BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #3 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Radhika A.
Maplewood, NJ
I have to admit, I'm used to having medium roasts that are still too dark (and the light being too light) so I was happy to finally find a roast that fit the perfect blend I was looking for.
Chelsea S.
Hutchinson, KS
This is the only coffee my s/o drinks. And he drinks two pots/day. I've had to resort to buying in bulk from SAMs bc it's almost $8/small bag at the reg grocery store
henry p.
Naugatuck, CT
This coffee is great tasting and great for waking up early.I recoomend it, also it's really good.I get this coffee every three weeks or so to get my day started right!
keirstin s.
Evans City, PA
I really do not enjoy coffee, if I had to pick between coffee and tea I normally go for tea. This product is good enough for me to want a nice warm cup of coffee, now that it is getting cold where I live I can enjoy it more.
KATHRYN R.
Elgin, IL
You can't beat the original Dunkin' flavor! So smooth and delicious, ahhhh, never a bad cup. This one is definitely a winner, who could turn down a perfect cup of joe?
Viola  J.
Enjoyed Dunkin donuts medium coffee in store and take out bag which I can make at home. The taste is very good, I rarely go to the store for morning coffee any more. I'm excited to try more flavors of Dunkin donuts coffee.
Kerri C.
Mount Holly, NC
Dunkin donuts makes great coffee. This offers the great taste of the coffee I love, but also had the convenience of not having to leave my house every day for a cup.
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN
Is it good coffee I do recommend if I switch back and forth between this and Starbucks and I really enjoy it it comes in nice packaging and it is very easy to use
Kaitlin D.
Williston, ND
I'm honestly not usually a huge fan of Dunkin Donuts coffee, but this is one that I'll always gravitate to because it's a solid, traditional crowd-pleasing coffee.
Mikaella B.
Brooklyn, NY
It's like drinking coffee from the actual store. I love it. I only had it a handful of times but i would drink it again. I'm a coffee person & I prefer this to Starbucks.
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
What flavors are the best? is it the same as in store?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Whats your favorite flavor if its not this one?
Michelle M.
How do you like your coffee?
Lisa R.
What do you out into your coffee? Cream? Sugar?
Ariana L.