BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #20 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

Leah J.
Flowery Branch, GA
Can't go wrong with Dunkin Donuts coffee and their hazelnut flavored coffee is super yummy! Nice hint of hazelnuts and not too acidic. Add some hazelnut creamer to bring out the flavor even more!
Chris B.
Rocky Hill, CT
It's okay. Dunkin is more known for it just being everywhere and being cheap. It's worth the money because it is just okay, but I strongly prefer Starbucks. Also hazelnut is just whatever.
Brittany T.
Galt, CA
Dunkin Donuts Coffee is the best! I'm not by any means a huge coffee drinker, however I've been working several 4AM shifts at work lately and having a quick cup of this wakes me up and keeps me going all day! Love that it's strong but not too strong tasting
Brianna K.
Halfmoon, NY
I love Dunkin Donuts hazelnut coffee. It's probably my favorite. I make it every morning, and I look forward to drinking it on my morning commute. The flavor of the hazelnut is so delicious, but I like to mix mine with a little French vanilla creamer. Mmmm!
Lorelei P.
McKinney, TX
Hazlenut has always been my favorite coffee flavor. The Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut delivers the flavor without being overpowering, or making me add syrups to my coffee. It's my weekend favorite.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Delicious! Great flavor, and stays fresh for a while! I put mine into a glass container and freeze if it's going to take a while to go through the ground coffee.
Renae J.
Proctorville, OH
Okay not to much to complain about I like this coffee but didn't have enough flavor had to add a decent amount of cream to give it that extra umph that I was expecting.
Crystal P.
Love this coffee over ice. I am a huge Starbucks fan however Dunkin' Donuts coffee is my second favorite. Those are the only 2 companies that I will drink coffee from.
Nichole H.
Owensboro, KY
I am loving the flavor of hazelnut lately so I tried the dunkin donuts flavored hazelnut coffee and oh my this stuff is very delicious. You get the coffee taste with a hint of hazelnut. I could drink this every morning.
Carmen N.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite Hazelnut flavored coffees, the texture is smooth and the Hazelnut does not overtake the delicious coffee flavor. It's perfectly combined.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?

back