Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
Love it! Great flavor and amazing smell. The only thing that would make it better is if it were available in kcups!
Jacqui B.
My husband is all about the hazelnut coffee. If I can't get it whole at our local coffee shop I am going to Dunkin
Nicole B.
Love this coffee! The flavor is so good on its own that I rarely add creamer. It's one of my go tos in the morning.
Michelle F.
I work at Starbucks & I consider myself a coffee aficionado. I don't go to Dunkin' Donuts for their regular coffee, ever. However, when I am in the grocery store buying FLAVORED coffee, I have a tendency to lean towards Dunkin' Donuts. I am in LOVE with this Hazelnut flavor.
Sunshine C.
North Miami, FL
This is by far the best flavored coffee ice tasted. Its smooth, robust, and tasty! I often get the hazelnut pump to enhance the flavor and its amazing!
Rachel D.
I love Hazelnut coffee and ever since I've tried this, it's the only brand I'll drink. I absolutely love it, and it's not overpowering. The French Vanilla flavor is my favorite.
Ashley B.
I switched from another hazelnut coffee that I had been loyal to for many years to Dunkin Donuts after the quality of the other coffee bombed. It is smooth without any overly acidic taste. I just wish the hazelnut flavor was a little stronger.
Lisa Z.
I used to purchase this coffee before and it is great. It's not too bold but it can come off as light. You have to make sure you don't add too much creamer or else you'll end up with the just the flavor of the creamer. I wish it was a bit more bold.
Maria Y.
I love this flavor from Dunkin' Donuts! It is so great that you don't need to add any creamer or coffee flavorer. It is a wonderful, warm treat!
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Dunkin Donuts hazelnut coffee is absolutely wonderful. I also get their vanilla bean coolant which is Devine! Both drinks are about as perfect as you can get. The closest location to my house is inside of a Walmart. It is always clean and the staff are friendly. My daughter and I enjoy going their. We also love their donut holes (glazed and chocolate)
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?