Dunkin' Donuts K Cup, French Vanilla, 0.37 Ounce, 24 Count

by Dunkin' Donuts

Every day should start with the great taste and aroma of Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Made from 100% Arabica beans, our French Vanilla Ground coffee satisfies your desires for goodness that is both rich and smooth. Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla K-Cup pods are made especially for your Keurig K-Cup brewing system. Each box contains 96 K-Cups, and we make it easy for you to order your favorite flavored coffee online and have it delivered right to your home or office.

Flavor and aroma of sweet, creamy vanilla; Light Roast; Caffeinated; Orthodox Union Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dunkin' Donuts K Cup, French Vanilla, 0.37 Ounce, 24 Count!
Philadelphia
When these are on sale at the super market I make sure to stick up. Regularly they are $9.99 for 10 cups but sometimes they are $5.99. I’m so used to getting Dunkin’ Donuts in the morning while I am out during the week that it’s nice to make a cup at home for those lazy days. Tastes so fresh like it’s from the store. Yum!
I thought it smelled so great while it brewed. However, once I tasted it, it was not so great. I was disappointed since I had heard so many great things about it. It was very bitter and did not meet my expectations.
Friendship , ME
We are addicted, French vanilla, Kcups maybe a box a day, lol. So yes, worth the money. Works great! Dunkin' Donuts ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡