Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
This is not too terribly priced and it tastes very smooth. The grounds are very finely ground. It's got a nice hazlenutty taste but it's not too overwhelming with hazenut.
Caryn H.
I love going to dunkin for coffee, and when this is on sale I usually stock up to make some at home! Hazelnut is my favorite! I do wish they used some more natural flavoring though.
Laken R.
Rockford, IL
This coffee fits the bill for a reasonably priced, ground coffee. I typically buy cups of coffee directly from Dunkin but have occasionally bought a pound of this from the grocery store. The hazelnut flavor is actually rather weak which I suppose is a good thing for some but I prefer to actually be able to taste the flavor. It's a smooth roast and not too full-bodied. Works perfect as a breakfast blend but tastes rather bitter once it gets cold.
Sophie D.
Rochester, NY
This is the best hazelnut coffee brand I've tried. The hazelnut flavor is subtle and not super over powering. If you like just a hint of flavor in your coffee then this is the one for you. Also, the smell is fabulous. Who doesn't love the smell of fresh coffee??
Brianna K.
Halfmoon, NY
I love Dunkin Donuts hazelnut coffee. It's probably my favorite. I make it every morning, and I look forward to drinking it on my morning commute. The flavor of the hazelnut is so delicious, but I like to mix mine with a little French vanilla creamer. Mmmm!
Brittany T.
Galt, CA
Dunkin Donuts Coffee is the best! I'm not by any means a huge coffee drinker, however I've been working several 4AM shifts at work lately and having a quick cup of this wakes me up and keeps me going all day! Love that it's strong but not too strong tasting
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
My grandmother got me hooked on Dunkin Donuts coffee and it's proven to be my favorite. I love the hazelnut flavor, it comes out perfectly when brewed. Strong but not too sweet or over powering. It's like an after taste of hazelnut. I drink this coffee black because the flavoring makes up for any creamer I'd need. It brews great and it rich and full bodied.
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL
You can never go wrong with Hazelnut coffee! This was such a great delight. I buy Dunkin' Donuts regularly, so being able to make it at home which was a great plus! I definitely saved money. I recommend this because it is every and convenient to make.
Pamela H.
Tacoma, WA
I LOVE this coffee! Weirdly, I'm in the coffee capital of the westcoast and I love a brand that is not even available here! I love DD in the hazelnut flavor bc it adds just enough sweetness to the coffee so that I don't have to add any sugar. I regularly buy this stuff in several packages at the store when I find it!
Amber L.
Dallas, TX
This is the only brand of flavored coffee I will buy. The hazelnut version is my absolute favorite. No other brand can give such a subtle sweet and nutty taste. I choose this over other brands overtime I am craving a good cup of sweeter coffee 100% of the time.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?