BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #10 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, h...12 Answers
  • I usually use folgers specialty flavors. This is a good coffee fo...2 Answers
  • New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy t...3 Answers
anna s.
New York, New York
I enjoyed this Kcup but I found that if you use your own refillable kcup and fill it with the dunkin donuts original blend medium roast it is much stronger and more flavorful. Also, ends up being cheaper. It does take an extra 30 seconds to make your coffee since you have to refill the pod, but that can easily be done the night before to save time in the morning.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I was a bigger fan of this than I thought I’d be. I never really drink it from the restaurant. I’m a home coffee drinker. But this was tasty. I buy a box from time to time. Very reasonably priced. Seems to be on sale a lot.
Kathleen H.
Bloomington, IN
I am a huge coffee snob so I try to stay as far away ad possible from K-cups but I will say if there is a keurig I will not pass it up if they have these. I would never buy it—something to be said about a fresh cup of grounded joe—but these are the only k-cups I can stand
Crystal F.
I usually stick to one coffee brand, but my husband saw this on sale and decided to buy it. I really enjoy the flavor of this. Also, a lot of medium roasts are more like dark roasts, but this is one of the few exceptions. I definitely will buy this again!
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
This is deff my favorite K Cup coffee! It isnt too strong but its not too weak either. It has a nice rich flavor that goes great with the dunkin donuts creamer! If you havent tried this yet your missing out.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Dunkin Donuts coffee is one of my absolute favorites. It's a little more pricey than some others but it's definitely worth it. It has such a smooth and great taste. Would definitely recommend it if you like a medium flavor that isn't too strong or overbearing.
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
I really like Dunkin' Donuts in general so my opinion is bias from the start. Nevertheless, I can usually find this box at CVS for $5.99 which is extra nice. I wish the boxes weren't so flimsy though because it's a pain getting the pods out sometimes.
Madison G.
This is my favorite K-Cup to use in the mornings! This is a PERFECT alternative if you are in a rush in the mornings and don't have time to stop by the coffee shop! The taste is comparable to the in house Dunkin brew and I LOVE it! I have been drinking this coffee for years and it has been one of my favorites ever since!
Kelli D.
West Columbia, SC
I love these! They’re fairly priced and they have the perfect taste! They’re not too strong or too weak and I can use them with my Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffeemaker, Black
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love this Dunkin Donuts Medium Roast coffee! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun! ☕
Cassandra H.
Marion, IN
I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, how does it compare to Maxwell House?
Erin D.
New Market, AL
Does this end up tasting like the coffee in the actual restaurants?
Wanda M.
Anniston, AL
Does Dunkin Donuts Coffee have any coffee that are decaf?
Carissa W.
New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy the donut shop brand so how does this compare?
Leanne M.
Oakville, ON
Can you buy these in Canada?