Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
I love the hazelnut ice coffee light and sweet! It's so amazing and my favorite!!!! I highly recommend!
Ziba S.
MY favorite of all. I drink it everyday before school and I always make sure I have some for on the go!
Zabre L.
The Smell is amazing and the taste is Devine. I buy this all the time especially during the fall time.
Shae R.
Gardendale
Nice Smooth taste. Just the right amount of hazelnut flavor. Not too strong and no bitter after taste.
Elizabeth S.
I love this coffee because the taste is as close as you can get to buying it out of a coffee shop.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
It has a nice full flaver. The hazelnut taste is there. It's my favorite flavor from dunkin donuts
Alyce  S.
East Hartford, CT
This coffee taste great ! It's good to wake you up early in the morning before work. It's awesome
Melissa C.
My favorite, it isn't exactly like the actual store but I still like it, hazelnut is my favorite!
Megan D.
Morgan City, LA
I love this coffee. The hazelnut flavor is absolutely delicious. I buy whenever available to me.
Shannon P.
Detroit, MI
So good! I love how this coffee smells and tastes! I buy it almost ever time I'm out of coffee.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?