Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #48 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
zwelkys A.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing taste! Wonderful way to start my morning, very easy to brew. Made at home with store quality taste.
Fatima R.
Beloit, WI
I love the flavor it is so rich if I could I would drink it all day every day! Totally amazed and satisfied
Melissa D.
Dunkin Donuts is one of my favorite brands of coffee. The coffee has a great flavor and is also affordable.
Brook M.
Goodletsville , rn
I use this coffee most often I love it and it taste amazing and its not that expensive

crismely m.
Bronx, NY
I love it the tates it soo different its good and warm and nice and abosolutely perfect taste in our mouth
Laura M.
New Orleans , LA
This is my favorite coffee on earth! Love the intense hazelnut flavor. Also get the Kcups in this variety!
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
This coffee has an ok flavor. I wish it had a stronger flavor though. Also, the coffee is kind of bitter.
gianna m.
Fresno, CA
The Dunkin Donuts kind does magic with hazelnut. I need more characters so I'm going to keep typing. Lol
Maria T.
Freeport, NY
Its the best coffee favor everr, trust me buy it for one week or just get a flavor shot at your local DD
Ziba S.
MY favorite of all. I drink it everyday before school and I always make sure I have some for on the go!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?