BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #3 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Paula S.
San Diego, CA
If you've ever had Duncan Donuts coffee than you're going to love the convenience of making it at home. It tastes just like the donut shop! There is a full-bodied coffee flavor and for sure not as burnt or "dark" roast flavor of some Starbucks beans. I don't think this is too acidic but if you have a sensitive stomach, I would try it before you buy it. Cheers!
Alyssa P.
Kaneohe, HI
Being a masshole, I love that they sell this in the grocery store. I will be moving to a state with no dunks and I can still get my fix! As my significant other is in the military, we will be moving a lot and its the little things that really make a difference when you get homesick. Thanks for bringing a little hope to wherever we are dunkins :)
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Dunkin' Donuts coffee is must have party beverage ...and popular in my friends .. it's near our house so we love to meet in Dunkin' Donuts and do chit chat..in Thanks giving and Christmas parties we need something warm to drink ;) i like to serve some coffee, hot chocolate and warm apple cider.. Dunkin' Donuts coffee is yummy and affordable...
Robin M.
Cumming, GA
A staple in our home. We never run out of this coffee. Before my husband got me hooked on this, I never paid much attention to the differences in coffee quality. This always makes a perfect pot. Balanced, smooth taste that suits everyone, even guests. Tastes great no matter how you like your coffee. I won't purchase any other brand. Enjoy seasonal flavors as well. Best coffee ever.
Jamie Rose S.
I wasn't a big coffee drinker until I was introduced to DD's original blend as well as their coconut blend. After trying both of these flavors, there was no going back because I was hooked. I love how smooth and caffeinated each flavor is, but neither of them are bitter tasting. If you haven't given Dunkin' Donuts a try, you're missing out!
April W.
I love Dunkin Donuts anything.I go there all the times but sometimes I can't so this is my next option.I usually use the K-cups but when I have a party or just family and friends over,I buy a bag of this at BJS and it is enjoyed by everyone.I would recommend it.It's a great quality product with such a smooth taste.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have been a huge fan of Dunkin' Donuts coffee for years and this is the coffee that I turn to if I am wanting a great cup of coffee! What's great about this and other resealable coffee containers is that you can keep your coffee fresh up to 2 months by sticking the bag in the freezer. It's a weird little trick but it is one that I go to. The original blend is smooth and rich, not too strong at all. If you like a stronger coffee, the dark roast may be for you which is also another great coffee I would recommend.
Hannah L.
Abilene , TX
I LOVE having DD in my house and being able to have the greatest coffee right at my finger tips! If you love DD or just great coffee this is a must have for you!!!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've never actually purchased the 40oz bag, but they didn't have the 12oz or 1lb ground coffee option. Anyway, Dunkin makes good bare bones coffee. I used to go there every morning before work until I started needing to save money. I do sometimes stop buy and grab a bag of the ground coffee to put in my rotation.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
We usually use our kurig (and donut shop or starbucks coffee) but grabbed a bag of dd to use while on vacation in the regular coffee maker. I really enjoyed the flavor, I recently tried some dd coffee brewed at dd and it definitely tastes the same as at the store. I like my coffee a little bolder so I use more then the recommended about of scoops. Overall my mom and I really enjoyed this coffee on our vacation and I see us using it again in the future
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
What flavors are the best? is it the same as in store?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Whats your favorite flavor if its not this one?
Michelle M.
How do you like your coffee?
Lisa R.
What do you out into your coffee? Cream? Sugar?
Ariana L.