BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #5 in K-Cups

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, how...12 Answers
  • I usually use folgers specialty flavors. This is a good coffee for ...1 Answers
  • New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy the...3 Answers
Jhona B.
Jhona B.
Tracy, CA
I saw this price on amazon and got very excited. I don't have a DD near me unfortunately. So when I saw this on amazon (at that qty too) I ordered it and waited every day for the bag to arrive like an impatient child on christmas day waiting to open his presents. Once I got the box and opened the bag my heart sank. I must not have read the description clearly because it was already ground and finely ground at that. French Press owners need course ground coffee to use in their presses. Obviously I cannot return this once opened, and it was my own mistake that I did not read the description carefully enough. So I had 40 oz of this hyped coffee sitting on my counter. I decided I couldn't wait and decided anyway to try and brew it even if it would clog my mesh filter. It did, but it was oh so worth it! I spent a good 30 mins cleaning the filter with steaming hot water afterwards. And yes, I did have bits of coffee bean in my beverage. But now I know how amazing this coffee lives up to its reputation!

So I will probably give this coffee to my less sophisticated coffee-drinking neighbor to brew with their "Mr. Coffee," and I will look for the whole bean package of coffee beans out there So yeah, great coffee, great taste, I unfortunately go out of my way to get donuts to dunk them into my coffee now, just not the right product for French Press Owners.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Homestead, FL
Instant Dunkin in your home! Dunkin Donuts, despite being a coffeehouse chain nationwide, has some of the best coffee to have when you're on the go. Their slogan reflects that with "America Runs On Dunkin'" But for some, Dunkin may not be as close to you as the more common Starbucks. Thanks to the magic of Keurig, that no longer is a problem! Enter Dunkin Donuts K-Cups. These little magnificent concoctions are the perfect way to start your day at home. The moment that coffee starts to drip out of your machine, you can smell exactly what its like to be inside a Dunkin Donuts (that's well cleaned and up kept of course). The coffee tastes and smells just as good as the one you would order from Dunkin Donuts in the comfort of your own home
JANICE B D.
JANICE B D.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Wow this Dunkin Donuts Keurig, is one of my favorites coffee. I like this because it's a smooth tasting coffee. I like the way it steams up from the cup with a wonderful aroma. Once picking up the cup consuming nothing but goodness, getting you ready for the day. Who would thing that such good taste come from a Keurig cup. I like relaxing and enjoying this coffee, because of the taste just want you to keep coming back for more. I mean who wouldn't like this cup of coffee, drop it in and push and wait for that good satisfying coffee. One other thing I like about this that it no mess just enjoy. Pick some up today and it will have you coming back for more.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I love Dunkin' Donuts coffee, and even better to have a convenient way to make it at home! I like original because I can flavor it however I want, which varies day to day. It has a good flavor and isn't too strong, but just enough. I love that I can pop one kcup in the Keurig, and I don't have to waste any coffee. Also easier to clean up - no grounds everywhere. I just take out the spent pod and toss it.
Brook H.
Brook H.
Decorah, IA
I live in small town Iowa and we don't have access to any Dunkin' Donut stores. I own a Keurig and was thrilled when our small town began carrying the K-cups. I have loved this coffee for years and whenever we travel to bigger cities, I always try and find a Dunkin' Donuts. It is very smooth and I find that I don't need to add any sugar or cream to it as it is a great tasting coffee.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
THIS IS A LITTLE KCUP OF DELICIOUSNESS. I'm a coffee lover by nature and this has hands down got to be in my top five K-Cups. It's not too strong (obviously medium roast), very affordable, smells delicious, and it's what j look forward to at any time of the day when I want/need coffee running through my veins. I've purchased this product several times and will continue to do so :)
Diana M.
Diana M.
Bloomfield, NJ
I'm someone who loves Dunkin Donuts and we are there every day getting our coffee. so to have the ability to make it at home is absolutely the best. the K-Cups are perfect for that single cup that you need without having to make a pot and possibly waisting coffee. definitely a great purchase. tastes just as good as if you went and had it made from a Dunkin Donuts coffee shop!
FANTASTIC! I've been a coffee drinker for over 29 years so I know good flavors. This is a must have gor coffee lovers like me it's delicious sweet and so full of flavor. It foes vost more but if you know what you like you wont mind paying the extra money. I highly recommend this yummy flavor, try it you will thank me for giving a grest honest review.
marisa m.
marisa m.
Bloomfield, NJ
Dunkin Donut's is my favorite coffee I like to brew it and put it I the fridge to make and ice coffee later. The package lives up to there traditional logo. I buy there k- cups all the time. I don't think they need to improve anything they are doing great how they always have been and of course I recommend this brand And flavor it one of the best!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Antigo, WI
I love love love dunkin donuts coffee! I'm so happy that they have the coffee that you can make at home because as much as id like to go to dunkin every day the closest one to me is an hour away. Plus i don't have a traditional coffee pot i have a keurig and i was extremely happy to see that they had to pods for dunkin so i drink it every morning.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Marion, IN
I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, how does it compare to Maxwell House?
Erin D.
Erin D.
New Market, AL
Does this end up tasting like the coffee in the actual restaurants?
Wanda M.
Wanda M.
Anniston, AL
Does Dunkin Donuts Coffee have any coffee that are decaf?
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy the donut shop brand so how does this compare?
Tina B.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
I usually use folgers specialty flavors. This is a good coffee for original. Anyone know if they make flavors and where can i find it? Thanks!