Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Jasmine T.
Yummy yummy yummy! This coffee is divine and gives me the perfect boost in the morning. It's the perfect blend and definitely not to dark. I just hazelnut creamer and it's good to go.
Lindsey  H.
Maumelle, AR
This is my favorite coffee been. Dublin Donuts does such a wonderful job of blending their flavor a. This blend isn't bitter and smells my entire house with its wonderful aroma.
Niesha D.
In my opinion, Dunkin Donuts has the best brew at home coffee. The hazelnut is my favorite. The aroma hits you before the taste. Taking that first sip is like heaven. My Fave!
Carol F.
This hazelnut flavor is a good blend, not too fragrant or fake tasting. It's one of my favorite flavored coffees. It's good if you don't want anything too overwhelming.
Megan W.
Laurel, MD
My favorite coffee! It tastes like it just came from the store but you get to decide how strong you want it. I buy it almost every time I go to the grocery store
Molly N.
Racine, WI
Hazelnut coffee is one of my favorites and this just made me love it more! So tasty! Some hazelnut coffees are "too nutty" but I think Dunkn' Donuts is perfect!
China E.
New Orleans, LA
The Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut is really good if you like rather sweet coffee. I didn't give it five stars because I've had better, but none the less it is good.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
I love this coffee, you can really taste the hazelnut and i like putting a little hazelnut creme but to too much because the coffee itself is full of flavor.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
After trying coffee after coffee I finally found my favorite. Without adding calories or fat I can have a delicious hazelnut fm coffee the best I've found!
Sarah C.
Visalia, CA
I received a bag of this coffee as a gift and I cherish it! It's very convenient to make and I don't have to drown it in sweetener to improve the taste.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?