Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
I can't start my morning without Dunkin' Donuts! Iced French vanilla with cream and sugar!! Good morning!
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
This coffee has an ok flavor. I wish it had a stronger flavor though. Also, the coffee is kind of bitter.
Tiffany R.
Albertville, AL
This stuff is ahhhhmazing. A strong cup of this and a little french vanilla creamer is the absolute best.
Maria T.
Freeport, NY
Its the best coffee favor everr, trust me buy it for one week or just get a flavor shot at your local DD
gianna m.
Fresno, CA
The Dunkin Donuts kind does magic with hazelnut. I need more characters so I'm going to keep typing. Lol
Aliyya  B.
Norristown, PA
Dunkin donuts have a rich smooth creamy flavor. Good for the morning afternoon or sometimes night cap .
Dorian J.
Nutley, NJ
Love!! Hazlenut coffee it's one of my all time fave coffees to drink, I by it all the time.Soooo yummy.

Zabre L.
The Smell is amazing and the taste is Devine. I buy this all the time especially during the fall time.
Shae R.
Gardendale
Nice Smooth taste. Just the right amount of hazelnut flavor. Not too strong and no bitter after taste.
Ziba S.
MY favorite of all. I drink it everyday before school and I always make sure I have some for on the go!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?