Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee

CooFfee or tea ? 🍵 ☕️ #goodtime #coffee #tea
Is it's taste good ?
Cream or sugar? If so, how many?
Start your review of Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great coffee, it is a little weak to my liking but for people who don't like strong coffee it tastes great!” in reviews
I think Dunkin Donuts is the best bang for your buck as far as coffee goes. I LOVE coffee and drink it black so I want it to be good. There are many expensive brands that are just as good as Dunkin's, which is reasonably priced. I'd definitely recommend !
AD-277, RABINDRAPALLY KESTOPUR. Kolkata, west bengal, India
Omg I'm just loving it😍😍❤️❤️ itsss soooooo TASTY 🥺🥺🥺 I'll try to always have this❤️❤️❤️ and I'm going to recommend this to you too🙈🙈☘️☘️
Enjoy a time-honored cafe favorite at home with Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Ground Coffee. This blend is smooth and flavorful, which makes it ideal for drinking at breakfast time or throughout the day. Pair it with an old fashioned donut for that classic dunking experience. This Dunkin' ground coffee features 100 percent premium Arabica beans, one of the most popular varieties with smoother taste than many other bean types. Dunkin's beans are sourced from Central and South American coffee growing regions. Prepare it hot via your favorite method, drip, press or pour-over. You can also try it in cold brew, or simply put brewed coffee in the fridge and add ice when you're ready to drink for a refreshing treat. It comes in a 12 oz bag that you can roll down and seal for lasting freshness. This medium roast ground coffee allows the natural caramel-like and nutty flavors of the blend to shine through. It's also available in the whole bean variety.Enjoy a time-honored cafe favorite at home with Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Ground Coffee. This blend is smooth and flavorful, which makes it ideal for drinking at breakfast time or throughout the day. Pair it with an old fashioned donut for that classic dunking experience. This Dunkin' ground coffee features 100 percent premium Arabica beans, one of the most popular varieties with smoother taste than many other bean types. Dunkin's beans are sourced from Central and South American coffee growing regions. Prepare it hot via your favorite method, drip, press or pour-over. You can also try it in cold brew, or simply put brewed coffee in the fridge and add ice when you're ready to drink for a refreshing treat. It comes in a 12 oz bag that you can roll down and seal for lasting freshness. This medium roast ground coffee allows the natural caramel-like and nutty flavors of the blend to shine through. It's also available in the whole bean variet
New Castle, DE
Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee uploaded by svetlana M.
Another coffee drink caught my eye. It was difficult to resist - I took it for a test. This time, a drink from Dunkin Donuts. I hasten to share my impressions! The packaging of the drink was released in a bottle format. It is made of almost completely transparent plastic, which allows you to see the drink itself. Very convenient and compact option, it seems to me. Such a bottle weighs a little, fits easily in a bag, in a car and so on - in general, an excellent capacity:) This coffee drink tasted very soft and pleasant. In it you will not find a bright aroma and taste of vanilla, although the drink is declared as vanilla, but I liked the taste very much. If I didn’t know that it was vanilla, I myself wouldn’t have decided so. What I really liked is that the product is not very sweet. I’m not a sweet tooth, so for me it was a very significant plus. I do not like sugary drinks Dunkin' Donuts® French Vanilla Iced Coffee
Pittston, PA
1,236 reviews
Colorado Springs
Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee uploaded by MayBritt C.
I started drinking coffee, when I was 4 years old... Yes, it's true. By age 10, I drank at least one cup a day, lol. I trained as a Barista for Starbucks and could detect "notes" of coffee, the same way, wine connoisseurs describe notes and undertones in wine. For past 2-3 years, Dunkin Whole Bean has been my Go-to. I always grind beans right before brewing. I have backup to my backup coffee, always. I find best way to brew this blend, is to add 20% more bean than water. So, if I put 5 cups of water in coffeemaker, I do 6 scoops of beans in grinder. I brew with cone filter only. Turns out perfect every time! [product:dunkin'-donuts-original-blend-medium-roast-coffee]
wilmington. Delawere . 3609 old capitol trail, suite D-6 GP000883
Horrible The price is great on this IF it was drinkable. It tasted so old and stale. I've never had such horrible tasting coffee. Very dissappointing. Not sure if it is what Dunkin Donuts coffee usually tastes like or not. I have some friends who love it. I can only assume I got a very bad bag. I can be picky about coffee but rarely find one that I can't drink. I couldn't drink this. So only made one cup from this. Threw out the rest of bag. So it was a rather expensive "cup" or should say couple of "sips".
Unadilla, GA
This is honestly my favorite coffee at the grocery store-- I can't get enough of it! Unfortunately, I had to make the switch to the Kroger canned ground coffee because the price of the Dunkin Donuts is just so outrageous. Even when you catch it on sale, it is still pretty steep for the amount of coffee that you get. I use an eco-friendly reusable k-cup, and keep refilling it. So, if price isn't a factor for you, the taste is divine. Highly recommend.
Wethersfield, CT
My old standby. I was heartbroken when my local DD closed down because the gas station it was in was changing hands. Over a year without fresh coffee or bagged coffee from the shop. This works well in their absence. When made using the pour over method it tastes strong and fresh enough. Now that my Dunkin' is back I will probably go back to the fresher beans at the shop, but it's good to know this is at my local grocery if I'm in a pinch.
North Olmsted, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This morning I loaded up a reusable K-Cup for my Keurig with Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee and was not disappointed. The smooth, rich Dunkin' experience translated from K-Cup brewer to mug. Note - you may need the lower ounce setting for the stronger/medium experience. I used my biggest ounce setting and still got a fresh aroma, deep caramel color, and an even, nutty flavor that reached the whole tongue pallet. Will buy again, and continue to use in both regular coffee maker and Keurig!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Middletown, DE
il y a un an
Sara S. • il y a un an
Im not a coffee drinker but do love the smell and this is one of the best smelling there is. My husband is the coffee drinker and he loves it. however, we dont buy it often because it is a bit pricey. I try to catch it om sale or when my little local grocer clearances it out.