BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

Brianna J.
Okay, I never was into Dunkin Donut's under I started going to college. I literally became addicted to their drinks in stores and I finally decided to buy some for home so I won't be in the store all the time. It's a great product!
Lisa P.
Lexington , KY
I like any hazelnut coffee, but this one is especially yummy. Dunkin's blend is slightly sweet and distinctively flavored of hazelnut. I like to brew it strong and use just a splash of half and half for a treat any time of day.
Sophie D.
Rochester, NY
This is the best hazelnut coffee brand I've tried. The hazelnut flavor is subtle and not super over powering. If you like just a hint of flavor in your coffee then this is the one for you. Also, the smell is fabulous. Who doesn't love the smell of fresh coffee??
Gabrielle M.
I was sad when Starbucks discontinued their hazelnut flavor. But sad no more!!!! this coffee is life!!! it's my everyday flavor choice. you can almost taste the donut to go with it!!
Kate C.
Somers, CT
This is my favorite coffee, anything hazelnut or Carmel I love! I also love Dunkin' Donuts regular coffee too, however, this is my favorite. Tastes so great I barley have to put sugar and milk, it also come in K-cups if you have a Keurig!
Michelle F.
I lived on the east coast for quite a few years, and being back in California makes me miss Dunkin Donuts. I get the hazelnut coffee as a treat every now and again, and it tastes just like getting it from the local corner shop in Boston.
CYNTHIA R.
Westminster, CA
Love the subtle hint of hazelnut flavor. Also love that it's a full bodied coffee. When you brew this coffee, it fills your whole place with that heavenly hazelnut scent. Would definitely recommend it.
Renae N.
By far one of my favorite coffees of all time. Even better when you add the chocolate Carmel creamer to it. I love that I can buy this coffee even if I'm in a region that doesn't have dunkin stores!
Christine C.
Hoboken, NJ
Hazelnut isn't my most favorite flavor in coffee, but I truly didn't mind it in Dunkin' Donuts' hazelnut coffee. In fact, it was delicious! The flavor wasn't overwhelming but still gave the cup a different style than generic coffee.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
This is one of my favorites but I like it in the fall. The flavor can get a bit over powering sometimes so you gotta take in stride as opposed to using it all of the time
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Houston , TX
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?