BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #4 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, h...12 Answers
  • I usually use folgers specialty flavors. This is a good coffee fo...2 Answers
  • New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy t...3 Answers
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love this Dunkin Donuts Medium Roast coffee! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun! ☕
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
I enjoyed this Kcup but I found that if you use your own refillable kcup and fill it with the dunkin donuts original blend medium roast it is much stronger and more flavorful. Also, ends up being cheaper. It does take an extra 30 seconds to make your coffee since you have to refill the pod, but that can easily be done the night before to save time in the morning.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I was a bigger fan of this than I thought I’d be. I never really drink it from the restaurant. I’m a home coffee drinker. But this was tasty. I buy a box from time to time. Very reasonably priced. Seems to be on sale a lot.
JoAnna E.
Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! I usually use Starbucks, but I have found a new favorite! Its so tasty and does NOT need a lot of sugar or creamer! It is especially great if you like coffee with no dress ups! I do wish they were a little cheaper but the taste is worth the money!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
We order these through Staples at my job and the staff loves it! Good coffee and from a Kcup! We go through a ton of coffee and this stuff as well as Donut Shop coffee KCups are what we purchase the most. Would recommend to others
Skyla P.
Danville, IN
I don't normally like Dunkin donuts coffee but the kcups are awesome. Good flavors! Not too expensive compared to other brands. You can find these at Walmart or Kroger's.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
This is deff my favorite K Cup coffee! It isnt too strong but its not too weak either. It has a nice rich flavor that goes great with the dunkin donuts creamer! If you havent tried this yet your missing out.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Dunkin Donuts coffee is one of my absolute favorites. It's a little more pricey than some others but it's definitely worth it. It has such a smooth and great taste. Would definitely recommend it if you like a medium flavor that isn't too strong or overbearing.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I love my Dunkin’ Donuts coffee!! It’s so costly to run to Dunkin every day for a cup, so started to purchase the k-cups! They are so delicious and I get the perfect cup of coffee each time!
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
I really like Dunkin' Donuts in general so my opinion is bias from the start. Nevertheless, I can usually find this box at CVS for $5.99 which is extra nice. I wish the boxes weren't so flimsy though because it's a pain getting the pods out sometimes.
Cassandra H.
Marion, IN
I have heard a lot of good things about Dunk in Donuts coffee, how does it compare to Maxwell House?
Erin D.
New Market, AL
Does this end up tasting like the coffee in the actual restaurants?
Wanda M.
Anniston, AL
Does Dunkin Donuts Coffee have any coffee that are decaf?
Carissa W.
New to the keurig and trying out new coffee and Kcups. I enjoy the donut shop brand so how does this compare?
Leanne M.