Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Caity C.
I'm a big fan of hazelnut flavoring, this ground coffee is no exception! The aroma and flavor are amazing, but not too overwhelming! If I want a stronger hazelnut flavor, I'll just add some hazelnut creamer to this blend.
Megan B.
Owings Mills, MD
If you love Dunkin', and saving money, then buy this coffee! It is like having your own Dunkin' store right in your kitchen and the hazelnut smells amazing. The hazelnut taste isn't overwhelming and allows you to enjoy the coffee.
Nichole H.
Owensboro, KY
I am loving the flavor of hazelnut lately so I tried the dunkin donuts flavored hazelnut coffee and oh my this stuff is very delicious. You get the coffee taste with a hint of hazelnut. I could drink this every morning.
NEVADA K.
My husband refuses to drink anything but Starbucks so I was in shock when he brought a bag of Dunkin Donuts home. He brewed it and actually drank it too haha He enjoys the taste/flavor. It's ok in my book. Just ok.
Maryann D.
Ashland, WI
When I'm in a hurry and can't grab the local whole bean, I grab the Dunkin' Donuts! Hazelnut is a sweet flavor without being too sweet, a I generally don't prefer sweet coffee. This is a good Name Brand "go-to."
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
This is one of my favorites but I like it in the fall. The flavor can get a bit over powering sometimes so you gotta take in stride as opposed to using it all of the time
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
This is my favorite hazelnut coffee on the market! It has a great aroma and an outstanding taste. I'm a super coffee snob and I don't mind waking up to this in the morning.
CYNTHIA R.
Westminster, CA
Love the subtle hint of hazelnut flavor. Also love that it's a full bodied coffee. When you brew this coffee, it fills your whole place with that heavenly hazelnut scent. Would definitely recommend it.
Lindsay K.
Bohemia, NY
I really enjoyed drinking this coffee. I found it to be really strong. I definitely recommend this coffee to customers that enjoy dunkin donuts and don't have time to stop at the store to pick it up.
Renae N.
By far one of my favorite coffees of all time. Even better when you add the chocolate Carmel creamer to it. I love that I can buy this coffee even if I'm in a region that doesn't have dunkin stores!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?