BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #26 in K-Cups

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, h...12 Answers
  • I usually use folgers specialty flavors. This is a good coffee fo...2 Answers
  • New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy t...3 Answers
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I live in Boston and there are dunks everywhere here, but sometimes in the morning I don’t have the time to go down the street and grab a regular. So, having these K cups is a necessity. And the coffee is the best it’s tasty and not to strong tasting I love that they have dunks in the form of k cups it makes things so much easier.
Erika L.
Demorest, GA
Im a coffee lover, so when it comes to coffee it can get pretty expensive if its an every day ritual. So i decided to try the pods out and i love it. Its the perfect blend not too strong and not to light either. I even got my husband hooked on this as well.
Madison G.
This is my favorite K-Cup to use in the mornings! This is a PERFECT alternative if you are in a rush in the mornings and don't have time to stop by the coffee shop! The taste is comparable to the in house Dunkin brew and I LOVE it! I have been drinking this coffee for years and it has been one of my favorites ever since!
Phyllis C.
Boston
I buy 2 to 3 boxes of these cups every few weeks.  DD is my favorite brand.  It is a good value especially if you get them on sale.  Taste wise it is the best.  I don't think it needs improvement I enjoy a cup just the way it is.  I would and do recommend DD K cups.
Lanie B.
Stilwell
America runs on Dunkin", and now I don't even have to leave home to get it! I love my Keurig, no fuss, no waste, perfect cup of coffee at the perfect temp - in my pjs - what's not to love!! The great Dunkin donut flavor you love in the comfort of your own kitchen!
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
Not a huge fan of these k-cups. I bought when they were on sale and just wasn't super impressed by the flavor. The price isn't that great either, so I don't plan on purchasing again in the future unless I give some other flavors a try.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Dunkin Donuts K Cups are out of this world! I am a repeat customer, I buy these all the time! Compared to Starbucks K Cups, they are much more affordable. I love the smell of these brewing, and the classic Dunkin taste. I recommend!
Marissa M.
Staten Island, NY
Drinking coffee from a Dunkin' Donuts K-cup as I write this! Love dunkin' donuts soo much, will always recommend it to everyone. Love the flavor. Definitely met my expectations.
Megan R.
I normally buy flavored coffee in other brands. This was my first go at dunkin donuts. I was quite surprised. The aroma of the coffee filled my entire kitchen. It was so delightful. I added my creamer like usual and was not disappointed. The flavor isn't strong but it's also not too lite. I'll be buying this brand more often!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
My mom and I go through coffee like crazy. We both drink multiple cups a day. I have honestly never had an actual dunkin donut coffee except the Keurig. I absolutely love it though, it is actually one of the ones we buy quite often!! It is so good and I love the yummy flavor it gives off. Its not too strong but perfectly strong enough and goes so good with my french vanilla creamer. I love how you can be in your kitchen drinking dunkin donuts instead of having to go out to the store and get it. It is very convinent and delicious.
Cassandra H.
Marion, IN
I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, how does it compare to Maxwell House?
Erin D.
New Market, AL
Does this end up tasting like the coffee in the actual restaurants?
Wanda M.
Anniston, AL
Does Dunkin Donuts Coffee have any coffee that are decaf?
Carissa W.
New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy the donut shop brand so how does this compare?
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
I usually use folgers specialty flavors. This is a good coffee for original. Anyone know if they make flavors and where can i find it? Thanks!