BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
It has a nice full flaver. The hazelnut taste is there. It's my favorite flavor from dunkin donuts
Elizabeth S.
I love this coffee because the taste is as close as you can get to buying it out of a coffee shop.
Melissa C.
My favorite, it isn't exactly like the actual store but I still like it, hazelnut is my favorite!
Alyce  S.
East Hartford, CT
This coffee taste great ! It's good to wake you up early in the morning before work. It's awesome
Maureen A.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Smooth coffee with an easy finish. There is just enough bitterness to wake you up in the morning.
Megan D.
Morgan City, LA
I love this coffee. The hazelnut flavor is absolutely delicious. I buy whenever available to me.
Adam B.
Gulfport, MS
Dunkin' Donuts has the best coffee. The hazelnut flavor just give it the extra taste it needs.
Aidalis  V.
Waldorf, MD
Strong aroma, smooth flavor, a treat every morning. The entire family enjoys it every morning.
Shannon P.
Detroit, MI
So good! I love how this coffee smells and tastes! I buy it almost ever time I'm out of coffee.
Kaylee A.
Fountain Hills, AZ
Yummy yummy yummy. This coffee is delish and gives you the energy to power through the day!!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Houston , TX
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?