Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Amber L.
Dallas, TX
This is the only brand of flavored coffee I will buy. The hazelnut version is my absolute favorite. No other brand can give such a subtle sweet and nutty taste. I choose this over other brands overtime I am craving a good cup of sweeter coffee 100% of the time.
Jenitssa M.
Tastes amazing! I didn't have to constantly go buy cups of coffee during finals and didn't feel disgusted drinking it. I am not a coffee fan I'm more of a tea kind of gal but i would definitely continue buying this because it got me through 2 semesters and tastes like heaven in a mug
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
When it comes to cheap-ish coffee, I love the taste of this hazelnut one (mostly I drink hazelnut coffee). I don't really like the packaging but I guess it's the taste that counts. I always buy this one when I don't feel inspired by any of the fancier coffee on display.
rachel k.
Staten Island, NY
It is the best feeling pulling up to the drive through window at DD and ordering myself a medium hazelnut coffee with almond milk and honey. But there are days when I am just too lazy to get in the car and go! the great thing about this coffee is that the quality is amazing. it tastes so fresh because you can control how long you allow your coffee to sit out. taste is amazing,!
Dacy D.
I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I do like this one. It's sweet enough you don't have to add sugar or creamer to it. The aroma smells delicious. I'd buy again it if it's on sale, for my husband, or crave coffee for some odd reason.
Amanda J.
Evansville, WI
Dunkin' donuts coffee is amazing! The flavor is so delicious! I like the foil packages that it comes in and it keeps the coffee fresh. It definitely surpassed my expectations! I can't imagine anything better. I would recommend this product to any coffee consumer!
Anna K.
Columbia, Sc
This is how I start my mornings. Nice hot fresh cup of yummy coffee. I love the roast on this coffee...doesn't taste burnt like some other brands. I like most of the flavors but hazelnut is my absolute favorite. It tastes natural with just a hint of hazelnut.
Tal A.
Like any other coffee, smelling it from far away is delicious. However the coffee itself is a no for me. It feels very grainy and it's off in the flavor. Either mine was expired or it tasted like ****. Not a step close to Starbucks (my regular coffee at home)
Lizzy G.
I absolutely love the smell of hazelnut coffee! I love the test as well, but I remember having an early morning class with a girl who always had this amazing smelling hazelnut coffee and wanting some desperately. Ever since then, I have looked for it. I love this one and Dunkin' Donuts coffee in general. This coffee in the morning makes it easy to get up!
Sincerely N.
Rochester, NY
This is a great coffee choice. It is affordable and still provides the great caffeine boost that coffee gives. I like how the hazelnut makes the taste require less sugar, I like how the tastes blend. This coffee is not as strong as I like mine and sense this coffee brand is affordable, the taste often matches its price. This is a great coffee selection but I have had better such as Starbucks and Nespresso.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?