Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Emily W.
Dallas, TX
This is the best Hazelnut coffee that I've found. It's makes my whole kitchen smell amazing! It's a nice smooth coffee with just enough flavoring.
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA
One of my favorite coffees when I'm wanting something sweeter, doesn't need any sugar just a splash of cream and it's better than Starbucks.
Cassie H.
Louisville, Ky
Love Dunkin brand coffee. It's smells and tastes great! We but many of the flavored bags during holidays but live the hazel it kind best
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
This is a great coffee, very flavorful and yummy. I love the hazelnut flavor in this particular coffee because it doesn't overpower it.
mercedez h.
Suffolk, VA
The taste is amazing , if you like hazelnut then you will love this coffee. Its quick and easy and has a really great price as well
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
This is my fave ground coffee!!! It's so great and the flavor is great!! Can I really be in love with coffee?! Yes, yes you can!!!
Crystal B.
Very yummy, but weird after taste. I always have to add half n half or creamer to it. It's no nearly as good as it is in-store.
Alishka L.
Rahway, NJ
My husband swears by this coffee. Loves the flavor! Also reasonably priced at most places so it's easy to buy it often.
Miranda S.
Barnum, MN
Don't even leave the house for the freshest brew in town. This coffee is perfectly flavored with the hint of hazelnut.
Elizabeth S.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect substitution to going to dunkin every morning! saves me so much money! love this coffee! dunkin> starbucks
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?