BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #3 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

MaDonna H.
My husband prefer the dark roast in this brand but this one is my favorite. This coffee has the best flavor of any store brand!!! I'm serious about this! You need to try it.
Lauren K.
Horsham , PA
I think this coffee has a great taste, but it doesn't really taste like the coffee that you get when you go to the store. You do need to use extra to get the right taste.
Cassandra H.
Syracuse, NY
By far the best one gives you that smooth dunkin taste right at home i have been through several different kinds and with the exact measurements they use at the shop i am able to have it at home
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love making this with a french press and a little bit more coffee grounds than normal. It makes the coffee extra strong and I top it off which my favorite mocha peppermint creamer
Meghan N.
Bristol, VA
Living in te south and being from Maine it's hard to find a DD and when you do you go wild because you miss it so much .. I'm not even a fan of coffee but I'll never turn down DD coffee
Yazmin Q.
Woodbridge, CA
Definetly a coffee I would re-purchase. I normally buy starbucks blonde roast coffee but this one has become one of my everyday favorites. can't wait to try out they're flavored coffee.
Keri H.
Suwanee, GA
My husband loves this. We keep it like this so that he can make it the traditional way. Or he can make it in a Keurig pod that we have. Either way it's the only coffee that he will drink.
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Start my day out with these everyday. Love dunkin donuts K-Cups! Very good coffee great favor. Downfall is they don't sell them in stores. Only at the dd locations!
Wanda T.
Waterville, ME
Love DD coffee. This coffee is great when I want to save money and not go out. Also love the k-cups. They taste more like DD than the ground coffee, but still like the taste of this.
Filippa D.
Henderson, NC
It's like going to Dunkin' Donuts for a fraction of the cost! This also works well in the reusable Keurig cup if you'd like to cut down on plastic waste and still use the Keurig.
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
What flavors are the best? is it the same as in store?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Whats your favorite flavor if its not this one?
Michelle M.
How do you like your coffee?
Lisa R.
What do you out into your coffee? Cream? Sugar?
Ariana L.