Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Kate C.
Somers, CT
This is my favorite coffee, anything hazelnut or Carmel I love! I also love Dunkin' Donuts regular coffee too, however, this is my favorite. Tastes so great I barley have to put sugar and milk, it also come in K-cups if you have a Keurig!
Michelle F.
I lived on the east coast for quite a few years, and being back in California makes me miss Dunkin Donuts. I get the hazelnut coffee as a treat every now and again, and it tastes just like getting it from the local corner shop in Boston.
CYNTHIA R.
Westminster, CA
Love the subtle hint of hazelnut flavor. Also love that it's a full bodied coffee. When you brew this coffee, it fills your whole place with that heavenly hazelnut scent. Would definitely recommend it.
Renae N.
By far one of my favorite coffees of all time. Even better when you add the chocolate Carmel creamer to it. I love that I can buy this coffee even if I'm in a region that doesn't have dunkin stores!
Christine C.
Hoboken, NJ
Hazelnut isn't my most favorite flavor in coffee, but I truly didn't mind it in Dunkin' Donuts' hazelnut coffee. In fact, it was delicious! The flavor wasn't overwhelming but still gave the cup a different style than generic coffee.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
This is one of my favorites but I like it in the fall. The flavor can get a bit over powering sometimes so you gotta take in stride as opposed to using it all of the time
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
A rich, savory flavor that isn't too dark, but will definitely shine the light on to the rest of your day. This is my favorite coffee because it isn't too much of a strong taste, and is paired perfectly with a hazelnut creamer.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA
This is my favorite hazelnut coffee on the market! It has a great aroma and an outstanding taste. I'm a super coffee snob and I don't mind waking up to this in the morning.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
Great taste and smooth coffee ! My daughter absolutely loves it ! The hazelnut is the perfect addition to the coffee. It adds the right amount of flavor ! I would recommend this to everyone !
Elly L.
This is one of my favorite coffee blends. Not too sweet, it's got the perfect amount of "nuttiness," as well as a great "pick-me-up" bold flavor of mildly roasted coffee. You can't go wrong!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?