BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #3 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I could not find what I was looking for but depending on the time of year I absolutely love Dunkin Donuts iced coffee or hot coffee in the fall or winter one of my favorites that I get 97% of the time is just a coffee with cream only for some reason I think it's the best around but when I'm not getting coffee with cream only I tend to get one of the flavored ones are in a mocha I love them I always order the sugar melted it's not pretty but very seldom do they get it right and I have one Dunkin store I go to it always gets my coffee orders perfect and I never took them less than $7 away you make me a good cup of coffee I'll make sure that you got money to get yourself a good cup of coffee
Beverly M.
Sevierville
Purchased at: Amazon
Great everyday coffee! Smooth taste! Great value for the price! Enjoy the flavor! Easy to use packaging! Easily reseals for storage. This one exceeded my expectations in all areas. Will continue to buy it! Highly recommend!
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Really good coffee. It costs a little more than folgers or Maxwell house brand, but the flavor DD coffee is worth it in my house every morning. Love the smell of it brewing. So bold, yet smooth.
Julia G.
Oakland
It smells so good. It doesn't taste too strong. It's my first time trying it and I liked it. My sister liked it too. We like to add milk in it and to drink it with pancakes! I definitely recommend anyone to try it :)
Cait C.
Fair Haven, VT
This is my number one, the only coffee I will buy unless I absolutely don't have the choice avg really need a pick me up. The flavor is perfect, not too strong, yet has enough body to get a perfect cup at home. Its best paired with coffeemate regular liquid creamer, and sugar. I drink this daily. Packaging is orange and stands out so its easily spotted. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a week rounded, tasty coffee. I do however hate that its kind of pricey ($8 +/- for 12oz bag) for grocery store coffee. It does however go on sale frequently so I stock up then. I buy the whole bean and grind it as needed for the freshest flavor whn its on sale. Otherwise I usually just buy it pre ground. Its delicious!
Samantha B.
This is a pretty good tasting coffee for the price. It is a little light for my taste but its still not bad. You can also buy the whole bean which gives it a bolder and fresher taste
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
I love Dunkin Donuts coffee, but it seems to be pretty weak and over priced when you make it at home. I buy this occasionally but I always seem a little let down by the quality.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
The first time i tried this coffee blend i couldn't believe how delicous it tasted! I barely had to use any creamer! My only negative is i can barely find it in store.
Jacqueline E.
Gary
I love Dunkin donuts coffee I usually get when I'm out but I've purchased some to make at home it was a little too strong but I realized I just have to get a new flavor
Sherry N.
Brewed this based on the instructions for a full pot for a get together with a few friends the other day, for the first time. Everyone loved the coffee, and when they smelled it throughout the house, more guests asked for some..it was a hit after dinner with vanilla ice cream. I was nervous on how many grounds I put in because I have a habit of not enough or too much...not this time. I love Columbian coffee.as well..this coffee will be in my pantry for life. Great Stuff Dunkin!! <3
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
What flavors are the best? is it the same as in store?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Whats your favorite flavor if its not this one?
Michelle M.
How do you like your coffee?
Lisa R.
What do you out into your coffee? Cream? Sugar?
Ariana L.