Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jenna B.
Dunkin donuts is really good in general and this doesn't disappoint. tasty and good flavor
Minela T.
Great everyday coffee option. The smell and taste are great. Very affordable.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This coffee is just gross. I don't know how they achieve the 'Hazelnut' flavor, but it tastes really gross. Honestly, it tastes like they dumped strange chemicals onto the beans until it tasted vaguely hazelnut. I would not recommend this coffee because it really just tastes awful.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Love this hazelnut rich medium roast. I purchase it on a regular basis from my local grocery store. Always has excellent hazelnut flavor and not too strong. Perfect coffee In my cup. Always keep some stocked in my house and I will definitely be purchasing again. Smells fantastic, great aroma. Packaging is always perfect and coffee is always fresh. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice coffee with a fantastic flavored coffee. Hazelnut is my favorite flavor to go in coffee so this one is perfect. Like to grab a warm cup of it when I go into the donut shop also.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
I work with children, so I know coffee. I NEED coffee. I would take it intravenously if I could. My girlfriend and I regularly buy Dunkin's brand of hazelnut flavored coffee because a) it gets us through our workdays alert and alive, b)it is affordable and predictably yum, c) it brews well as a single cup, or a whole pot. Is it the fanciest coffee on the market? No. But it's quality and reliable, and we will continue to be loyal customers!
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I have to drink coffee because my job is either really high stress or puts me to sleep, there is no in between. I need something that keeps me awake and alert and this does that. I'm not a fan of coffee in general because I just don't have a taste for it, but this one isn't bad, it definitely makes it easier to get down
Samantha F.
I love Dunkin Donuts coffee! I've been buying this for years and I always keep it stocked in the house. It has a great flavor and is definitely affordable; especially if you like to go to coffee shops... this would save you money! I actually prefer the flavor of this coffee over many coffee shops!
Kirsti H.
Let me just say that this American runs on Dunkin! I love Dunkin’ Donuts, probably entirely too much lol. We never buy donuts or coffee anywhere else and I ALWAYS have a bag of their ground hazelnut coffee in my house. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy!
Sincerely N.
Rochester, NY
This is a great coffee choice. It is affordable and still provides the great caffeine boost that coffee gives. I like how the hazelnut makes the taste require less sugar, I like how the tastes blend. This coffee is not as strong as I like mine and sense this coffee brand is affordable, the taste often matches its price. This is a great coffee selection but I have had better such as Starbucks and Nespresso.
rachel k.
Staten Island, NY
It is the best feeling pulling up to the drive through window at DD and ordering myself a medium hazelnut coffee with almond milk and honey. But there are days when I am just too lazy to get in the car and go! the great thing about this coffee is that the quality is amazing. it tastes so fresh because you can control how long you allow your coffee to sit out. taste is amazing,!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?