Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Mushell R.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #21 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Target
Tal A.
Like any other coffee, smelling it from far away is delicious. However the coffee itself is a no for me. It feels very grainy and it's off in the flavor. Either mine was expired or it tasted like ****. Not a step close to Starbucks (my regular coffee at home)
Lizzy G.
I absolutely love the smell of hazelnut coffee! I love the test as well, but I remember having an early morning class with a girl who always had this amazing smelling hazelnut coffee and wanting some desperately. Ever since then, I have looked for it. I love this one and Dunkin' Donuts coffee in general. This coffee in the morning makes it easy to get up!
Sincerely N.
Rochester, NY
This is a great coffee choice. It is affordable and still provides the great caffeine boost that coffee gives. I like how the hazelnut makes the taste require less sugar, I like how the tastes blend. This coffee is not as strong as I like mine and sense this coffee brand is affordable, the taste often matches its price. This is a great coffee selection but I have had better such as Starbucks and Nespresso.
Michelle F.
I work at Starbucks & I consider myself a coffee aficionado. I don't go to Dunkin' Donuts for their regular coffee, ever. However, when I am in the grocery store buying FLAVORED coffee, I have a tendency to lean towards Dunkin' Donuts. I am in LOVE with this Hazelnut flavor.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
This coffee is super good! I love anything Dunkin' Donuts. And I love everything hazelnut! It's a bit on the pricier side just because it's brand name but it's totally worth it. I definitely recommend it
Melissa F.
This is by far my most favorite Hazelnut coffee on the market. It's smooth taste and wonderful smell are what I love to wake up to every morning! It goes great with scones or donuts and tastes really yummy with some hazelnut flavored creamer! If you like hazelnut coffee give this one a shot you won't be disappointed :)
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
This is the ONLY Dunkin' Donuts coffee that I like. Overall their coffees taste watery and old, but the hazelnut has a nice light taste to it that improves the overall roast. Always recommend this to friends!
Erin R.
Deerfield, IL
I don't really like coffee, so this is why I don't really like this. It is pretty good though. It tastes like nutella if you imagine it enough. The packaging really pops out at you when you are in the store. I would buy it again for someone else other than myself.
Caity C.
I'm a big fan of hazelnut flavoring, this ground coffee is no exception! The aroma and flavor are amazing, but not too overwhelming! If I want a stronger hazelnut flavor, I'll just add some hazelnut creamer to this blend.
Jordan H.
This is super cheap, especially compared to K-cups. The flavor is pretty good. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is it lacks in flavor when compared to a lot of k cups and it is a hassle to put grinds in my keurig.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?