BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #15 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Buy on Walmart
KHADIJAH M.
I haven't had the ice coffee out of the bottle from Dunkin Donuts but I've had it directly from there and I can't help but be a coffee lover. I've tried to break my coffee habit because I didn't want my body to rely on it for fuel but sometimes you can't help it. Well I can't. I also find Dunkin Donuts to be cheaper than other famous coffees. Definitely one of my favorites.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
This is coffee is very good and it was cheap kept me energized in the mornings because we all know when you have kids then ya gotta be energized. Smells amazing comes in a plastic bottle which is amazing. I will buy this again and I definitely recommend this coffee.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
This drink is super good and delicious for people who like to have iced coffee at home and don’t feel like taking the time out to make it. Also it comes in a variety of flavors as well that are really good too.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
If you are in need of something quick, this is good. I think they are alittle too sweet for me and leave a weird after taste in my mouth. Good for the price but I would not buy these again. If you like iced coffee, in need of something quick and want something sweet then this is for you!
Echo E.
pollock pines
The ways that I count that I’m in love with this . So yummy great for camping ⛺️ who wants camping coffee . When im on the go, hot days late night paperwork really anytime I need that extra go. I love all the flavors too not one ☝️ I don’t like. I must say I love 💕 Dunkin’ Donuts 🍩 coffees!!
Hima N.
One of my favorite coffee products! It is easy to take on the go and not have to stop to buy coffee every morning. I love all the flavors of this iced coffee. This coffee keeps me energized and tastes great. I would recommend this iced coffee over other ones.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
These are yummy iced coffee drinks that you can grab on the go and it will take the place of a hot cup of coffee. Available at almost every single store I have been to lately, and it reasonably priced for the size of the product at about $4. Well worth the try.
Lauren B.
Nashville , TN
Yummmm. I love this iced coffee! For a bottled iced coffee, it actually has a nice smooth taste that doesn’t just taste like chocolate milk. And they’re pretty inexpensive! I like these for road trips.
Megan H.
Dunkin Donuts is my favorite coffee! With no stores around the bottled iced coffee is a great alternative. Great to drink on the go. I would like more coffee and less milky taste, but overall great!
Carissa O.
I love Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. French vanilla and mocha are my favorites. Though these are quite the same as a coffee right from the drive thru, they are delicious. The mocha is great. Just the right amount of mocha and coffee flavors. The only thing is, if you drink it slow, save the cap because it will need frequent shaking as the chocolate settles on the bottom.
April G.
How would you compare these to the Starbucks bottled drinks in stores? I am curious to buy these but have been less than satisfied with the Starbucks kind. Thanks!
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
How does this measure up to Starbucks drinks? Which one do you like better?
Haillie M.
Alden, KS
I have been looking to try a new iced coffee, is this a strong taste or kind of light.?
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
I've been debating about trying it. Does it have too much sugar? Also does anyone know if it's too much milk/cream?
Brenna M.
Does anyone know if there is a sugar free or low sugar version?