BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

NEVADA K.
My husband refuses to drink anything but Starbucks so I was in shock when he brought a bag of Dunkin Donuts home. He brewed it and actually drank it too haha He enjoys the taste/flavor. It's ok in my book. Just ok.
Maryann D.
Ashland, WI
When I'm in a hurry and can't grab the local whole bean, I grab the Dunkin' Donuts! Hazelnut is a sweet flavor without being too sweet, a I generally don't prefer sweet coffee. This is a good Name Brand "go-to."
Lindsay K.
Bohemia, NY
I really enjoyed drinking this coffee. I found it to be really strong. I definitely recommend this coffee to customers that enjoy dunkin donuts and don't have time to stop at the store to pick it up.
Melinda M.
Manteca, CA
So I'm not usually a fan of flavored coffee..this was bought by mistake and it was a great mistake. Love the bold flavor and the hazelnut is not overwhelming. Will definitely buy this again.
Jasmine T.
Yummy yummy yummy! This coffee is divine and gives me the perfect boost in the morning. It's the perfect blend and definitely not to dark. I just hazelnut creamer and it's good to go.
Lindsey  H.
Maumelle, AR
This is my favorite coffee been. Dublin Donuts does such a wonderful job of blending their flavor a. This blend isn't bitter and smells my entire house with its wonderful aroma.
Niesha D.
In my opinion, Dunkin Donuts has the best brew at home coffee. The hazelnut is my favorite. The aroma hits you before the taste. Taking that first sip is like heaven. My Fave!
Carol F.
This hazelnut flavor is a good blend, not too fragrant or fake tasting. It's one of my favorite flavored coffees. It's good if you don't want anything too overwhelming.
Megan W.
Laurel, MD
My favorite coffee! It tastes like it just came from the store but you get to decide how strong you want it. I buy it almost every time I go to the grocery store
Molly N.
Racine, WI
Hazelnut coffee is one of my favorites and this just made me love it more! So tasty! Some hazelnut coffees are "too nutty" but I think Dunkn' Donuts is perfect!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Houston , TX
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?

Walmart