Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Mushell R.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #22 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lindsey M.
Fort smith , AR
DD grounds are the best! this flavor is in my top 3! If you want a real nutty flavor for your brew, this is it!
Lauren B.
Columbus, GA
So yummy, perfect medium brew, not too strong, not too weak. Delicious hazlenut flavor without being too sweet!
Ale D.
Raeford, NC
This coffee is simply delicious. It is the best coffee that you can make at home. Delicious blend of coffee.
Omayra G.
Hamden, CT
My first job was at dunkin and I've tried close to everything on the menu. .by far this coffee is my favorite
Bell S.
Hermitage, TN
Yum hazelnut is so freaking good! I only drink this in the winter ! I don't like coffee much but this is good.
Marilyn P.
Hartford, CT
By far my favorite Dunkin Donuts coffee flavor! I've tried other hazelnut coffee brands but none come close!
Alicea a.
This coffee is so amazing I like to drink my coffee cold but it has the best flavor you barley need sugar :)
Sadia S.
A great everyday coffee option when you want some flavor in your coffee without adding in a flavored creamer.
Kyla J.
Cookeville, TN
The hazelnut made it have a better taste. I usually do not drink coffee however I tried this and fell in love
Laura M.
New Orleans , LA
This is my favorite coffee on earth! Love the intense hazelnut flavor. Also get the Kcups in this variety!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?