BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #5 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts c...12 Answers
  • I usually use folgers specialty flavors. This is a good c...3 Answers
  • New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I...3 Answers
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I run on Dunkin! I run even faster with k cups. The Dunkin Donuts’ K cups are so easy to pop in the Keurig and go. This coffee is a medium roast and tastes like heaven. I add two spoons of sugar and a splash of milk and creamer and my day starts off just right. Love DD!
Kendall L.
Oakdale, PA
I love Dunkin’ Donuts coffee! I like to drink my coffee with only 2 packets of sweetener and this coffee tastes so good that way. I used to be heavy on the creamer but have been cutting back on dairy and I prefer this coffee with only a little bit of sweetener now. It’s not too bitter. I love it!
Elizabeth V.
I live down the street from a Dunkin Donuts but sometimes I dont have time to drive there before I get my day started so these really come in handy. Its like having my own Dunkin' Donuts at home, I just add a little Almond Milk creamer and Im good to go.
Jenna E.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
I am a coffee ADDICT 😂 I drink it all day everyday. I spend entirely toooooo much money at Dunkin every week so I started buying these for my Keurig.... let me tell you that was the best decision. I will forever buy this brand. I am in love 😍
Bryanna C.
Favorite coffee blend! I love my keurig and having a variety of different coffees i can make at home. You can get these at Walmart. I love these K cups in the morning. I’ll definitely keep re purchasing in the future.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
This is deff my favorite K Cup coffee! It isnt too strong but its not too weak either. It has a nice rich flavor that goes great with the dunkin donuts creamer! If you havent tried this yet your missing out.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Dunkin Donuts coffee is one of my absolute favorites. It's a little more pricey than some others but it's definitely worth it. It has such a smooth and great taste. Would definitely recommend it if you like a medium flavor that isn't too strong or overbearing.
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
I enjoyed this Kcup but I found that if you use your own refillable kcup and fill it with the dunkin donuts original blend medium roast it is much stronger and more flavorful. Also, ends up being cheaper. It does take an extra 30 seconds to make your coffee since you have to refill the pod, but that can easily be done the night before to save time in the morning.
Julianne W.
Vernon
I got these for Christmas for my keurig at school and it taste just like the Dunkin coffee! I get the Dunkin creamer and use it with this coffee and it’s just the same as going to Dunkin and getting it. Super delicious
Madison G.
This is my favorite K-Cup to use in the mornings! This is a PERFECT alternative if you are in a rush in the mornings and don't have time to stop by the coffee shop! The taste is comparable to the in house Dunkin brew and I LOVE it! I have been drinking this coffee for years and it has been one of my favorites ever since!
Cassandra H.
Marion, IN
I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, how does it compare to Maxwell House?
Erin D.
New Market, AL
Does this end up tasting like the coffee in the actual restaurants?
Wanda M.
Anniston, AL
Does Dunkin Donuts Coffee have any coffee that are decaf?
Carissa W.
New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy the donut shop brand so how does this compare?
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
I usually use folgers specialty flavors. This is a good coffee for original. Anyone know if they make flavors and where can i find it? Thanks!