Dunkin Donuts Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-cups - Cocoa for Keurig K-cup Brewers - 12 Count uploaded by Courtney T.

BY KEURIG

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dunkin Donuts K-Cups - 12 Count Boxes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa/Hot Chocolate- Limited Time! Dunkin Donuts uses 100% Arabica coffee beans to deliver you a rich, smooth flavor. They are ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the Coffee category. Designed for... see more...

Review (1)
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Here is the only issue I have with k-cup hot chocolate - I like cocoa with milk because it's creamier. So I will often make this and then add in a shot of milk to make it taste a little better. If keurig creAted a way for their hot cocoa to be made through their Brewer with milk I am sold! I love the Dunkin brand though.
Noelle B.
Greendale, WI
I love Dunkin' Donuts coffee k-cups but I've never had their hot cocoa ones, is the flavor rich or watered down? Worth the money?
AYC C.
How does this compare to the Starbucks ones? I'm recently loving my k cup cocoas! Is this one I should try?