BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

Megan B.
Owings Mills, MD
If you love Dunkin', and saving money, then buy this coffee! It is like having your own Dunkin' store right in your kitchen and the hazelnut smells amazing. The hazelnut taste isn't overwhelming and allows you to enjoy the coffee.
Monica M.
I am an occasional coffee drinker and I really like Dunkin Donuts coffee. It's really aromatic and has a nice flavor. I have only bought this one time but am pretty sure I'll buy it again (especially if I have a coupon, since it's a little pricier than coffee I have bought for my household before).
Christy M.
Macon, GA
Yum! I love dunkins coffee and this flavor is to die for. Nothing bad I could say here except I wish the price was lower but I am willing to pay for it because I know it's that's good. Have repurchased several times.
Fatima S.
Fairfax, VA
I really enjoy drinking a cup of this coffee. I haven't used this version of it, but I have used the pods of this coffee for Keurig. The blend of hazelnut just gives it a nice aroma and a great kick to the taste of the coffee. Definitely recommend it if you are looking for a great start to your morning.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
This is my favorite coffee by far! I usually use hazelnut creamer, but then I tried the Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut coffee and it was awesome! If you love hazelnut, you will love this coffee!
Tiffany G.
This is the best! I am obsessed with hazelnut and this hits the spot. Compared to other coffees, I would pick this one. It's a little expensive but not as expensive as others. I tried this for the first time recently and will definitely buy again.
Molly F.
Saint Louis, MO
I was hoping for a bolder blend. Hazelnut was very strong and a little sweet for my taste. I prefer earthier under tones, and this was not that. Not bad, but expect a weak coffee with a LOT of hazelnut flavoring.
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL
You can never go wrong with Hazelnut coffee! This was such a great delight. I buy Dunkin' Donuts regularly, so being able to make it at home which was a great plus! I definitely saved money. I recommend this because it is every and convenient to make.
Lisa Z.
I used to purchase this coffee before and it is great. It's not too bold but it can come off as light. You have to make sure you don't add too much creamer or else you'll end up with the just the flavor of the creamer. I wish it was a bit more bold.
Meghan S.
I love some hazelnut coffee in the morning to wake me up. I love the flavor it is amazing. Especially with just a little milk and sugar mmmmmm. It is even better iced!!!!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Houston , TX
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?

Walmart