BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts c...12 Answers
  • I usually use folgers specialty flavors. This is a good c...3 Answers
  • New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I...3 Answers
Rhonda M.
I figured out that I really enjoy the effects of coffee. So much in fact, I drank it before I was ever a real fan of the taste. I often would grab Starbucks Frappuccino cold from the gas stations on my way into work to wake up. I bought my husband a Keurig for his birthday a couple years back. He was the coffee drinker in the household. I’m pretty sure I use it the most of anyone in the now. I have purchased donut blend coffees from the grocers thinking that they are all the same so I should save a few dollars. I mean by the time I flush in the cream and sugar does it really matter? Well it turns out it really does. I picked this up a couple weeks ago because I had a coupon it turned out being cheaper than the store brand or any other brand with my coupon. WOW! It is delicious. It is smooth. It is not a harsh tasting coffee and leaves no bitter aftertaste in your mouth. It taste very close to what I have purchased in person at DD. I mean I’m sure this has been out for sometime now as I’ve seen it for years - but I’m just now getting a coupon and can justify paying the additional money to try it. Our Dunkin’ Donuts k cups are actually more expensive than the Starbucks or Caribou coffees. I guess it’s true America runs on Dunkin. I just wish it was a little less expensive. It’s even expensive on Amazon to buy in bulk. I’ll need more coupons or sales to restock this item but until then I’m going to savor every last one until they are completely gone.
Kendall L.
Oakdale, PA
I love Dunkin’ Donuts coffee! I like to drink my coffee with only 2 packets of sweetener and this coffee tastes so good that way. I used to be heavy on the creamer but have been cutting back on dairy and I prefer this coffee with only a little bit of sweetener now. It’s not too bitter. I love it!
Elizabeth V.
I live down the street from a Dunkin Donuts but sometimes I dont have time to drive there before I get my day started so these really come in handy. Its like having my own Dunkin' Donuts at home, I just add a little Almond Milk creamer and Im good to go.
Jenna E.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
I am a coffee ADDICT 😂 I drink it all day everyday. I spend entirely toooooo much money at Dunkin every week so I started buying these for my Keurig.... let me tell you that was the best decision. I will forever buy this brand. I am in love 😍
Bryanna C.
Favorite coffee blend! I love my keurig and having a variety of different coffees i can make at home. You can get these at Walmart. I love these K cups in the morning. I’ll definitely keep re purchasing in the future.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
This is deff my favorite K Cup coffee! It isnt too strong but its not too weak either. It has a nice rich flavor that goes great with the dunkin donuts creamer! If you havent tried this yet your missing out.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Dunkin Donuts coffee is one of my absolute favorites. It's a little more pricey than some others but it's definitely worth it. It has such a smooth and great taste. Would definitely recommend it if you like a medium flavor that isn't too strong or overbearing.
Ryan F.
Tulare
I’ve used a keurig before, I don’t have one now but when I used it I loved the fact of the single cups and easier to use and a bit cleaner!! These cups are especially good! Recommend to anyone!
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
I enjoyed this Kcup but I found that if you use your own refillable kcup and fill it with the dunkin donuts original blend medium roast it is much stronger and more flavorful. Also, ends up being cheaper. It does take an extra 30 seconds to make your coffee since you have to refill the pod, but that can easily be done the night before to save time in the morning.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I run on Dunkin! I run even faster with k cups. The Dunkin Donuts’ K cups are so easy to pop in the Keurig and go. This coffee is a medium roast and tastes like heaven. I add two spoons of sugar and a splash of milk and creamer and my day starts off just right. Love DD!
Cassandra H.
Marion, IN
I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, how does it compare to Maxwell House?
Erin D.
New Market, AL
Does this end up tasting like the coffee in the actual restaurants?
Wanda M.
Anniston, AL
Does Dunkin Donuts Coffee have any coffee that are decaf?
Carissa W.
New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy the donut shop brand so how does this compare?
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
I usually use folgers specialty flavors. This is a good coffee for original. Anyone know if they make flavors and where can i find it? Thanks!

Amazon