BeveragesCoffee & TeaDunkin' Donuts
dunkin' donuts maple brown sugar ground coffee

dunkin' donuts® maple brown sugar ground coffee

by Dunkin' Donuts

Artificially flavored.

What is the flavor really like?
I'm not much of a coffee drinker but this looks like it would taste good. Has anyone tired it? How sweet is it?
This sounds delicious where can I find this flavor at?
Start your review of dunkin' donuts® maple brown sugar ground coffee !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
very sweet in reviews
Abbey R.
I absolutely love this coffee ! It is very smooth an has tons of flavor to it! Highly recommend it!
Kasey S.
Dexter, MI
So yummy! I lot of the flavored stuff is hit or miss and this one is definitely a big hit!
Stacie H.
Vinton, IA
YUMMY!!! This is one of our favorites to have each morning, the flavor is so good but not too heavy. It is such a fragrant coffee too. Good value for the money!
Dayane B.
laudehill
Mi esposo le encanta este café, tiene uno sabor rico y el olor sale rico, súper les recomiendo
neha A.
Greenacres, FL
Brown sugar is the best but Dunkin donuts made this mix the very very best and I approve
Kaylee P.
Palm Bay, Fl
Love this coffee! I'm not a big coffee drinker but I like this brand and flavor. I will be regular now.
Jennifer H.
So sweet and delicious i didn't think this would taste like this with it being coffee i was so shocked.
Maria S.
Fair Haven, NJ
This coffee tastes amazing specially when you just need something to wake you up
Crissy Y.
What can we say we love our coffee in this house and we have tried it all. We absolutely love the flavor and richness from this brand. We love and continue to purchase and recommend it to others. Drink up, perk up, this coffee is the best we have tried.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
Dunkin' Donuts is always a good fall back for coffee. This flavor is just the right amount of sweet so when I do buy DD I buy this one.