BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

Caryn H.
I love going to dunkin for coffee, and when this is on sale I usually stock up to make some at home! Hazelnut is my favorite! I do wish they used some more natural flavoring though.
Erica S.
I used to love hazelnut coffee & get it from DD all the time. I decided to try it from home so I purchased it directly from 1 of my local Dunks. When I brewed it myself, it didn't taste anything like when I go in the store to have them make it for me. I thought it had a horrible flavor. It tasted stale & the hazelnut was overpowering but it actually didn't even taste like the hazelnut I was used to from them. I absolutely love dunks & by no means am trying to bash their brand or product but I tried to brew it again, a few times actually & every time the same yucky results. It would always leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth too. I stopped trying from home.
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
HAZELNUT!! I never was a huge fan of hazelnut coffee but this.. guys i mean seriously this! It is perfect. Just a hint and SOOO smooth. Perfectly strong and so good. You have to buy it.
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
This is not too terribly priced and it tastes very smooth. The grounds are very finely ground. It's got a nice hazlenutty taste but it's not too overwhelming with hazenut.
Laken R.
Rockford, IL
This coffee fits the bill for a reasonably priced, ground coffee. I typically buy cups of coffee directly from Dunkin but have occasionally bought a pound of this from the grocery store. The hazelnut flavor is actually rather weak which I suppose is a good thing for some but I prefer to actually be able to taste the flavor. It's a smooth roast and not too full-bodied. Works perfect as a breakfast blend but tastes rather bitter once it gets cold.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
I work with children, so I know coffee. I NEED coffee. I would take it intravenously if I could. My girlfriend and I regularly buy Dunkin's brand of hazelnut flavored coffee because a) it gets us through our workdays alert and alive, b)it is affordable and predictably yum, c) it brews well as a single cup, or a whole pot. Is it the fanciest coffee on the market? No. But it's quality and reliable, and we will continue to be loyal customers!
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
My grandmother got me hooked on Dunkin Donuts coffee and it's proven to be my favorite. I love the hazelnut flavor, it comes out perfectly when brewed. Strong but not too sweet or over powering. It's like an after taste of hazelnut. I drink this coffee black because the flavoring makes up for any creamer I'd need. It brews great and it rich and full bodied.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Dunkin Donuts hazelnut coffee is absolutely wonderful. I also get their vanilla bean coolant which is Devine! Both drinks are about as perfect as you can get. The closest location to my house is inside of a Walmart. It is always clean and the staff are friendly. My daughter and I enjoy going their. We also love their donut holes (glazed and chocolate)
Pamela H.
Tacoma, WA
I LOVE this coffee! Weirdly, I'm in the coffee capital of the westcoast and I love a brand that is not even available here! I love DD in the hazelnut flavor bc it adds just enough sweetness to the coffee so that I don't have to add any sugar. I regularly buy this stuff in several packages at the store when I find it!
Amber L.
Richardson , TX
This is the only brand of flavored coffee I will buy. The hazelnut version is my absolute favorite. No other brand can give such a subtle sweet and nutty taste. I choose this over other brands overtime I am craving a good cup of sweeter coffee 100% of the time.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Houston , TX
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?

Walmart