Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #48 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
rachel k.
Staten Island, NY
It is the best feeling pulling up to the drive through window at DD and ordering myself a medium hazelnut coffee with almond milk and honey. But there are days when I am just too lazy to get in the car and go! the great thing about this coffee is that the quality is amazing. it tastes so fresh because you can control how long you allow your coffee to sit out. taste is amazing,!
Mallory L.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite ground coffee of all time. It has such a good flavor, and makes your home smell delicious while you brew it! I love adding soy or almond milk creamer to this, and in the summer I add ice for a delicious iced coffee! I don't usually like coffee I brew at home, but I LOVE this one!
Christine O.
Columbia, MO
Foodie Expert
My brand loyalty to Dunkin is INSANE. I bought this to get my Dunkin fix 24/7 and to keep me awake. The packaging is easy to open and close. The flavor it great and the hint of hazelnut makes the coffee even better than it already is. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Ava S.
Jacksonville, FL
Tastes like the Dunkin coffee you'd buy there, but at home. If you like it stronger I suggest using 2 tablespoons per 6 oz instead of one and a half. These seem to be cheaper at Target than Walmart for some reason, at least down in Florida. Can't wait for the Christmas flavors to come back this winter!
Christy M.
Macon, GA
Yum! I love dunkins coffee and this flavor is to die for. Nothing bad I could say here except I wish the price was lower but I am willing to pay for it because I know it's that's good. Have repurchased several times.
Tiffany G.
Foodie Expert
This is the best! I am obsessed with hazelnut and this hits the spot. Compared to other coffees, I would pick this one. It's a little expensive but not as expensive as others. I tried this for the first time recently and will definitely buy again.
Ashlan J.
Aiken, SC
Man. Duncan coffee is the best, regardless of if it's brewed at home or you buy it in the store. The hazelnut is amazing and it is unmatched by anybody else. I also think it's a good price point and like that I can buy it in the grocery
Melissa F.
This is by far my most favorite Hazelnut coffee on the market. It's smooth taste and wonderful smell are what I love to wake up to every morning! It goes great with scones or donuts and tastes really yummy with some hazelnut flavored creamer! If you like hazelnut coffee give this one a shot you won't be disappointed :)
Fatima S.
Fairfax, VA
I really enjoy drinking a cup of this coffee. I haven't used this version of it, but I have used the pods of this coffee for Keurig. The blend of hazelnut just gives it a nice aroma and a great kick to the taste of the coffee. Definitely recommend it if you are looking for a great start to your morning.
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
I used to love hazelnut coffee & get it from DD all the time. I decided to try it from home so I purchased it directly from 1 of my local Dunks. When I brewed it myself, it didn't taste anything like when I go in the store to have them make it for me. I thought it had a horrible flavor. It tasted stale & the hazelnut was overpowering but it actually didn't even taste like the hazelnut I was used to from them. I absolutely love dunks & by no means am trying to bash their brand or product but I tried to brew it again, a few times actually & every time the same yucky results. It would always leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth too. I stopped trying from home.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?