Dunkin Donuts K-Cups Pumpkin Flavor uploaded by Grace Y.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Once you've had a Dunkin Donuts K-Cup, you will remember it! Dunkin Donuts K-cups have a distinct taste and come in a variety of flavors that allow for a unique and customized experience each and every time. Dunkin Donuts K-Cups allow you to enjoy that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miranda V.
Review for: Dunkin Donuts K-Cups Pumpkin Flavor- 36 Count, Dunkin Donuts K-Cups Pumpkin Flavor- 72 Count, Dunkin Donuts K-Cups Pumpkin Flavor- 48 Count, Dunkin Donuts K-Cups Pumpkin Flavor- 24 Count more...
Nothing is better than the pumpkin flavor! This is my FAVORITE Dunkin donut flavor. They have many different flavors but this one is definitely the best! I drink this regularly every morning with my breakfast and even take some to work with me too. šŸ˜
Amber F.
Mentor, OH
I'm not a fan of getting a cup of pumpkin coffee at dunkin. The taste isn't to my liking. The k cups, on the other hand, are amazing. The flavor is great and I love the convenience I cups offer. It's a bummer the stores sell out so fast. I make sure to stock the house and office whenever I can!
Celinda M.
Henderson, NV
This is perfect for my fall coffee drink on the budget. Even though I love going to get a pumpkin coffee from the drive thru my schedule doesn't always make it happen. This allows me to still get my pumpkin fix on the go!
Natasha V.
I love Dunkin Donuts always will prefer it other than Starbucks ,plus they overcharge. Dunkin Donuts K-Cups love them but one time I did miss a couple of them in my package so sorry I complained.
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
I am not a fan of flavored coffee, but this one I am obsessed with. I wait for it to come out every fall! It literally smells like October in your mug. The flavor is not too overpowering and the pumpkin taste is just there as a finish. Recommended for any true coffee purist who every once in a while like to go fancy.
Jerrica D.
Fall is my absolute favorite time of year and there's no better way to get in the Fall spirit than pumpkin coffee! There's always so much hype about Starbucks, but to me Dunkin Donuts is way better! The taste satisfies my sweet tooth and the price satisfies my wallet.
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
I am absolutely obsessed I have no words. This has got to be the best flavor in the world for starters, but the pumpkin from Dunkins compared to others is like on a different planet. I will KEEP buying and buying and buying. Everyone says I should buy into the Dunkinā€™ stock šŸ¤£
Molly E.
Pittsburgh
All time favorite K cup! Always takes me from whatever day or time to a crips fall morning. Love the flavor packed into one cup of coffee. I will continue to purchase repeatedly and highly recommend to all pumpkin lovers.
Sarah L.
Chicopee , MA
I love pumpkin iced coffee at dunkin! When I try and make these k cups at home I don't get an over whelming pumpkin taste but it's there and I do like it. I'd rather just buy it already made at dunkin, it's better there
Celina S.
Yummy! My favorite fall/winter drink. Nice hot pumpkin drink. Great for cool mornings or honestly anytime! You can definitely taste the pumpkin!