BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I was so excited to find this in the grocery store! The taste is right on like when I go to DD for my iced mocha coffee. It's convenient for sure. The only thing is the price is high you get a small bottle for around $2.40 (don't remember exactly) and when you actually go to DD you can get a huge cup for the same price.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
I found this coffee to be a bit stronger than expected. It was also a little bitter. For the price I don't think it's worth it. Starbucks makes a much better tasting coffee. I wouldn't buy it again. Not impressed.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Philadelphia, PA
I wasn't a huge fan. It didn't do the job of an actual iced coffee from dunkin. However it did taste good. I personally wouldn't recommend for a the morning go if you are looking for a serious kick of caffeine.
Jo C.
Jo C.
Normal, IL
Mocha is my favourite coffee from donkin doughnuts I order it every chance I get with my friends
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Really nice drink, has a really great taste not too much chocolate or coffee.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Yesterday was the first day of having the Mocha one. I had gotten this drink to help me stay awake to take my mom to see my grandma from the airport. It was a pretty long trip of almost two hours. This drink and some sweet tea were the only things that were keeping me awake on the trip over. I would shake it this very well. Because a lot of the flavor is on the bottom. But the taste of the drink really did taste good. I'm not all that surprised about that.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Ok so i bought this over the weekend at target and omg its sooooooooo good! Like seriously good. Had my empty Starbucks cup filled with ice and poured it in my cup in the car. Seriously the best stuff. There is no dunkin donuts near me...kinda sad 😪 but i guessi will continue to purchase these...just wish they came in a pack cuz they are kinda expensive if your gonna keep buying them...but then again so is Starbucks lol sooooo i guess im just gonna have to purchase

the single bottles
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I'm a true new englander, i love my dunkin donuts so when they finally came out with these i was super excited because now when im running late in the morning i can just grab one of these out of my fridge, they taste amazing. They are decently priced at least a dollar to two cheaper than the Starbucks ones depending on the store you normally go to. These are a steal in my opinion. I wish i could buy a few cases of these some where or they had more flavor options out!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Allendale, MI
This is SO good! I take this with me for my 8AM college classes and it is seriously a life saver. It saves me so much time in the morning just being able to take this out of the fridge and get going. It tastes amazing, just make sure you shake it up before opening because the chocolate settles to the bottom. This is a must have!
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
I'm not really a fan of this. I tried the vanilla flavor and it didn't impress me. I'm a huge fan of the Starbucks bottles in vanilla so I was excited to try the Dunkin version. Maybe it's because I'm so used to the Starbucks one that I don't really like this one but I found it kind of watery. I wouldn't buy it again.
Haillie M.
Haillie M.
Alden, KS
I have been looking to try a new iced coffee, is this a strong taste or kind of light.?
allison f.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
How does this measure up to Starbucks drinks? Which one do you like better?
April G.
April G.
How would you compare these to the Starbucks bottled drinks in stores? I am curious to buy these but have been less than satisfied with the Starbucks kind. Thanks!
Rame Y.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
I've been debating about trying it. Does it have too much sugar? Also does anyone know if it's too much milk/cream?
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Does anyone know if there is a sugar free or low sugar version?