Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #46 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Lorelei P.
McKinney, TX
Hazlenut has always been my favorite coffee flavor. The Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut delivers the flavor without being overpowering, or making me add syrups to my coffee. It's my weekend favorite.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Delicious! Great flavor, and stays fresh for a while! I put mine into a glass container and freeze if it's going to take a while to go through the ground coffee.
Crystal P.
Love this coffee over ice. I am a huge Starbucks fan however Dunkin' Donuts coffee is my second favorite. Those are the only 2 companies that I will drink coffee from.
Renae J.
Proctorville, OH
Okay not to much to complain about I like this coffee but didn't have enough flavor had to add a decent amount of cream to give it that extra umph that I was expecting.
Nichole H.
Owensboro, KY
I am loving the flavor of hazelnut lately so I tried the dunkin donuts flavored hazelnut coffee and oh my this stuff is very delicious. You get the coffee taste with a hint of hazelnut. I could drink this every morning.
Carmen N.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite Hazelnut flavored coffees, the texture is smooth and the Hazelnut does not overtake the delicious coffee flavor. It's perfectly combined.
NEVADA K.
My husband refuses to drink anything but Starbucks so I was in shock when he brought a bag of Dunkin Donuts home. He brewed it and actually drank it too haha He enjoys the taste/flavor. It's ok in my book. Just ok.
Maryann D.
Ashland, WI
When I'm in a hurry and can't grab the local whole bean, I grab the Dunkin' Donuts! Hazelnut is a sweet flavor without being too sweet, a I generally don't prefer sweet coffee. This is a good Name Brand "go-to."
Lindsay K.
Bohemia, NY
I really enjoyed drinking this coffee. I found it to be really strong. I definitely recommend this coffee to customers that enjoy dunkin donuts and don't have time to stop at the store to pick it up.
Melinda M.
Manteca, CA
So I'm not usually a fan of flavored coffee..this was bought by mistake and it was a great mistake. Love the bold flavor and the hazelnut is not overwhelming. Will definitely buy this again.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?