Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Fanya V.
To be honest I don't drink a lot of coffee, but I like hazelnut and when I do I get DD Hazelnut coffee. You can definitely taste the hazelnut but it does not overwhelm the taste of coffee and they compliment each other.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love dunkin coffee! its so good and has a great price point and is always on sale and has coupons. the flavor of hazelnut really comes out and is allays good to mix with French vanilla.
Alex Z.
Macomb, MI
Love the hazelnut flavor. gives lots of good coffee flavor. I wish they had these in k cups. It's like drinking Dunkin Donuts right in your own house. a good value instead of getting coffee at the shop everyday.
Ashley B.
I switched from another hazelnut coffee that I had been loyal to for many years to Dunkin Donuts after the quality of the other coffee bombed. It is smooth without any overly acidic taste. I just wish the hazelnut flavor was a little stronger.
Rachel D.
I love Hazelnut coffee and ever since I've tried this, it's the only brand I'll drink. I absolutely love it, and it's not overpowering. The French Vanilla flavor is my favorite.
Leah J.
Flowery Branch, GA
Can't go wrong with Dunkin Donuts coffee and their hazelnut flavored coffee is super yummy! Nice hint of hazelnuts and not too acidic. Add some hazelnut creamer to bring out the flavor even more!
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
I was expecting more of a flavor profile from this and was bummed out I didn't. It was a good coffee but no notes of hazelnut. I like a little bit of sweetness or notes of sweetness. In my coffee.
Chris B.
Rocky Hill, CT
It's okay. Dunkin is more known for it just being everywhere and being cheap. It's worth the money because it is just okay, but I strongly prefer Starbucks. Also hazelnut is just whatever.
Brianna K.
Halfmoon, NY
I love Dunkin Donuts hazelnut coffee. It's probably my favorite. I make it every morning, and I look forward to drinking it on my morning commute. The flavor of the hazelnut is so delicious, but I like to mix mine with a little French vanilla creamer. Mmmm!
Lorelei P.
McKinney, TX
Hazlenut has always been my favorite coffee flavor. The Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut delivers the flavor without being overpowering, or making me add syrups to my coffee. It's my weekend favorite.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?