Dunkin Donuts K-Cups in Keurig Coffee Brewers, Original, 48 Count

by Dunkin' Donuts

Once you've had a dunkin donuts k-cup, you will remember it. Dunkin donuts k-cups have a distinct taste and come in a variety of flavors that allow for a unique and customized experience each and every time. Dunkin donuts k-cups allow you to enjoy that...

Can I buy Dunkin Donuts k-cups in Canada? Or will anywhere ship to Canada? Dunkin Donuts K-Cups in Keurig Coffee Brewers, Original, 48 Count
Start your review of Dunkin Donuts K-Cups in Keurig Coffee Brewers, Original, 48 Count!
I love Dunkin' Donuts coffee, it's cheaper and tastes just as good, so I bought these k cup coffee cups to make at home, they're not my favorite I think the flavor needs to be improved, it's also not so cheap but not expensive either.
I absolutely live for this coffee in the morning. The taste is authentic to the in-store original blend. Slightly nutty, and very aromatic. More affordable than buying coffee out every day, and worth my many purchases.
Gladstone, MO
I love buying these k cups for my keurig. I honestly couldn't tell you that I could tell a difference between these and others if I didn't know but these taste great to me! I love dunkin donuts so I recommend these!!
Love this. You save so much money using these, instead of getting coffee every morning. I would recommend for anyone looking to save one also. Works great with caramel creamer. Great purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my k-cups! So my main choice has always been from DD's. The flavor is just like getting is right from the place! The prices are reasonable and there are always coupons
Anderson, SC
I drink this every morning. It tastes just like I got it from an actual Dunkin Donuts Store. I put it right in my keurig and it’s ready in a minute. Very good price compared to buying a cup at a drive thru or restaurant. I love it
Berlin, CT
I love Dunkin' Donuts coffee so much. They flavor is amazing and the flavor shots that they have are great. I love hat they came out with k cups for my keurig so now I can have Dunkin' Donuts coffee whenever I want!
Apopka Fl
Lo tengo siempre en casa , nunca me puede faltar mi café de la mañana y de la tarde, el sabor es delicioso y de la forma en la que viene empacado me permite sacarlo uno a uno y el resto quedan en su lugar
Joshua, TX
Dunkin Donuts K-Cups are great for those who prefer a weaker flavored coffee. If you prefer a strong taste, then this is not the coffee for you.
Ozone park, NY
These are the only k cups my husband uses and once on a while he even double brews the same kcup these are great value. They taste delicious.