BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #3 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Gina M.
YES PLEASE!! Dunkin' Donuts is my more favorite coffee recently. I stop at my local Dunkin' Donuts every morning on my way into work and I brew it for myself at home on the weekends. Something about the taste is just perfect. I don't like the burnt coffee bean taste that Starbucks coffee has. This coffee is much more mild and delicious.
Selena M.
Springvale, ME
Grind whole beans up fresh every pot! Best way to have coffee! Love the flavor, the mild roast, and the smell that comes along with grinding fresh. I've been purchasing like this for over 2 years now and will continue. It really makes a difference in my cup!
Frances K.
Boston, MA
I love Dunkin Donuts coffee, I'm so glade that they seel it in grocery stores now. And now they sell the dunkin donuts creams now too. I buy this coffee all the time, it's not grease and doesn't give me heart burn either. It's a little pricey, but I think it's definitely worth it.
Kayla J.
Peabody
I could never live without this coffee. I love how they have one you can brew at home. Makes getting ready in the morning way easier and less time consuming. I'm definitely a repeat customer. I buy this product every week! Love love love!
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
Dunkin' original blend is perfect to me! It's not too strong and taste just like you got it at a great coffee shop. The flavor is just what you would want from an original coffee blend. Not to mention, you can add all the great dunkin' creamers and spice it up! Highly recommend.
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
One of my favorite Arabian coffees. I love dunking donuts coffee.I can't livelihood it.I tried it once and it stuck with its amazing and it got key addicted from forgets yo dunkindonuts .please go get yours today! I highly recommend this coffee.
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN
My sister and boyfriend both live by the classic Dunkin' Donuts roast. They buy the biggest bags they can and I drink it a lot of the time by default. I definitely enjoy the flavor but for me there are better coffee profiles out there. It's very basic but it does basic coffee well!
Farah S.
I absolutely love DD coffee and the medium roast ground coffee makes it easy and less expensive to make fresh at home. I like the smooth not too dark not too light flavor. The aroma is so yummy since I am making it fresh in my regular coffee maker at home. I keep the big bag in the freezer and it stays fresh for a long time so I don't have to keep restocking it too often. A DD lover's must-have!
Rachel P.
Winter Park, FL
Dunkin' Donuts is my favorite coffee brand! So flavorful, tasty, and caffeinated! It is well priced and can be combined with almost any creamer to give it a bold flavor. I use this with my Keurig as I have one of the reusable cups that I load up every morning. Tastes the same whether from the store, out of the Keurig cup or reusable cup!
Christine A.
As my 10th grade history teacher would say, "keep it simple." DD's medium blend is easy to drink and easy to make. Not too heavy and blends well with lots of different creamers and sweeteners if you want an extra kick of flavor, this is an all around easy-going cup of coffee.
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
What flavors are the best? is it the same as in store?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Whats your favorite flavor if its not this one?
Michelle M.
How do you like your coffee?
Lisa R.
What do you out into your coffee? Cream? Sugar?
Ariana L.