity to brew up some Dunkin Donuts Original blend. So when I got my Keurig I bought the pods and I love them. I do drink a few other brands, but this brand is amazing! I now live near a dunkin donuts and their in store cup taste just like their pods!! Love it❤❤❤❤

Looking for your answer?