Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kate C.
Somers, CT
This is my favorite coffee, anything hazelnut or Carmel I love! I also love Dunkin' Donuts regular coffee too, however, this is my favorite. Tastes so great I barley have to put sugar and milk, it also come in K-cups if you have a Keurig!
Michelle F.
I lived on the east coast for quite a few years, and being back in California makes me miss Dunkin Donuts. I get the hazelnut coffee as a treat every now and again, and it tastes just like getting it from the local corner shop in Boston.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
When it comes to cheap-ish coffee, I love the taste of this hazelnut one (mostly I drink hazelnut coffee). I don't really like the packaging but I guess it's the taste that counts. I always buy this one when I don't feel inspired by any of the fancier coffee on display.
Amanda J.
Evansville, WI
Dunkin' donuts coffee is amazing! The flavor is so delicious! I like the foil packages that it comes in and it keeps the coffee fresh. It definitely surpassed my expectations! I can't imagine anything better. I would recommend this product to any coffee consumer!
Christine C.
Hoboken, NJ
Hazelnut isn't my most favorite flavor in coffee, but I truly didn't mind it in Dunkin' Donuts' hazelnut coffee. In fact, it was delicious! The flavor wasn't overwhelming but still gave the cup a different style than generic coffee.
Brianna J.
Okay, I never was into Dunkin Donut's under I started going to college. I literally became addicted to their drinks in stores and I finally decided to buy some for home so I won't be in the store all the time. It's a great product!
Lizzy G.
I absolutely love the smell of hazelnut coffee! I love the test as well, but I remember having an early morning class with a girl who always had this amazing smelling hazelnut coffee and wanting some desperately. Ever since then, I have looked for it. I love this one and Dunkin' Donuts coffee in general. This coffee in the morning makes it easy to get up!
Lisa P.
Conway, AR
I like any hazelnut coffee, but this one is especially yummy. Dunkin's blend is slightly sweet and distinctively flavored of hazelnut. I like to brew it strong and use just a splash of half and half for a treat any time of day.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
A rich, savory flavor that isn't too dark, but will definitely shine the light on to the rest of your day. This is my favorite coffee because it isn't too much of a strong taste, and is paired perfectly with a hazelnut creamer.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
This coffee is super good! I love anything Dunkin' Donuts. And I love everything hazelnut! It's a bit on the pricier side just because it's brand name but it's totally worth it. I definitely recommend it
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?