Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct

Which coffee taste better Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups or Starbucks French Roast - K-Cup (10ct) ?
IvvE heard good things about this, anyone hve a review? Ive only bought mccafe for my keurig but want to try something new.Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups
Does ot taste bitter?
Start your review of Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups!
How would you rate this product?
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Anthony I.
Purchased at: Amazon
These K Cups have been a staple in our household for a very long time. Personally, I have my own favorite but my daughter absolutely loves these. I am getting a new box every month. I wish I could write these off on my taxes lol. DD is a solid name and brand. Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups
Nikki F.
Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Nikki F.
Always stocked with the Dunkin K-cups!! Absolute favorite brand and can make the famous iced caramel coffee at home
Morgan W.
Greenfield, MA
Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Morgan W.
Favorite coffee! I generally go to Dunkin’ everyday, but when I can’t run out for my coffee I use these in my Keurig mini and it’s my favorite. Anything Dunkin’ is usually a home run for me, and this is my favorite. Good flavor and strength with out that overbearing “I’m choking on coffee” flavor that some coffees give you. I definitely recommend, super delicious and perfect for a nice cup of ‘wake me up’ in the morning!
Olivia B.
Somerset, KY
Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Olivia B.
Great coffee overall. Although the k-pods are expensive, it’s still cheaper than going to Dublin’ Donuts.
Sami M.
Greensburg, PA
Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Sami M.
these are my go to k-cups. i use them almost every morning and i prefer the taste of these to any other brand!
Cassandra A.
West Hatfield, MA
These are one of my favorite coffees/kcups! Their a medium roast / regular coffee flavor. This coffee is absolutely delicious tastes and smells just like you got it at their shop! The price is definitely fair not expensive at all. I highly recommend these kcups their great!
Amber W.
Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Amber W.
Purchased at: Asian Food Grocer
My favorite coffee to have in the morning. I use just a splash of almond milk. The taste is great, I love it! Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups
Jay P.
Las Vegas, NV
Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Jay P.
These Dunkin Donuts K-Cups are definitely a great alternative to having the real thing. Can’t beat the taste of Dunkin coffee! If there were more flavors readily available in store, that would be better.
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
I don't normally like Dunkin donuts coffee but the kcups are awesome. Good flavors! Not too expensive compared to other brands. You can find these at Walmart or Kroger's.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This blend makes a hearty and flavorful cup of coffee. That combined with the convenience of Keurig brewing makes this review 5 stars. This was definitely one of our favorite pods to get!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer G.