BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #3 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Angie T.
Clay Center, KS
I love dunkin donuts coffee, the price is right and it has a wonderful smooth taste. You can locate this product in most grocery stores and not have to pay for extra shipping
Dana F.
THE ONLY COFFEE I DRINK! DD is the BEST coffee on the market, bar none! I love it!! And, it is the only "non specialty", I will even, allow, in my house!!

I have been literally, since almost the time, I started drinking coffee! Somewhere, between, 13-15yrs old!

I have tried others. But, why bother! Once, you have tasted the ☆BEST☆! Why, would you EVER, want, anything ELSE! I have to go, way higher, then your 5 star ratings system!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆!

I figured, you would get annoyed, if I posted, the 100 ☆'s X 10x+, I wanted to posts!
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
I am a coffee addict! Since my university days, I have been loyal to Dunkin Donuts.. "Medium French Vanilla, 4 sugars, straight creme". So I was very excited when they decided to do a supermarket version to make at home yourself! I must say, I am not disappointed! The make it yourself version is just as great! The bold, creamy, full taste that I've grown to love about Dunkin Donuts is ever present in the Home Version. It's awesome to have at your disposal so when you are in the mood for coffeehouse Dunkin, no longer do you need to leave the house, just hit brew and you're good to go!
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
I live in the Midwest, so Dunkin Donuts are few and far between. My husband & I travel to Boston a few times a year, and we get excited when we see a Dunkin Donuts sign! This coffee is unlike anything we drink, and we are huge coffee fans! It's smooth, rich, and a very unique blend. We look forward to this treat every year!
shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
I like Dunkin Donuts coffee as it is strong enough to keep me alert (caffeine content) and tastes great. Good quality and love ordering at the store as often as I can go.
Craig L.
It’s just okay. Nothing too flashy about it. Not bad for the first thing in the morning but I truly is just okay. Compared to real coffee it doesn’t even come close. Wouldn’t necessarily recommend it.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
Folgers and DD together — so amazing! Love this blend so much. It's probably one of my favorites. I will say that this bag is kinda pricey but it's worth it. I will say that I'm really not find of the packaging. I like the classic plastic container that Folgers usually comes in much better than the bag. But other than that, I have no real serious complaints.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
If you've ever had Duncan Donuts coffee than you're going to love the convenience of making it at home. It tastes just like the donut shop! There is a full-bodied coffee flavor and for sure not as burnt or "dark" roast flavor of some Starbucks beans. I don't think this is too acidic but if you have a sensitive stomach, I would try it before you buy it. Cheers!
Alyssa P.
Kaneohe, HI
Being a masshole, I love that they sell this in the grocery store. I will be moving to a state with no dunks and I can still get my fix! As my significant other is in the military, we will be moving a lot and its the little things that really make a difference when you get homesick. Thanks for bringing a little hope to wherever we are dunkins :)
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Dunkin' Donuts coffee is must have party beverage ...and popular in my friends .. it's near our house so we love to meet in Dunkin' Donuts and do chit chat..in Thanks giving and Christmas parties we need something warm to drink ;) i like to serve some coffee, hot chocolate and warm apple cider.. Dunkin' Donuts coffee is yummy and affordable...
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
What flavors are the best? is it the same as in store?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Whats your favorite flavor if its not this one?
Michelle M.
How do you like your coffee?
Lisa R.
What do you out into your coffee? Cream? Sugar?
Ariana L.