BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Once you've had a Dunkin Donuts K-cup, you remember it! Dunkin Donuts K-cups have a distinct taste and come in a variety of flavors that allow for a unique and customized experience each and every time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chyanne E.
Best hot chocolate I have EVER had in my lifetime. BETTER THAN STARBUCKS! I always go to Dunkin for hot chocolate it is amazing. When I saw these Keurigs I HAD to get them. They taste just as amazing at home as they do in the store! Highly recommend for a winter day and my hot cocoa lovers!
Diana M.
I have tried all the other hot chocolate small cups, but this by far slays the game! The other ones are too bitter for my taste, but this is so chocolately and sweet and great! I have this every day in the winter.
Erika F.
SO much easier than those powered packets we had growing up! These k-cups taste just like the hot chocolate Dunkin Donuts has in their stores, but offers the convenience of having it at home.
Tricia F.
Worcester, MA
Milk chocolate goodness in a cup. A great go to in the winter time. Not as good as getting it in the store or making it with milk but I good alternative if you are home.
Kelly B.
Johnston , RI
Creamy chocolatey goodness ! My husband makes this to add to his winter coffee befor a long day at work! He makes like a mocha latte and he swears by this brand for the chocolate part I would definitely buy again
Amanda H.
I vuy these every winter fir my mom and I. They taste so much better than the hot chocolate pouches. Much more rich and chocolatey!
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Their hot cocoa is okay. But it's not the best and the I'm not willing to pay for the brand name for and okay quality hot cocoa.
Marintya A.
These are so easy to use and who does not love hot chocolate? It has a good taste nice and rich and great to pair with doughnuts
Andressa A.
Everett, MA
When it's winter I can live without it, one of the best drinks everrr
I prefer Dunkin' Donuts hot chocolate than another one
Hannah M.
I really love the flavor of this product, I drink them all the time. You can sip on them whenever you want I highly recommend