by Dunkin' Donuts

Once you've had a Dunkin Donuts K-Cups, you will remember it! Dunkin Donuts K-cups have a distinct taste and come in a variety of flavors that allow for a unique and customized experience each and every time. Dunkin Donuts K-Cups allow you to enjoy...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dunkin Donuts K-Cups Original Flavor - 24 Kcups for use in Keurig Coffee Brewers 5.1oz!
Dunkin Donuts coffee is a lighter medium roast flavored coffee. It's pretty affordable. I have purchased this product before at Target. I think the Kcups taste better than Starbucks. The packaging is your standard Kcup packaging. I would definitely recommend this product.
Bold, rich flavor at an affordable price point! If you want a slightly higher quality than the typical k-cup Dunkin' Donuts is a great alternative! It has a better price point than Starbucks and a multitude of flavor options.
Saint Charles, MO
Good cup of joe. Not my first choice but always a great runner up if mine isn’t available. Good taste. Good value. There are a lot of coupons out there as well. Can buy at most big name grocery stores and Walgreens.
Denham Spgs, LA
One of my favorite k-cups. It costs as much as other name brand coffee. It tastes just like going into the shop. I alway add some milk and sugar to mine. The packaging is flashy and easy to pick out on a shelf.
Candler NC
DD has an amazing tasting coffee. We live next to DD and it's my always place to go early in morning for an amazing cup of coffee
I live off of DD iced coffee, so I bought these and started making my own right at home. It taste just like I bought it from DD.
116 oakridge dr
Love Dunkin coffee and being able to brew it at home makes it even better. Now I just need someone to make me donuts at home.
Cedar rapids, IA
Feels like I'm there buying a coffee right in my kitchen. Happy with this purchase. And will keep buying.
Charlotte, NC
Delicious coffee with a great taste. Perfect for somebody who enjoys strong, yet tasty coffee.
Charleston, WV
These are really good. Taste just like you're at Dunkin donuts. I use these almost everyday.