Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
omayra g.
HAMDEN, CT
My first job was at dunkin and I've tried close to everything on the menu. .by far this coffee is my favorite
Sadia C.
A great everyday coffee option when you want some flavor in your coffee without adding in a flavored creamer.
Alicea a.
This coffee is so amazing I like to drink my coffee cold but it has the best flavor you barley need sugar :)
Heather B.
Reno, TX
Love me some dunkin donuts coffee!!!!!! great taste goes nice and smooth with a good kick to boost your day
Melissa D.
Dunkin Donuts is one of my favorite brands of coffee. The coffee has a great flavor and is also affordable.
zwelkys A.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing taste! Wonderful way to start my morning, very easy to brew. Made at home with store quality taste.
Fatima R.
Beloit, WI
I love the flavor it is so rich if I could I would drink it all day every day! Totally amazed and satisfied
Michelle
Great flavor! Hazelnut flavor goes great with a variety of different coffee creamers! Or awesome by itself!
crismely m.
Bronx, NY
I love it the tates it soo different its good and warm and nice and abosolutely perfect taste in our mouth
Laura M.
New Orleans , LA
This is my favorite coffee on earth! Love the intense hazelnut flavor. Also get the Kcups in this variety!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?