Dunkin Donuts K-cups Dark Roast - 72 K-cups

by Dunkin' Donuts

Once you've had a Dunkin Donuts K-cup, you remember it! Dunkin Donuts K-cups have a distinct taste and come in a variety of flavors that allow for a unique and customized experience each and every time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dunkin Donuts K-cups Dark Roast - 72 K-cups!
Hamden , CT
Dunkin' Donuts dark roast is one of my favorite coffees to drink. I love the bold flavor of it. I recommend to anyone who enjoys dark roast. Dunkin Donuts K-cups Dark Roast - Box of 12 Kcups for Use in Keurig Coffee Brewers
Just like in the store. Love Dunkin donuts k cups I always buy them in bulk. The smell is incredible when it is brewing and the dark roast is really good as well for those who prefer a darker mode full bodied roast
This coffee has a wonderful bold flavor, that pairs great with creamer or without creamer. It is dark, but not bitter. It is one of my favorite coffee brands. It met my expectations and I would recommend.
I love this . Only thing that keeps me going.8 truly wouldn't change a thing. Perfect for my krieger. Yummy flavor and dark as I thought . Exceeded my expectations . Wish I could give it 10 stars
Plains, PA
Taste like you got it at the drive-through! I love my Keurig and K-cups! It makes my morning so much better knowing I don't have to sit in line and get my favorite Dunkin coffee. They are a little expensive but totally worth it if you drink coffee everyday like me. You can get them at Wegmans or at Dunkin Donuts.
Beach Haven, PA
If you like dark roast, you'll love Dunkin Donuts Dark Roast K-cups. It does not have that gross bitter taste like some dark roasts do. It's smooth and it doesn't at all taste like bean water, but like strong dark coffee.
Las Vegas, NV
All time favorite K Cup. Super strong and delicious!! It's the best KCup I've tried yet. I love it and I have a cup every morning!! If you love coffee, I definitely recommend this one!!! 10/10 would recommend!!
Love, love, love this coffee. It's my husband's and I brand of coffee to buy and drink. Even though he drinks more coffee than me. Love the flavor of the coffee.
Waterford, CT
I love the dark roast! It's roasted perfectly and I love being able to have this at home. I love Dunkin Donuts and their products!
Love your dark roast k cups! Days I can't get to dunkin I can drink my dark roast right from home. It is wonderful!