Dunkin Donuts K-Cups Pumpkin Flavor

by Dunkin' Donuts

Once you've had a Dunkin Donuts K-Cup, you will remember it! Dunkin Donuts K-cups have a distinct taste and come in a variety of flavors that allow for a unique and customized experience each and every time. Dunkin Donuts K-Cups allow you to enjoy that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dunkin Donuts K-Cups Pumpkin Flavor!
Yummy! My favorite fall/winter drink. Nice hot pumpkin drink. Great for cool mornings or honestly anytime! You can definitely taste the pumpkin!
Modesto, CA
This is amazing for fall time especially mixed with a vanilla or pumpkin creamer! Dunkin’ Donuts has always been my favorite for fall coffee.
I am obsessed with all things Pumpkin in the fall but this is my favorite pumpkin coffee of them all! It is so good with that same DD flavor.
Greenwood, DE
This is the perfect at home pumpkin flavor coffee. I love Dunkin and I love it more when I don’t have to drive to get it!
Indianapolis, IN
Love these pumpkin coffee k-cups! Helps me get my pumpkin coffee fix on a budget and tastes amazing! Thank you Dunkin!
Salem, OH
This pumpkin coffee is Everything! It’s delicious smells like fall and taste like fall completely worth the money.
S Yarmouth, MA
this is one of the best fall flavors for the k cup - who doesn't love pumpkin!  perfect for the fall weather!
Dunkin pumpkin coffee is my absolute favorite!! I love being able to have it at home. Great full flavor.
Kissimmee , Fl
Love the flavor especially this time of year and the richness. You can't beat the price point either
The best coffee in the world! I drink this year round and stock up at the end of the season!