Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
This coffee is super good! I love anything Dunkin' Donuts. And I love everything hazelnut! It's a bit on the pricier side just because it's brand name but it's totally worth it. I definitely recommend it
Michelle F.
I work at Starbucks & I consider myself a coffee aficionado. I don't go to Dunkin' Donuts for their regular coffee, ever. However, when I am in the grocery store buying FLAVORED coffee, I have a tendency to lean towards Dunkin' Donuts. I am in LOVE with this Hazelnut flavor.
Melissa F.
This is by far my most favorite Hazelnut coffee on the market. It's smooth taste and wonderful smell are what I love to wake up to every morning! It goes great with scones or donuts and tastes really yummy with some hazelnut flavored creamer! If you like hazelnut coffee give this one a shot you won't be disappointed :)
Erin R.
Deerfield, IL
I don't really like coffee, so this is why I don't really like this. It is pretty good though. It tastes like nutella if you imagine it enough. The packaging really pops out at you when you are in the store. I would buy it again for someone else other than myself.
Bethany B.
Lancaster, PA
This is the ONLY Dunkin' Donuts coffee that I like. Overall their coffees taste watery and old, but the hazelnut has a nice light taste to it that improves the overall roast. Always recommend this to friends!
Brittany K.
This flavor is amazing! And the products is inexpensive you can purchase at any local grocery store. Great that you can purchase dd and make it right at home without having to drive there every morning.
Megan B.
Owings Mills, MD
If you love Dunkin', and saving money, then buy this coffee! It is like having your own Dunkin' store right in your kitchen and the hazelnut smells amazing. The hazelnut taste isn't overwhelming and allows you to enjoy the coffee.
Jordan H.
This is super cheap, especially compared to K-cups. The flavor is pretty good. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is it lacks in flavor when compared to a lot of k cups and it is a hassle to put grinds in my keurig.
Caity C.
I'm a big fan of hazelnut flavoring, this ground coffee is no exception! The aroma and flavor are amazing, but not too overwhelming! If I want a stronger hazelnut flavor, I'll just add some hazelnut creamer to this blend.
Monica M.
Arlington, TX
I am an occasional coffee drinker and I really like Dunkin Donuts coffee. It's really aromatic and has a nice flavor. I have only bought this one time but am pretty sure I'll buy it again (especially if I have a coupon, since it's a little pricier than coffee I have bought for my household before).
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?