BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #3 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Jenna R.
DD is one of my favorite coffee brands. I have a Keurig and use this coffee in a make your own filter and it works great! The flavor is really rich and perfect. This bag is smaller than say Folgers, however the quality is much better.
Cirrias W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is the only coffee for my husband and me, no after taste and great flavor. I buy in pack of 3 one pound each and find it to be a good value. When you brew it,the smell is absolutely wonderful.
Leslie H.
Dover, AR
This coffee has a great flavor and it tastes even better when you grind the beans fresh at home. I buy this every so often to change things up from our regular Folgers mornings.
Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly, this isn't my favorite coffee, but I keep buying it because it's always a good deal and I can count on the taste. It's definitely on the light side of coffees.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga
I love this coffee. we usually have a bag in our pantry. great flavor, great everything!! I used to buy Starbucks Coffee all the time, it was around every corner where I used to live, but now we're have both, I got for dunkin
Stephanie J.
I am not sure about medium roast but I can tell you that the pumpkin spice is a very distinct taste and is especially good during the holidays and the cold months , if you like pumkin pie you will love this! It smells awesome as well!
Jena W.
Bardstown, KY
I was a straight folders girl till this came into my life. Went to my brothers and he was brewing a fresh pot and it smelled divine. After one cup I was hooked. I try other kinds from time to time, but this is my tried and true.
Kristina S.
I love Dunkin' Donuts Coffee! It just tastes great and the price is reasonable! My family drinks it all the time and we don't really drink any other brand except for when it comes to Keurig cups which we like to experiment with
Chelsea M.
I love this blend it's not too strong or acidic. Some coffee brands give me heart burn. But not this one. And I feel like it makes my house smell like a doughnut shop.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
Best coffee hands down! Even beats out Starbucks by a long shot. So fine, so smooth and so fragrant! Makes a perfect cup of coffee. Just wish it came in a can, I always spill these pouches!
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
What flavors are the best? is it the same as in store?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Whats your favorite flavor if its not this one?
Michelle M.
How do you like your coffee?
Lisa R.
What do you out into your coffee? Cream? Sugar?
Ariana L.