BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #9 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Jo C.
Normal, IL
Mocha is my favourite coffee from donkin doughnuts I order it every chance I get with my friends
Jessica B.
Really nice drink, has a really great taste not too much chocolate or coffee.
Barbara B.
I'm obsessed with coffee and I love this drink! It comes in handy when you don't have to go to the actual restaurant to buy one! It's definitely worth buying it tastes just like the ones they make at the store! It is about 290 calories but it's worth having every once in a while! I got mine at Walmart but I've also seen them at dollar general! Dunkin' Donuts® Mocha Iced CoffeeDunkin' Donuts
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Have not tried this yet but I will be looking for it I love Dunkin donuts iced coffee so I'm sure I'd love this in all the flavors looking forward to trying them all an maybe then I can raise the stars
Sarah B.
I absolutely LOVEEEEE drinking this! It has such a wonderful taste, and is sold at a great price! I'm usually a ice or hot coffee drinker, and this is a great alternative for busy mornings. I will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family, and I will be buying this again. The mocha is awesome!
Kristin D.
Williston, ND
This is my go to store bought ice coffee drink. I get one every time I start grocery shopping. And I end up leaving the store with about 18 more bottles that I can have at home. My husband is not a cream and sugar kind of coffee guy but I have converted him to these and he loves them
Brenda F.
Donkin' Donuts Mocha Iced coffee has a nice mixture coffee and chocolate flavoring.  I love this coffee it is very refreshing on a hot day.  I was so happy to find it at my local Rite-Aid.  The price is a little high $3.00 but other than the price it's great/
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
I couldn't wait for dunkin donuts to come to the west coast. All I have to do is now go to the market and buy one every morning. It is so delicious. Just what the doctor ordered.
Yearby B.
New Orleans, LA
I don't like this version much, I tried to different flavors and still did not enjoy. the mixture is way too strong. I would rather go to dunkin donuts for the real thing.
Erica F.
Uniontown, PA
I do not care for the DD cold coffees in the refrigerator section of the store .. I’ve tried a couple now and I think they have a strange taste.. usually I love mocha everything- this not so much.. I won’t be purchasing anymore.
April G.
How would you compare these to the Starbucks bottled drinks in stores? I am curious to buy these but have been less than satisfied with the Starbucks kind. Thanks!
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
How does this measure up to Starbucks drinks? Which one do you like better?
Haillie M.
Alden, KS
I have been looking to try a new iced coffee, is this a strong taste or kind of light.?
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
I've been debating about trying it. Does it have too much sugar? Also does anyone know if it's too much milk/cream?
Brenna M.
Does anyone know if there is a sugar free or low sugar version?