Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #46 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Monica M.
Arlington, TX
I am an occasional coffee drinker and I really like Dunkin Donuts coffee. It's really aromatic and has a nice flavor. I have only bought this one time but am pretty sure I'll buy it again (especially if I have a coupon, since it's a little pricier than coffee I have bought for my household before).
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
This is my favorite coffee by far! I usually use hazelnut creamer, but then I tried the Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut coffee and it was awesome! If you love hazelnut, you will love this coffee!
Molly F.
Saint Louis, MO
I was hoping for a bolder blend. Hazelnut was very strong and a little sweet for my taste. I prefer earthier under tones, and this was not that. Not bad, but expect a weak coffee with a LOT of hazelnut flavoring.
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL
You can never go wrong with Hazelnut coffee! This was such a great delight. I buy Dunkin' Donuts regularly, so being able to make it at home which was a great plus! I definitely saved money. I recommend this because it is every and convenient to make.
Lisa Z.
I used to purchase this coffee before and it is great. It's not too bold but it can come off as light. You have to make sure you don't add too much creamer or else you'll end up with the just the flavor of the creamer. I wish it was a bit more bold.
Meghan S.
I love some hazelnut coffee in the morning to wake me up. I love the flavor it is amazing. Especially with just a little milk and sugar mmmmmm. It is even better iced!!!!
Brianna J.
Okay, I never was into Dunkin Donut's under I started going to college. I literally became addicted to their drinks in stores and I finally decided to buy some for home so I won't be in the store all the time. It's a great product!
Lisa P.
Lexington , KY
I like any hazelnut coffee, but this one is especially yummy. Dunkin's blend is slightly sweet and distinctively flavored of hazelnut. I like to brew it strong and use just a splash of half and half for a treat any time of day.
Sophie D.
Rochester, NY
This is the best hazelnut coffee brand I've tried. The hazelnut flavor is subtle and not super over powering. If you like just a hint of flavor in your coffee then this is the one for you. Also, the smell is fabulous. Who doesn't love the smell of fresh coffee??
Gabrielle M.
I was sad when Starbucks discontinued their hazelnut flavor. But sad no more!!!! this coffee is life!!! it's my everyday flavor choice. you can almost taste the donut to go with it!!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?