Dunkin Donuts K-Cups in Keurig Coffee Brewers, Original, 48 Count uploaded by Spontaneous W.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Once you've had a dunkin donuts k-cup, you will remember it. Dunkin donuts k-cups have a distinct taste and come in a variety of flavors that allow for a unique and customized experience each and every time. Dunkin donuts k-cups allow you to enjoy that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Thomas S.
Anderson, SC
I drink this every morning. It tastes just like I got it from an actual Dunkin Donuts Store. I put it right in my keurig and it’s ready in a minute. Very good price compared to buying a cup at a drive thru or restaurant. I love it
Alexis B.
I love buying these k cups for my keurig. I honestly couldn't tell you that I could tell a difference between these and others if I didn't know but these taste great to me! I love dunkin donuts so I recommend these!!
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I love Dunkin' Donuts coffee so much. They flavor is amazing and the flavor shots that they have are great. I love hat they came out with k cups for my keurig so now I can have Dunkin' Donuts coffee whenever I want!
Ilaina R.
Apopka Fl
Lo tengo siempre en casa , nunca me puede faltar mi café de la mañana y de la tarde, el sabor es delicioso y de la forma en la que viene empacado me permite sacarlo uno a uno y el resto quedan en su lugar
Cindy T.
I love Dunkin' Donuts coffee, it's cheaper and tastes just as good, so I bought these k cup coffee cups to make at home, they're not my favorite I think the flavor needs to be improved, it's also not so cheap but not expensive either.
Sarah W.
I absolutely live for this coffee in the morning. The taste is authentic to the in-store original blend. Slightly nutty, and very aromatic. More affordable than buying coffee out every day, and worth my many purchases.
Laney R.
Love this. You save so much money using these, instead of getting coffee every morning. I would recommend for anyone looking to save one also. Works great with caramel creamer. Great purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lacy K.
I love my k-cups! So my main choice has always been from DD's. The flavor is just like getting is right from the place! The prices are reasonable and there are always coupons
Cortney W.
Joshua, TX
Dunkin Donuts K-Cups are great for those who prefer a weaker flavored coffee. If you prefer a strong taste, then this is not the coffee for you.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
These are the only k cups my husband uses and once on a while he even double brews the same kcup these are great value. They taste delicious.
Leanne M.
Oakville, ON
Can I buy Dunkin Donuts k-cups in Canada? Or will anywhere ship to Canada? Dunkin Donuts K-Cups in Keurig Coffee Brewers, Original, 48 Count