BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #21 in K-Cups

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, h...12 Answers
  • I usually use folgers specialty flavors. This is a good coffee fo...2 Answers
  • New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy t...3 Answers
Jhona B.
Tracy, CA
I saw this price on amazon and got very excited. I don't have a DD near me unfortunately. So when I saw this on amazon (at that qty too) I ordered it and waited every day for the bag to arrive like an impatient child on christmas day waiting to open his presents. Once I got the box and opened the bag my heart sank. I must not have read the description clearly because it was already ground and finely ground at that. French Press owners need course ground coffee to use in their presses. Obviously I cannot return this once opened, and it was my own mistake that I did not read the description carefully enough. So I had 40 oz of this hyped coffee sitting on my counter. I decided I couldn't wait and decided anyway to try and brew it even if it would clog my mesh filter. It did, but it was oh so worth it! I spent a good 30 mins cleaning the filter with steaming hot water afterwards. And yes, I did have bits of coffee bean in my beverage. But now I know how amazing this coffee lives up to its reputation!

So I will probably give this coffee to my less sophisticated coffee-drinking neighbor to brew with their "Mr. Coffee," and I will look for the whole bean package of coffee beans out there So yeah, great coffee, great taste, I unfortunately go out of my way to get donuts to dunk them into my coffee now, just not the right product for French Press Owners.
JANICE B D.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Wow this Dunkin Donuts Keurig, is one of my favorites coffee. I like this because it's a smooth tasting coffee. I like the way it steams up from the cup with a wonderful aroma. Once picking up the cup consuming nothing but goodness, getting you ready for the day. Who would thing that such good taste come from a Keurig cup. I like relaxing and enjoying this coffee, because of the taste just want you to keep coming back for more. I mean who wouldn't like this cup of coffee, drop it in and push and wait for that good satisfying coffee. One other thing I like about this that it no mess just enjoy. Pick some up today and it will have you coming back for more.
Brook H.
Decorah, IA
I live in small town Iowa and we don't have access to any Dunkin' Donut stores. I own a Keurig and was thrilled when our small town began carrying the K-cups. I have loved this coffee for years and whenever we travel to bigger cities, I always try and find a Dunkin' Donuts. It is very smooth and I find that I don't need to add any sugar or cream to it as it is a great tasting coffee.
FANTASTIC! I've been a coffee drinker for over 29 years so I know good flavors. This is a must have gor coffee lovers like me it's delicious sweet and so full of flavor. It foes vost more but if you know what you like you wont mind paying the extra money. I highly recommend this yummy flavor, try it you will thank me for giving a grest honest review.
marisa m.
Bloomfield, NJ
Dunkin Donut's is my favorite coffee I like to brew it and put it I the fridge to make and ice coffee later. The package lives up to there traditional logo. I buy there k- cups all the time. I don't think they need to improve anything they are doing great how they always have been and of course I recommend this brand And flavor it one of the best!
Janai J.
If I do say so myself, this is a blessing from heaven ;) my dad and I absolutely love dunkin donuts medium roast coffee!! I bought my dad a keruig for Christmas and he can't stop using it PLUS I always see this specific blend in the countertop every morning which tells me he buys every time he grocery shops. Thanks Dunkin' Donuts <3
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
I like bold coffee, however I enjoy a cup of dd coffee occasionally. I find that the k cups sometimes aren't as strong as when I buy it at the drive thru. I've tried it a couple times thinking it was just a bad box but I am inclined to say that dunkin's coffee is amazing but the K-Cups aren't as strong as the store blend.
Cecilia M.
Keller, TX
This coffee is perfect for me because i like drinking strong coffee in the morning to wake me up . This coffee is so good it it tastes like the one i would order at dun kin donuts. I really like the taste of this coffee it is my favorite one and i do not care spending money on buying this one .
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
This is not bad. I love my keurig and all the different K-Cups that you can get. The flavor here isn't bad but not the best in my opinion. Packaged like all K-Cups just with there logo. I do feel they could improve on the taste. I would say that I may recommend not as first choice though
Betsy K.
Valparaiso, IN
This is without a doubt my favorite good ole' cup of joe. I love that I can have my Dublin donuts at home. It is best when used with the Dublin donuts extra extra creamer. The coffee itself is mild, there is no bitter after taste. I do but it frequently and would definitely recommend it
Cassandra H.
Marion, IN
I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, how does it compare to Maxwell House?
Erin D.
New Market, AL
Does this end up tasting like the coffee in the actual restaurants?
Wanda M.
Anniston, AL
Does Dunkin Donuts Coffee have any coffee that are decaf?
Carissa W.
New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy the donut shop brand so how does this compare?
Leanne M.
Oakville, ON
Can you buy these in Canada?