Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittany K.
This flavor is amazing! And the products is inexpensive you can purchase at any local grocery store. Great that you can purchase dd and make it right at home without having to drive there every morning.
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
I was expecting more of a flavor profile from this and was bummed out I didn't. It was a good coffee but no notes of hazelnut. I like a little bit of sweetness or notes of sweetness. In my coffee.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
This is my favorite coffee by far! I usually use hazelnut creamer, but then I tried the Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut coffee and it was awesome! If you love hazelnut, you will love this coffee!
Gabrielle M.
I was sad when Starbucks discontinued their hazelnut flavor. But sad no more!!!! this coffee is life!!! it's my everyday flavor choice. you can almost taste the donut to go with it!!
Meghan S.
I love some hazelnut coffee in the morning to wake me up. I love the flavor it is amazing. Especially with just a little milk and sugar mmmmmm. It is even better iced!!!!
Megan W.
Laurel , MD
My favorite coffee! It tastes like it just came from the store but you get to decide how strong you want it. I buy it almost every time I go to the grocery store
China E.
New Orleans, LA
The Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut is really good if you like rather sweet coffee. I didn't give it five stars because I've had better, but none the less it is good.
Sarah C.
Visalia, CA
I received a bag of this coffee as a gift and I cherish it! It's very convenient to make and I don't have to drown it in sweetener to improve the taste.
Kirsten H.
I think this coffee tastes disgusting, but then again, I'm not a huge fan of Hazelnut to begin with! I would definitely recommend a different flavor.
De De W.
Lansing, MI
Not a fan...I normally don't buy any coffee with hazelnut for home. I kind of want to take another go at it but scared I might have the same outcome.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?