BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #3 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

• Is it the same tho as to going to DD?3 Answers
  • I've recently started packing my own Kcups with grounds and I'm loo...2 Answers
  • Does this taste good never tried Dunkin' Donuts 4 Answers
Cait C.
Cait C.
Fair Haven, VT
This is my number one, the only coffee I will buy unless I absolutely don't have the choice avg really need a pick me up. The flavor is perfect, not too strong, yet has enough body to get a perfect cup at home. Its best paired with coffeemate regular liquid creamer, and sugar. I drink this daily. Packaging is orange and stands out so its easily spotted. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a week rounded, tasty coffee. I do however hate that its kind of pricey ($8 +/- for 12oz bag) for grocery store coffee. It does however go on sale frequently so I stock up then. I buy the whole bean and grind it as needed for the freshest flavor whn its on sale. Otherwise I usually just buy it pre ground. Its delicious!
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Foodie Expert
I could not find what I was looking for but depending on the time of year I absolutely love Dunkin Donuts iced coffee or hot coffee in the fall or winter one of my favorites that I get 97% of the time is just a coffee with cream only for some reason I think it's the best around but when I'm not getting coffee with cream only I tend to get one of the flavored ones are in a mocha I love them I always order the sugar melted it's not pretty but very seldom do they get it right and I have one Dunkin store I go to it always gets my coffee orders perfect and I never took them less than $7 away you make me a good cup of coffee I'll make sure that you got money to get yourself a good cup of coffee
Sherry N.
Sherry N.
Brewed this based on the instructions for a full pot for a get together with a few friends the other day, for the first time. Everyone loved the coffee, and when they smelled it throughout the house, more guests asked for some..it was a hit after dinner with vanilla ice cream. I was nervous on how many grounds I put in because I have a habit of not enough or too much...not this time. I love Columbian coffee.as well..this coffee will be in my pantry for life. Great Stuff Dunkin!! <3
Robin M.
Robin M.
Cumming, GA
A staple in our home. We never run out of this coffee. Before my husband got me hooked on this, I never paid much attention to the differences in coffee quality. This always makes a perfect pot. Balanced, smooth taste that suits everyone, even guests. Tastes great no matter how you like your coffee. I won't purchase any other brand. Enjoy seasonal flavors as well. Best coffee ever.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
If you've ever had Duncan Donuts coffee than you're going to love the convenience of making it at home. It tastes just like the donut shop! There is a full-bodied coffee flavor and for sure not as burnt or "dark" roast flavor of some Starbucks beans. I don't think this is too acidic but if you have a sensitive stomach, I would try it before you buy it. Cheers!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
Foodie Expert
Folgers and DD together — so amazing! Love this blend so much. It's probably one of my favorites. I will say that this bag is kinda pricey but it's worth it. I will say that I'm really not find of the packaging. I like the classic plastic container that Folgers usually comes in much better than the bag. But other than that, I have no real serious complaints.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
Foodie Expert
Being a masshole, I love that they sell this in the grocery store. I will be moving to a state with no dunks and I can still get my fix! As my significant other is in the military, we will be moving a lot and its the little things that really make a difference when you get homesick. Thanks for bringing a little hope to wherever we are dunkins :)
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I wasn't a big coffee drinker until I was introduced to DD's original blend as well as their coconut blend. After trying both of these flavors, there was no going back because I was hooked. I love how smooth and caffeinated each flavor is, but neither of them are bitter tasting. If you haven't given Dunkin' Donuts a try, you're missing out!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
Dunkin' Donuts is my favorite coffee brand! So flavorful, tasty, and caffeinated! It is well priced and can be combined with almost any creamer to give it a bold flavor. I use this with my Keurig as I have one of the reusable cups that I load up every morning. Tastes the same whether from the store, out of the Keurig cup or reusable cup!
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
South Bend, IN
This is the best coffee ever. Smooth, dark, and full of caffeine to start my day right. It's far superior to other brands and much less bitter than other coffees. The price is a bit high, but I happily pay it so that I don't have to drink anything else. We even bring coffee with us on vacation so we don't have to drink any other brand!
Sheri L.
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
What flavors are the best? is it the same as in store?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Whats your favorite flavor if its not this one?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
How do you like your coffee?
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
What do you out into your coffee? Cream? Sugar?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Foodie Expert
What store do you by this at? Or do you order online?